The great reveal. Can't wait.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
7 years in the making!

7 Years of bitching & moaning.

Written behind closed doors.

By a bunch of politicians

The world's greatest heath care plan!!!!!!!!!

Read how millions will lose insurance

Read of millions cut from Medicaid

Will those evil ACA Taxes on the wealthy remain?

Will Pre-existing Conditions protects remain?

Can Turtleman spin these into the appearance of a good plan?

Will the feeble minded Trumpettes be duped?

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You just exposed yourself when you spouted stuff to happen from it without knowing that, and deflecting resulting affects of the plan that occurs from existing plan =displaced blame.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You just exposed yourself when you spouted stuff to happen from it without knowing that, and deflecting resulting affects of the plan that occurs from existing plan =displaced blame.

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?

The Senators are tying subsidies to income (sensible), cutting Medicaid (absolutely economically stupid), and trying to cut off PP.

Well, let's see how the vote goes.

For the last eight (8) years, they told us they had a better approach.

They laughed and tossed out a couple of vague examples when we asked for detail.

So I'm sure this is really gonna be remarkable and impressive.

It's gonna be a shit show, because only a full repeal and giving it to the States would be a non-shitshow for someone like me.

I ENCOURAGE California to go Single Payer, let them be the laboratory for it.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?
You aren't considering anything. No one said they've had a plan, let alone 7 years ago. It's been the conservative position that too much government was involved in the first place. Why would they have a government plan?

Problem now is it was national law and has been for years so you can't simply undo it with people already enrolled. You're just here to spew hate.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

Maybe you don't understand how bills work.
The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?

They laughed and tossed out a couple of vague examples when we asked for detail.

It's gonna be a shit show, because only a full repeal and giving it to the States would be a non-shitshow for someone like me.

The States had it & premiums rose every year by nearly double digits, pre-existing conditions ruled the land , & insurance companies called the shots.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You aren't considering anything. No one said they've had a plan, let alone 7 years ago. It's been the conservative position that too much government was involved in the first place. Why would they have a government plan?

Problem now is it was national law and has been for years so you can't simply undo it with people already enrolled. You're just here to spew hate.
Your hero Turtleman McConnell said that yesterday in defending his secret meetings. He sid that the Senate does not need that much time to review the bill since discussions have been going on for 7 years.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
Are they saying we should pass it to find out what's in it?

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
Another Dumbass misstating what Pelosie said.

The States had it & premiums rose every year by nearly double digits, pre-existing conditions ruled the land , & insurance companies called the shots.

Which States had single payer?

And my rates didn't start increasing by tons, and my plans turned into high deductible crap until AFTER Obamacare passed.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The CBO is nothing but a number cruncher, and is susceptible to GIGO when given bad entry data.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
Another Dumbass misstating what Pelosie said.
That's what she said.

Forum List

Back