Donlad trump just said he has a big

He's a loser?

Well you must be a winner then.

How much are you worth these days?

How much of New York City do you own?

Howard Hughes was the richest man in the world. He was also batshit crazy

So is Trump
i hope trump is crazy on this. he dislikeable arrogant piece of work. Ask people of scotland what they think of him. would not be very nice

Aye....That Trump is an arsehole!

Groundskeeper_Willie1.png

Trump is a douche.

The next time he says anything worth listening to will be the first time.
true but who knows if this time it not a stunt but something big. all gop are hoping it juicy . we see .

Trump is a douche.

The next time he says anything worth listening to will be the first time.
true but who knows if this time it not a stunt but something big. all gop are hoping it juicy . we see .

Just what Romney needs...Trump shooting his mouth off
well he might know what trump has and like what he hears. i hope it stunt though. we see but he must be loving all the attention.

I don't care what Trump has. I don't care if its true or not. If it takes a single obama vote away from him it was worth it.

I don't care what Trump has. I don't care if its true or not. If it takes a single obama vote away from him it was worth it.

People will identify Trump with the GOP

Bunch of nutcases......not good for Romney

that what worries me. if it ken star type bombshell then could kill of obama hopes. but if it stunt then so be it

we just wait and see on this

"Donlad" is going to announce that Michelle Obama is going to star in the next season of Celebrity Apprentice. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back