Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

Kennedy had the nuclear option on the table when he was President. Knucklehead.
Kennedy also had the doctrine of mutual assured destruction. ISIS cannot retaliate with nuclear weapons the way the U.S.S.R. could. The use of nuclear weapons is something to be considered in the gravest terms possible.

Trump has no clue about the tactical uses of nuclear weapons

Other than kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians......What can a nuke do that conventional smart bombs and missiles can't?

Other then posing a much more imposing threat?

Nothing I guess

What is imposing about a nuke?

ISIS would love it if we used nukes against them. It would confirm their claims about what tyrants we are

Will they send thank you notes?

So, the threat is made with the statement..........

Give up the members of ISIS, their leaders, or rise up and kill them yourselves, or our retaliation will be swift and complete.

I'm thinking that would be motivational.
You?

Using nukes against ISIS shows just how ill suited Trump is to lead our foreign policy

Kennedy also had the doctrine of mutual assured destruction. ISIS cannot retaliate with nuclear weapons the way the U.S.S.R. could. The use of nuclear weapons is something to be considered in the gravest terms possible.

Other than kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians......What can a nuke do that conventional smart bombs and missiles can't?

Nothing I guess

ISIS would love it if we used nukes against them. It would confirm their claims about what tyrants we are

Give up the members of ISIS, their leaders, or rise up and kill them yourselves, or our retaliation will be swift and complete.

You?

Using nukes against ISIS shows just how ill suited Trump is to lead our foreign policy

He never said he would.

So there's that

Nothing I guess

You?

He never proposed using nukes. You Leftwacks did.

Stop lying, Leftists!

After 71 years the debate of our use of Nuclear weapons against Japan continues. The Japanese prosecuted total war against our country. They had a navy, air forces and an army. They were soundly beaten by conventional weapons and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the coup de gras. I believe that the atomic bomb shortened the war and saved American lives as a result.

But unleashing such weapons against ISIS is futile. ISIS has no capital city, no territory to conquer, no means of production to destroy.

Where would an atomic bomb be aimed?

What would be the consequences?

Should we make a hollow threat to use the bomb? What would those consequences be?

Even threatening nuclear destruction is overkill. It ios estimated that ISIS has about 20,000 fighters. WE cannot defeat such a force?

The real threat comes from ISIS cells. Identifying and finding these bandits is something a nuclear weapon cannot do.

Other underground terror organizations have been defeated. No one speaks of the Red Brigades or the Beter meinhof gang any more.

Nothing I guess

You?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Nothing I guess

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

Lets check Trumps foreign policy acumen.....He "wouldn't rule it out". We need to be "unpredictable"

How can the rest of the world take us seriously if we would even consider a moron like Trump to be President?

Nothing I guess

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

Lets check Trumps foreign policy acumen.....He "wouldn't take it off the table"

How can the rest of the world take us seriously if we would even consider a moron like Trump to be President?
After 8 years of President Chimpy, I'm surprised you have the gall to ask that.

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?
Using nukes on ISIL is utterly ridiculous, moronic, thoughtless immature mumbo jumbo, and Trump seems to be vying for the biblical label of, 'The man of lawlessness'.... I think that's about it, on my thoughts on it! :D
Here we go again, he did not say he was using Nukes. Can people stop putting words in his mouth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing I guess

You?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Point?

Nothing I guess

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

Lets check Trumps foreign policy acumen.....He "wouldn't rule it out". We need to be "unpredictable"

Neither has Obama I guess. He still has the briefcase afterall.

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

Oddly, Obama has found it preferable to fight terrorists with Predators rather than nukes

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

Oddly, Obama has found it preferable to fight terrorists with Predators rather than nukes

The dead in San Bernardino, Brussels and Paris, as well as all the headless and burned or crucified thank him....

Well they would, but they're dead.

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?

More reason why we shouldn't allow Trump near the trigger

Kennedy was close to pulling the trigger, are you saying he was wrong for considering this as a last resort?

There was a danger of a nuclear strike from the Soviets. Kennedy kept it open as mutually assured destruction

How many nukes does ISIS have?

That is why it is a last resort. Good grief, you don't need this spoon fed to you? Do you? It was Kennedy's last resort also. No, different in the definition then and now.

Let's see, nukes vs Spit balls???

Hmmmmmm
You are neither cogent nor mature enough to be taken seriously.
And you are niether informed enough nor rational enough to debate the topic with, commie.
If responsibility and reluctance to throw nuclear weapons around is the mark of a Communist, call me comrade.

Please don't imply that Capitalists want to use nuclear weapons.

Still on the table, still a last resort. What the hell does "last resort" mean?

Nothing I guess

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

We are considering the moron Hillary, that isn't very good for our image.

You?

He never said he would.

So there's that

How's that working out?

You are neither cogent nor mature enough to be taken seriously.
And you are niether informed enough nor rational enough to debate the topic with, commie.
If responsibility and reluctance to throw nuclear weapons around is the mark of a Communist, call me comrade.

Please don't imply that Capitalists want to use nuclear weapons.

Still on the table, still a last resort. What the hell does "last resort" mean?
To a less impulsive person, last resort would mean retaliation after a nuclear attack. For Days bald Trump I fear last resort would mean climbing out of a quagmire brought about of his own inexperience.

He never said he would.

So there's that

The dead in San Bernardino, Brussels and Paris, as well as all the headless and burned or crucified thank him....

Well they would, but they're dead.
You left off the dead on 9-11

Forum List

Back