Donald Trump says he doesn't want a 'poor person' handling economy

Just to prove Trump wrong, I'm going to fire my broker and hire this guy to manage my portfolio.

alcoholic_1200848485_7379380.jpg

This nation has always been led by the rich..It's just that right now, there is a shortage of smart rich folks..

Actually poor people can make great financial decisions because we are forced to deal with less money but same problems as everyone else. Me and my wife managed to make less than 25k a year yet own outright 2 vehicles that run,have internet,satellite tv,cell phones etc,manage to put food on table for 4 kids and clothe them with name brand clothing AND sign them up for sports and take them to them.....Its all about how you manage your money...and where you shop etc.

Trump went off script and lied, bigly, in Iowa. He also said he doesn't want a poor person handling the economy.
Off script? He usually is. You've been in a coma? I saw the speech, it was great. He picked the head of GS because the guy knows what he's doing and is taking a huge pay cut to step up to the plate. And that made your panties bunch up? Poor bastard.

Trump went off script and lied, bigly, in Iowa. He also said he doesn't want a poor person handling the economy.
Off script? He usually is. You've been in a coma? I saw the speech, it was great. He picked the head of GS because the guy knows what he's doing and is taking a huge pay cut to step up to the plate. And that made your panties bunch up? Poor bastard.

He's a liberal skank, so he doesn't wear panties to get bunched up!

Forum List

Back