Donlad trump just said he has a big

There's a wolf coming. I swear to God. I know I have already said it every day for the past 60 days, but this time there really, really, really, really is a wolf coming today. Wednesday at the latest.

Maybe Friday. And it could just be a wet puppy. And it might be blind, I don't know.

But it is the scariest blind wet puppy you ever saw and you sheep better be scared! Or...or...I will tell you there is another wolf coming next week.

This is a bombshell announcement. Tell all your friends and email group lists.

Last edited:
My heart rate didn't uptick one bit when Trump claimed (again) to have some (new) bombshell about the President.

I wish he did. But he is a bit of a birfer, so my hunch is that his "bombshell" will be another wet firecracker. Even the fuse may not lite.

The left is worrying more and more with each passing day.

They know that Obama cannot stand on his failed four year record and they know the attacks against Romney hasn't helped him.

If one drone accidentally got away from us and took out a single man standing in from of cameras....

Non-Tragedy?

I'm surprised it hasn't occurred to Fox News and Friends that all these birhters are secretly working FOR the President.

My heart rate didn't uptick one bit when Trump claimed (again) to have some (new) bombshell about the President.

I wish he did. But he is a bit of a birfer, so my hunch is that his "bombshell" will be another wet firecracker. Even the fuse may not lite.
maybe your right but you never know. he might have a big one. i hope he does not

The Donald is a two-faced boob. I've hated him since the early days of The Apprentice. He'd extol the virtues of teamwork, then in the boardroom do everything he could to get members of a team to turn on each other.

The Donald is a two-faced boob. I've hated him since the early days of The Apprentice. He'd extol the virtues of teamwork, then in the boardroom do everything he could to get members of a team to turn on each other.
not a nice guy that for sure

That would be a terrible thing to do if Trump were running a kindergarten class, but it makes for good theater and helps make the show a success.

not a nice guy that for sure

And yet you seem worried that Trump may actually have some election changing information about Obama. What do you imagine it might be?

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell - Bobby Cervantes - POLITICO.com

Trump to fux
“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Well of course they'll cover it very big. They're fux. They LOVE to crawl around in garbage.

and
...suggested it could “possibly” impact the election.

Just like he said his team of investigators had uncovered the truth about President Obama's birth certificate.

Well, we'll just have to contain our excitement until Wednesday.

LOL

BTW, before the usual suspects get all outraged and shit, I did look for this on the board. Didn't find it. So, if its a duplicate, omg, mea culpa and all that.

Seems there might be something in the wind about the White House having Islamic radicals stopping in for some Blimpie Subs and black tea.

Hmmm........that'd sure be an eye opener!!!!:D:D

Whatever it is........Im just loving that this final month has been wall to wall shit stained shorts for the k00ks. Fuckers are in here every night falling all over themselves trying to rewrite the narrative as if they are going to swing the election from this black hole of the internet nether-regions.

Pooping in your pants is so gay.

Last edited:
It can't be this, we already know this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M&feature=player_detailpage]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Of course you do s0n...........all the anti-capitalist lefty k00ks hate guys like Turmp. All people who make fucked up personal decisions in their life and then want to go blame everybody else hate Trump.:D

Forum List

Back