Donlad trump just said he has a big

decker

Oct 12, 2012
annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

its trump people dont understand because they see the money, but above all hes a showman.

Because he probably has nothing. Even if it really were something big the media will treat it as no big deal.

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

He's doing it this way just to annoy people like you. Deal with it.

Gloria Allred is going to one up Trump, she has a paid bimbo waiting in the wings.

Trump is annoying and he knows you will believe him with all your heart.

it may be to annoy people like me but also bit nasty really. if you got dirt just get it out in open. In end is worry though. he looked pretty confident it was something that could hurt the president. i hope its all bs

Trump is annoying and he knows you will believe him with all your heart.
i won,t belive him unless he has good evidence. hopefully it just not anything more then birther bs. we just wait and see

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.

it may be to annoy people like me but also bit nasty really. if you got dirt just get it out in open. In end is worry though. he looked pretty confident it was something that could hurt the president. i hope its all bs

Being nasty is subjective.

He has every right to disclose whatever information he has at his leisure. Be patient grasshopper.

Being nasty is subjective.

He has every right to disclose whatever information he has at his leisure. Be patient grasshopper.
well of course he does. but gop must be loving all this and fox too. nervious wait man. hope not damaging ..

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.
i hope he comes out with something really stupid. but i just hope he not got anything that could damage obama

anyway he and gop must be loving this

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

He's a loser?

Well you must be a winner then.

How much are you worth these days?

How much of New York City do you own?

Was that supposed to change my mind? lol It dont matter how much he is worth, his opinion is shit. Guess you would back Rush L. hipocritical and prejudice views too?

Forum List

Back