Donlad trump just said he has a big

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

He's a loser?

Well you must be a winner then.

How much are you worth these days?

How much of New York City do you own?

Was that supposed to change my mind? lol It dont matter how much he is worth, his opinion is shit. Guess you would back Rush L. hipocritical and prejudice views too?
well he great sucess but nasty piece of work and this dirt he seems to have proves it

it may be to annoy people like me but also bit nasty really. if you got dirt just get it out in open. In end is worry though. he looked pretty confident it was something that could hurt the president. i hope its all bs

Being nasty is subjective.

He has every right to disclose whatever information he has at his leisure. Be patient grasshopper.
well of course he does. but gop must be loving all this and fox too. nervious wait man. hope not damaging ..

You must think the GOP and Fox is synonymous.

Typical loon thinking.

Whatever Trump has, it isn't going to be good and you ain't gonna like it.

BTW....A 90 minute debate cannot undo four years of failure.

Trump has had teams of investigators sniffing out obama's trail for years. I hope they came up with something that just ends obama's career once and for all time.

Being nasty is subjective.

He has every right to disclose whatever information he has at his leisure. Be patient grasshopper.
well of course he does. but gop must be loving all this and fox too. nervious wait man. hope not damaging ..

Typical loon thinking.

well i am just worried as politco seem think could be pretty bad. i hope their wrong. we see.

Trump has had teams of investigators sniffing out obama's trail for years. I hope they came up with something that just ends obama's career once and for all time.
well not nice way of going about it but just hope it not ken star on bill clinton moment. we see

With the Donald everything is always the biggest, best, most fantastic, etc., etc.

I admire his business acumen but that's about it. After that he's got a huge ego like Barry's and that's something that always turns me off of some people.

I seem to recall him claiming he had forthcoming big news about Barry's birth certificate, sent folks to HI to investigate, but don't recall him ever announcing anything shocking.

Hey, didn't he also have some big announcement he was going to break the first night of the Republican convention? If so, it was so big he never said anything after they cancelled that night's schedule. Maybe Wednesday's is that...he's kept it on ice since then?

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

He's a loser?

Was that supposed to change my mind? lol It dont matter how much he is worth, his opinion is shit. Guess you would back Rush L. hipocritical and prejudice views too?

Change your mind? No... I learned along time ago I can't fix stupid people.

Your opinion carry so much more weight huh?

I think I'd listen to Trump's opinion over yours, especially in real estate.

What has Rush got to do with it? Oh that's right... just another deflection while dismissing the questions that were posed.

Typical loon thinking.

well i am just worried as politco seem think could be pretty bad. i hope their wrong. we see.

It doesn't matter. Obama will lose the election either way. If you haven't noticed, he's slipping a little everyday and in two weeks, he'll be gone.

With the Donald everything is always the biggest, best, most fantastic, etc., etc.

I admire his business acumen but that's about it. After that he's got a huge ego like Barry's and that's something that always turns me off of some people.

I seem to recall him claiming he had forthcoming big news about Barry's birth certificate, sent folks to HI to investigate, but don't recall him ever announcing anything shocking.

Hey, didn't he also have some big announcement he was going to break the first night of the Republican convention? If so, it was so big he never said anything after they cancelled that night's schedule. Maybe Wednesday's is that...he's kept it on ice since then?
well this time i guess he going to have some news. just hope it just hype for his show and nothing that could kill of obama chances.

Typical loon thinking.

It doesn't matter. Obama will lose the election either way. If you haven't noticed, he's slipping a little everyday and in two weeks, he'll be gone.
so you must think whole election is over then. if it is then enjoy romney victory.

He's a loser?

Change your mind? No... I learned along time ago I can't fix stupid people.

Your opinion carry so much more weight huh?

I think I'd listen to Trump's opinion over yours, especially in real estate.

What has Rush got to do with it? Oh that's right... just another deflection while dismissing the questions that were posed.

My worth and how much of a city I own are real questions? You freaking repub troll. What has Rush got to do with it? They are both bigots. Thats what

Vieira: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

He never did show us "what they're finding". :lol:
he been hoping to destory obama for a long time. i just hope he does not have something on wedesday that will.

he going create big bulid up that for sure now

so you must think whole election is over then. if it is then enjoy romney victory.

Over? No, it just started.

But the outcome is inevitable.

Romney will end up with at least 300 electoral college votes.

I will enjoy the Romney victory if he wins. If he loses, I am moving to China. Probably have more rights there..

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.

True

It is a reminder that Trump was leading in the GOP polls at one time

Can't wait for Trump to further embarass his party once more. Obama would love the chance to package Romney with Trumps lunacy

Vieira: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

He never did show us "what they're finding". :lol:
he been hoping to destory obama for a long time. i just hope he does not have something on wedesday that will.

he going create big bulid up that for sure now
Trump has nothing. He's a sad, pathetic publicity whore who actually needs the money from "Apprentice".

Over? No, it just started.

But the outcome is inevitable.

Romney will end up with at least 300 electoral college votes.

Well you were right about one thing.. You cant "fix" stupid. Thats why I wont even comment on this dumb post

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.

True

It is a reminder that Trump was leading in the GOP polls at one time

Can't wait for Trump to further embarass his party once more. Obama would love the chance to package Romney with Trumps lunacy

He is an embarrasment. That's for sure..

Forum List

Back