Donlad trump just said he has a big

For what it's worth, here's what the Mail says this morning:

Donald Trump to reveal 'Michelle and Barack Obama's divorce papers', claims respected financial pundit

Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Donald Trump announcement to reveal 'divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama' | Mail Online
i be happy if it that as non story tottally. doubt it that though.

Why bring up a divorce action that never went through? It only affects the children and doesn't mean beans in an election.
well that is true. but we don,t know it divorce papers. it could be something else.

if it divorce papers then he a idiot. i be happy if that all it is. But i have feeing it won,t be that

Birthers are still at it. When Romney loses, we should thank them for Obama's victory. We could have done it without them but it wouldn't have been as easy.
i hope what trump does helps obama. but again we don,t know what it is yet so go either way

For what it's worth, here's what the Mail says this morning:

Donald Trump to reveal 'Michelle and Barack Obama's divorce papers', claims respected financial pundit

Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Donald Trump announcement to reveal 'divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama' | Mail Online

That's old news and I agree, it would only hurt the children. Not that THAT would matter to the Obama haters. And, rw's only care about fetuses. Not children.

The old CombOver is not exactly in the position to criticize the marriages of others but again, its doubtful that would matter to him or the haters.

This from one of the comments posted about the non-issue of divorce twelve years ago -

... Now Trump has tweeted that everyone is guessing wrong ...

** shrug **

Trump will milk this for as long as he can.

For the tin foil wingnuts. I understand that Trump has a golf course in Scotland to sell you.

GAWD, what a puffed up twerp.

What's especially funny is the ongoing lie that we don't know very much about Obama. Fact is, we know more about him than almost every other president.

What he's asking for is a non-issue.

obama thought that making Jack Ryan's divorce records public would help him. And democrats were able to spin it until it did help him.

It depends on what the divorce records say. If Big Mooch makes allegations of violence and drug use, it might turn into something pretty big.

Forum List

Back