Democrat flagship state has highest unemployment rate in nation, small bus. Struggling

Well I wasn't going to say it because a lot of people don't understand even the rudimentary basics of electricity but hey, you do you.

Let me let you in on a little secret:

I haven't been paying attention to anything you've said.

I just abhor your obvious communist allegiance and intend to destroy your ideology.

Facts are fun.

I work in a college town in ca. On occassion. Imagine turn genders everywhere, even women dressed like turn genders. Flamboance, fat dudes sporting dresses and whiskers. Big ass slippers, and adults carrying stuffed animals. Thats common.. overall the people are very fragile, pampered yet deprived. Below that drug addicts, scumbags including common theivory, and homeless

Drop off into the ocean, CA.
The idiots don't even know much of Earth was underwater "global warming". Probably many times too. It will swallow us up should we live that long. Leftists would be first to go, they usually are :thewave:

Fuck. Well gosh, you're wrong from start. Say, lets see the crime stats by zip code.

We don't know if reported numbers are legit nor why. And of course pussed down repeat history Democracks can't be trusted, and fuck, they don't even enforce the law.

And of course numbers lie. When the city is 50 stories high and below that is open to crackheads and crime all day every day, in other terms, it's everywhere you look. That's a shithole well beyond pretending otherwise. Big city Democrat is cracked, they fuck everything up.

Last edited:
Fuck. Well gosh, you're wrong from start. Say, lets see the crime stats by zip code.

We don't know if reported numbers are legit nor why. And of course pussed down repeat history Democracks can't be trusted, and fuck, they don't even enforce the law.

And of course numbers lie. When the city is 50 stories high and below that is open to crackheads and crime all day every day, in other terms, it's everywhere you look. That's a shithole well beyond pretending otherwise. Big city Democrat is cracked, they fuck everything up.
So you can't provide a link because Democrats can't be trusted.

That is your arguement?

Numbers lie? That's your parallel arguement?

In summation, you didn't provide a link because Democrats and numbers lie.

Lol. I guess you win. Can't debate that perspective.

So you can't provide a link because Democrats can't be trusted.

That is your arguement?

Numbers lie? That's your parallel arguement?

In summation, you didn't provide a link because Democrats and numbers lie.

Lol. I guess you win. Can't debate that perspective.
Neat story, flamboyant. You could have stopped at no response at all.

ILMAO at can't provide a link, it's everywhere. Democracked

And the crime rates in Portland and Seattle are twice as high (or more) as the State averages in OR and WA.

Same as everywhere. Get away from the blue cities, and it's fine even in States like WA and OR.
Actually no the Dem cancer has spread to many other cities in WA and OR. It's a total Dem freakshow.

Forum List

Back