Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

If responsibility and reluctance to throw nuclear weapons around is the mark of a Communist, call me comrade.

Please don't imply that Capitalists want to use nuclear weapons.

Kennedy had the nuclear option on the table when he was President. Knucklehead.
Kennedy also had the doctrine of mutual assured destruction. ISIS cannot retaliate with nuclear weapons the way the U.S.S.R. could. The use of nuclear weapons is something to be considered in the gravest terms possible.

Still on the table, still a last resort. What the hell does "last resort" mean?
To a less impulsive person, last resort would mean retaliation after a nuclear attack. For Days bald Trump I fear last resort would mean climbing out of a quagmire brought about of his own inexperience.

But then again, for libtards like what you fear is usually just pulling your head out of your ass.

Being a libtard means having no fear of terrorist organizations, but pissing your pants every time you think a Republican might win the White House.
Well, for god reason. The last time we had a Republican in the White House he started two disastrous wars, squandered a budget surplus and left us with massive debt, hired Blackwater mercenaries who managed to screw up an already bad situation, cost us thousands of American lives and never ever thought he made a mistake.

And you conflate Liberal with retard. How does that thinking apply to Conservatism?

How would you do it without killing innocent people?

Like the ones riding trains and boarding airliners?
It is not like attacking a country. These terrorists are in other people's countries.
But they occupy territory in those countries. Tactical nukes would provide a more tailored response. I know Leftists think the only nukes that exist are the big ones, but we have nukes in many sizes, even one that can be fired from a howitzer.

US and the coalition plus Putin and Assad are bombing ISIS.............
Why do you think they were not able to stop ISIS in those occupied territories? Why do you think ISIS continue producing oil by the million of gallons? Since you are very smart can you please answer these very simple questions?

Do you think Trump will do any better?
Yes.

You only answered one question. Would you care elaborate what he would do any different?

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?

ISIL / ISIS is too far spread out.

They are in the desert training camps, there is people....regular citizens inside the Arab populated area for intelligence purposes.

It would take strikes on Capitol cities ( Iran / Iraq / Syria ) and other locations, as I described in my first book ; to even to begin to have an effect on terrorism as a whole.

Destroy ISIL Members, eliminate their support structure, rid the members of their will to fight......and destroy any future members of having thoughts of signing up for the terror organizations.

Hearts and minds. If you cant change their mind, rip out their heart.

Shadow 355

A conventional bunker buster into the Kaaba in Mecca might be a more environmentally sound solution.

Study your unconventional and guerilla warfare some more.

The goal in war is for your actions, TO NOT CAUSE RECRUITING new people into your adversary s army ; thus making him more stronger.

You want to whittle away at your advesary. I prefer starting at the back, at their supply, support and intelligence and work then work frontward.

The enemy cannot resupply after you take out their supply, support and intelligence. After they use what they have, they are defenseless. Their morale....and will to fight breaks down. A few escape their encampment and become informers for the US. They have no food, limited ammo. No food and no security.....equals decreased morale - doubt in their leadership, they become complacent ( not paying attention on guard duty and patrols outside their perimeter ).

The rest flee, or die where they are.

They don't care. Not paying attention, and not caring.....gets one killed, and possibly their whole unit destroyed. One guard /sentry... lax in their duties, can cause the entire destruction and meyhem in an enemy encampment.

A guard walking around, tossing rocks, looking down as they walk, not having his eyes and ears tuned into their surroundings.....can be the downfall of a guard, a portion of the enemy camp, or the total destruction of an enemy camp.

To attack Mecca, would cause thousands.....or millions of Middle Easterners to join terror groups, or give them money - weapons and other support.....making American Military Jobs harder in the fieldd.

Shadow 355 ( Prior Service )

It's about goddamn time. One of Pisslam's achilles heels: you can permanently cripple and marginalize this demonic hate religion by nuking Meeca and Medina. I've studied this death cult for years and assure you that mud-slimes have a hundredfold more psychological & emotional attachment to Mecca than Catholics have for the Vatican. Vaporize Mecca and this detestable religion of woman-beating child-fuckers will become rudderless.

