Donald Trump says he doesn't want a 'poor person' handling economy

Trump's commerce secretary oversaw Russia deal while at Bank of Cyprus

I see this is not on Ross's wiki article anymore. Wonder why?? Those in with DT are his buddies, DT does not personally know any poor people I'm sure, he only wants whatever money they have. He is disgusting, how he has used people throughout his life. The rich hang with the rich, never forget that.
I think the democrats should hang together.
They do at the Congressional lunch facilities..

Before Trump appoints anyone to a cabinet post who will influence the economy, he must insure that he/she/it is a Millennial, wears Che t-shirts and is saddled with 100k of student loan debt spent on a gender studies major.

womens-studies-majored-in-womens-studies-realizes-she-knows-nothing-about-nothing.jpg

Trump went off script and lied, bigly, in Iowa. He also said he doesn't want a poor person handling the economy.
Off script? He usually is. You've been in a coma? I saw the speech, it was great. He picked the head of GS because the guy knows what he's doing and is taking a huge pay cut to step up to the plate. And that made your panties bunch up? Poor bastard.

Those deals with the Arabs were made by Obama,
and the coal plant opened last year
the ACA is bad due to the GOP
not everyone loves DT, just his people and many of them do not
now the wall is going to be solar panels, is that called green engery, and Mexico was never going to pay for it(lie)
Clinton passed a law that immigrants can't get welfare for 5 years (already there)
He is working on his 2020 election and having a Fund raiser at this rented Motel. (talk about pay for play).

Its unreal what is going on. The rules do not apply to DT or ethics.

Trump's commerce secretary oversaw Russia deal while at Bank of Cyprus

I see this is not on Ross's wiki article anymore. Wonder why?? Those in with DT are his buddies, DT does not personally know any poor people I'm sure, he only wants whatever money they have. He is disgusting, how he has used people throughout his life. The rich hang with the rich, never forget that.
I think the democrats should hang together.
Will the scaffold be big enough?

Trump went off script and lied, bigly, in Iowa. He also said he doesn't want a poor person handling the economy.
Off script? He usually is. You've been in a coma? I saw the speech, it was great. He picked the head of GS because the guy knows what he's doing and is taking a huge pay cut to step up to the plate. And that made your panties bunch up? Poor bastard.

now the wall is going to be solar panels, is that called green engery, and Mexico was never going to pay for it(lie)
Clinton passed a law that immigrants can't get welfare for 5 years (already there)
He is working on his 2020 election and having a Fund raiser at this rented Motel. (talk about pay for play).

My thoughts after years of watching stupid democrats. But I digress here, "Not everyone loves Donald Trump, just his people and many of them do not".
You can't make something that stupid up. Or not very easily I suppose.

Anyway, my thought: if I were a democrat politician, with what I've seen lately, I would be ashamed to have people know that my constituents voted for me. It would be so embarrassing to have people know that people like that IDIOT in the mask screaming "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" all day long was voting for me. From what I can the democratic party is finished and it's long overdue for that end.

See video at link

What he "forgot" to say is the both he and his rich friends are looking out for themselves, NOT the working class.

His rallies are always a combo of whine, bragging and lies, and last night was no different.

And he still hasn't actually done anything.

IOW, perfect for his gullible dupes.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Republicans scratch their heads and ask, why give up a huge salary to work for this nation? Republicans don't understand the meaning of the word "patriotism". And when they do say it, it's as a punchline with a laugh and a wink.

You're off script. I'm uninterested in spending my day with your post but where did you get the idea anyone was against solar panels if they are economically feasible?

Republicans scratch their heads and ask, why give up a huge salary to work for this nation? Republicans don't understand the meaning of the word "patriotism". And when they do say it, it's as a punchline with a laugh and a wink.
You scratch your ass and wonder how you can top your last hate filled post. Patriotism is defeating assholes like you.

Hate to admit Trump didn't really think this one through. How many TRILLIONS is our economy again? Investing it all one of that poor person's lottery tickets is bound to be the winner.

My thoughts after years of watching stupid democrats. But I digress here, "Not everyone loves Donald Trump, just his people and many of them do not".
You can't make something that stupid up. Or not very easily I suppose.

speaking of STUPID---does anyone know what " green engery " is??

See video at link
IF you had two cents to rub together..........which you don't, would you want your money to be "looked after" by someone living in a fucking cardboard box?
Fucking MORON!
You assume you are too stupid to look after your own money.

No thinking person wants finances to be managed by a poor person. Their best thinking keeps them poor.

See video at link

We've seen what happens when the wealthy are allowed reign over the economy. They cheat and give us The Great Depression in 1929 and The Great Recession in 2008, and countless other recessions before and in between. And since none of them go to prision for their crimes they have no incentive not to do it over and over again.

Forum List

Back