Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?

A conventional bunker buster into the Kaaba in Mecca might be a more environmentally sound solution.

Nukes are always a last resort weapon. We do not need them against ISIS. A small ground force with air support will kill the bulk of them.

Well...no Trump fan but advising enemies of anything that's off the table is a bit naive.

Is there a link to an article, or video showing him saying this? I would be curious to read/see it. I just can't take the word of the Media.

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?
Using nukes on ISIL is utterly ridiculous, moronic, thoughtless immature mumbo jumbo, and Trump seems to be vying for the biblical label of, 'The man of lawlessness'.... I think that's about it, on my thoughts on it! :D

Its a fantastically stupid idea. And one thing you need to understand about a Trump Presidency......he'll most likely nuke someone. He has poor impulse control and is prone to overreaction.

I think he'd probably regret it afterward. But it won't change the results.

Its a fantastically stupid idea. And one thing you need to understand about a Trump Presidency......he'll most likely nuke someone. He has poor impulse control and is prone to overreaction.

I think he'd probably regret it afterward. But it won't change the results.

^^^^good lord, nobody on either side of the isle WANTS to nuke anyone else. But to take anything off the table with a group that beheads, burns folks alive and crucifies is foolish.

What exactly does "last resort" refer to? It's not like we are ever going to see an ISIS Toyota parade down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Just where would you drop a nuke? ISIS is too spread out for a nuke to have much of an effect. The collateral damage would be unimaginable. The airborne fallout could drift anywhere. There would be lingering deaths for years to come. It would leave a wasteland. Only North Korea would think of something so stupid.

Forum List

Back