It's about goddamn time. One of Pisslam's achilles heels: you can permanently cripple and marginalize this demonic hate religion by nuking Meeca and Medina. I've studied this death cult for years and assure you that mud-slimes have a hundredfold more psychological & emotional attachment to Mecca than Catholics have for the Vatican. Vaporize Mecca and this detestable religion of woman-beating child-fuckers will become rudderless.
One of the dumbest posts I've read in months

Will they send thank you notes?

So, the threat is made with the statement..........

Give up the members of ISIS, their leaders, or rise up and kill them yourselves, or our retaliation will be swift and complete.

I'm thinking that would be motivational.
You?

Using nukes against ISIS shows just how ill suited Trump is to lead our foreign policy

He never said he would.

So there's that

Lets check Trumps foreign policy acumen.....He "wouldn't rule it out". We need to be "unpredictable"

How can the rest of the world take us seriously if we would even consider a moron like Trump to be President?

We are considering the moron Hillary, that isn't very good for our image.

The world view of Trump is damaging our country.

Is Trump tarnishing the American brand? | Simon Anholt

One op-Ed, it supports your belief and so you it now the gospel. The lunacy! You are as nutty as the Trump supporters.

Still waiting for a liberal to explain how Kennedy saying he'd use nukes as a last resort is different than Trump say he'd use nukes as a last resort.

Also, what does last resort mean to some nut jobs.

Using nukes against ISIS shows just how ill suited Trump is to lead our foreign policy

He never said he would.

So there's that

Lets check Trumps foreign policy acumen.....He "wouldn't rule it out". We need to be "unpredictable"

How can the rest of the world take us seriously if we would even consider a moron like Trump to be President?

We are considering the moron Hillary, that isn't very good for our image.

The world view of Trump is damaging our country.

Is Trump tarnishing the American brand? | Simon Anholt

One op-Ed, it supports your belief and so you it now the gospel. The lunacy! You are as nutty as the Trump supporters.

Sorry Papa g......... I will never support Trump......... I'm just posting what's already been published in the media.

Last edited:
Like the ones riding trains and boarding airliners?
It is not like attacking a country. These terrorists are in other people's countries.
But they occupy territory in those countries. Tactical nukes would provide a more tailored response. I know Leftists think the only nukes that exist are the big ones, but we have nukes in many sizes, even one that can be fired from a howitzer.

Why do you think they were not able to stop ISIS in those occupied territories? Why do you think ISIS continue producing oil by the million of gallons? Since you are very smart can you please answer these very simple questions?

Yes.

You only answered one question. Would you care elaborate what he would do any different?
No.

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?
He said last resort....which is basically the same thing everyone would say.

So this is a stupid attempt to make him appear like a warmonger.

At the same time, Hillary and Obama have been killing people with drone-strikes, you folks are worried about Trump not wanting to use nukes.

Pathetic.

Yes.

No.

No? But you sound so smart and tough with your key board. Or you just don't know a thing.

Still waiting for a liberal to explain how Kennedy saying he'd use nukes as a last resort is different than Trump say he'd use nukes as a last resort.

Still waiting?
It has been explained to you

JFK was dealing with a power who could nuke back. Trump is threatening to nuke a bunch of terrorists in the desert

He said last resort....which is basically the same thing everyone would say.

So this is a stupid attempt to make him appear like a warmonger.

At the same time, Hillary and Obama have been killing people with drone-strikes, you folks are worried about Trump not wanting to use nukes.

Pathetic.
A drone strike is an appropriate response
A nuke would label the U.S. as war criminals

Years have passed dealing with ISIS. When they in a town or territory (wide open desert) there is few roads in/out. Why have they not destroyed out every road and wait them out? They need supplies? anyone going in/out in off-road vehicle............take them out. Take out water and power? It seems too easy? I realize BHO does not want to make civilians suffer? that must be the reason.

The desert is composed of sand.

When you nuke sand it turns to glass.

Glass reflects sunlight.

So the way to end Global Warming is to make a whole bunch of glass and bounce all that heat off into space.

See, Trump is the perfect candidate to save your sorry ass from Global Warming. Why is Reverend Algore not proclaiming his friggin' sainthood....St. Donald!

Oh, it's primarily sympathizers who call ISIS "ISIL". But not exclusively. Just one good sign.

Still waiting?
It has been explained to you

JFK was dealing with a power who could nuke back. Trump is threatening to nuke a bunch of terrorists in the desert
No he isn't.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Forum List

Back