Donlad trump just said he has a big

Should be good.

Trump doenst gramddstand for no reason,
well i am worried it be nasty or damanging. some in media saying it might be him claming indoizan citzership.

all i know is trump is a nasty idiot who wants to destory obama here.

decker, almost every one of your posts is hand wringing and pacing. Think about it ... Look at the people who would love to bring Obama down. Look at the money behind them ...

The entire GObP/Republican party including Norquist, Bush's Brain and Heritage, Cheney, the Bush dynasty
The teepotters
Donald Trump
The Koch brothers
Adelson
Mittens
fux tv, including Murdoch and Prince Al Waleed bin Talal (the Muslim Arab oil sheik who controls programming at fux)

That's just a partial list but its billions, if not trillions of dollars - all with a huge vested interest in bring down President Obama.

They've been working to find anything on him for more than four years and they've failed. Instead, all they've managed to do is get the gullible to watch and believe fux. (If you didn't see Jon Stewart last night, his bit about "Bullshit Mountain" was wonderful AND factual. And, we all know how the rw's hate FACTS!

Its true that the lies could make people vote for Mittens and against their own best interests and the best interests of the country. If that happens, there's nothing you can do about it except try to protect your own finances and well, good luck with that cuz the R/Mittens plans to take every cent you have and ever hope to have. (Unlike the tax cuts that small businesses and us common folk have enjoyed up until they get their hands on them.)

Its also true that Trump is a media whore who needs attention and would give what's left of his hair to be The Big Hero who gets Obama. If he had anything, he would drop it immediately.

Just curious. Was there also various groups you could name that were intent on taking GW Bush down during his time in office?

Consider this a simple partisan hack test wrapped in a question.

If you can name anywhere near that amount of money being used to take down dubya, go for it. Imagine the lives and money success could have saved.

I consider it a straw dog because that's pretty much all you rw hacks have.

either the birt cert (my guess) or an extramarital affair

Remember that Trump said he had proof and would release it and then ..... silence. he also tried the nonsense about the copy machine or some such.

If he does try to lie about about the president's birth certificate, you s'pose he'll have an explanation for those TWO pesky birth announcements that appeared in TWO separate newspapers?

Will he say that President Obama teleported from Kenya, put the TWO announcements in TWO different papers before teleporting back to Kenya to be born?

An affair is incredibly unlikely. What is likely is that the R has tried bribing women to say they slept with him but no one would do it. Unless they seriously upped the ante, its doubtful they've found anyone to bribe.

Besides, that's required by the GObP to even run for office as pubpot. If not an affair, dead beat dad will do, as will money laundering and sex scandal as we saw with Santorum.

This is just Trump doing what Trump does.
true but i don,t know i worry him and gop trying to find anything to nail president. all i know is president should just be ready in case he make any accusations.

Being nasty is subjective.

He has every right to disclose whatever information he has at his leisure. Be patient grasshopper.
well of course he does. but gop must be loving all this and fox too. nervious wait man. hope not damaging ..

You must think the GOP and Fox is synonymous.

Typical loon thinking.

Whatever Trump has, it isn't going to be good and you ain't gonna like it.

BTW....A 90 minute debate cannot undo four years of failure.

The GOP and FOX are synonymous...have been for years.

well of course he does. but gop must be loving all this and fox too. nervious wait man. hope not damaging ..

You must think the GOP and Fox is synonymous.

Typical loon thinking.

Whatever Trump has, it isn't going to be good and you ain't gonna like it.

BTW....A 90 minute debate cannot undo four years of failure.

The GOP and FOX are synonymous...have been for years.
agree with that. trump part of their nasty buisness and so is murdoch

i am not troll. fuck of with that. it bollocks that.

OK Truthiepoo, I believe you. :lol:

Hey, type out the word "destory" again. It always amused us when you did that before. :thup:
i will ignore you as you are a sad nasty pathetic human being.

I'm being ignored by a troll.
oh-noes.gif

:eek:

:lmao:

Because he probably has nothing. Even if it really were something big the media will treat it as no big deal.

True. If it actually is something big against obama, fox will just ignore it. Do you know how fucking dumb that sounds?

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

He's doing it this way just to annoy people like you. Deal with it.
it may be to annoy people like me but also bit nasty really. if you got dirt just get it out in open. In end is worry though. he looked pretty confident it was something that could hurt the president. i hope its all bs

Don't stress. Remeber his big northern news? How did that turn out? :confused:

Reports are its some stupid birfer thing.

Maybe the next Trump Tower will be in a trailer park.

Thats what I thougjh- birth cert

will be laughed of by the media - regardless of substance..................................

This Baker smuck during Watergate - "What did the predisdent know - and when did he know it"?????????????

Should be good.

Trump doenst gramddstand for no reason,

Link please.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's doing it this way just to annoy people like you. Deal with it.
it may be to annoy people like me but also bit nasty really. if you got dirt just get it out in open. In end is worry though. he looked pretty confident it was something that could hurt the president. i hope its all bs

Don't stress. Remeber his big northern news? How did that turn out? :confused:
agree and last year he looked a idiot with birther crap but you never know with these things., who knows what it is

For what it's worth, here's what the Mail says this morning:

Donald Trump to reveal 'Michelle and Barack Obama's divorce papers', claims respected financial pundit

Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Donald Trump announcement to reveal 'divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama' | Mail Online

Forum List

Back