Donlad trump just said he has a big

Vieira: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

He never did show us "what they're finding". :lol:
he been hoping to destory obama for a long time. i just hope he does not have something on wedesday that will.

he going create big bulid up that for sure now
Trump has nothing. He's a sad, pathetic publicity whore who actually needs the money from "Apprentice".
well i hope your right. but you can never tell with these thing

he created whole birther thing last year. so who know what will happen with what he has on him.

hope its a stunt but we see

Was that supposed to change my mind? lol It dont matter how much he is worth, his opinion is shit. Guess you would back Rush L. hipocritical and prejudice views too?

Change your mind? No... I learned along time ago I can't fix stupid people.

Your opinion carry so much more weight huh?

I think I'd listen to Trump's opinion over yours, especially in real estate.

What has Rush got to do with it? Oh that's right... just another deflection while dismissing the questions that were posed.

My worth and how much of a city I own are real questions? You freaking repub troll. What has Rush got to do with it? They are both bigots. Thats what

They weren't fake questions.

Oh and FTR I'm not a Republican.

They may well be bigots, but then again, so are you.

Still Rush had nothing to do with the discussion. You interjected him as a deflection and/or strawman. Either way, it was a FAIL.

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.
i hope he comes out with something really stupid. but i just hope he not got anything that could damage obama

anyway he and gop must be loving this
^concern troll is obvious

It doesn't matter. Obama will lose the election either way. If you haven't noticed, he's slipping a little everyday and in two weeks, he'll be gone.
so you must think whole election is over then. if it is then enjoy romney victory.

I will enjoy the Romney victory if he wins. If he loses, I am moving to China. Probably have more rights there..
fair enough. in end whoever wins whole country need move together as one

It better be really good or it will just be a reminder to voters how he and much of the Republican Party has some really way out beliefs. He could actually do Romney a lot of harm, so whatever he has to say better be legit.
i hope he comes out with something really stupid. but i just hope he not got anything that could damage obama

anyway he and gop must be loving this
^concern troll is obvious
i am not a troll. stop with that wum stuff. your better then that

Trump is a loser. Who cares what he said. I wish he wasn't backing the same guy I am..

He's a loser?

Well you must be a winner then.

How much are you worth these days?

How much of New York City do you own?

Howard Hughes was the richest man in the world. He was also batshit crazy

So is Trump
i hope trump is crazy on this. he dislikeable arrogant piece of work. Ask people of scotland what they think of him. would not be very nice

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

he been hoping to destory obama for a long time. i just hope he does not have something on wedesday that will.

You have alot of faith in your candidate, ey?

It could be anything....

Of course the slobbering Obamites have nothing to worry about....

Obama has been the most "transparent" President in history!! He has nothing to hide!! (except his State senate papers, his academic transcripts, his "born in Kenya" book proposal details, his medical records, The Khalidi tape, his small donors list, Countless FOIA requests, Fast and Furious documents...etc..)

He has nothing to worry about......:lol:

You have alot of faith in your candidate, ey?
i do and i can,t think be someone who cheat on his wife or does something really bad. But who knows . Just hate the fact trump got media. even daily mail in uk promoting this now

It could be anything....

Of course the slobbering Obamites have nothing to worry about....

Obama has been the most "transparent" President in history!! He has nothing to hide!! (except his State senate papers, his academic transcripts, his "born in Kenya" book proposal details, his medical records, The Khalidi tape, his small donors list, Countless FOIA requests, Fast and Furious documents...etc..)

He has nothing to worry about......:lol:
Well like i said we just have to wait and see

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

Trump is annoying and he knows you will believe him with all your heart.

Trump is a chump..(yeah, not very original..but...)

And look...your avatar is of Mitty holding his...er...corn cob. :lol:

annoucment on president obama for wedesday. Went on fox news and twitter hinting at it.

If he has something on obama why not just go and say it. all this buliding it up is annoying.

Trump is annoying and he knows you will believe him with all your heart.

Trump is a chump..(yeah, not very original..but...)

And look...your avatar is of Mitty holding his...er...corn cob. :lol:
well he is a chump but just hope he not a chump that will hurt obama chances.

Forum List

Back