Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?
He said last resort....which is basically the same thing everyone would say.

So this is a stupid attempt to make him appear like a warmonger.

At the same time, Hillary and Obama have been killing people with drone-strikes, you folks are worried about Trump not wanting to use nukes.

Pathetic.
A drone strike is an appropriate response
A nuke would label the U.S. as war criminals

And Trump said he wouldn't use it. What part of last don't you get?
The key to the Democrat attack is put a negative spin on everything Republicans say or do.....and conversely, put a positive spin on everything that the Democrats fuck up royally.
And the Republicans do not do this???? They oppose anything that liberals do, even if it makes sense.

Still waiting for a liberal to explain how Kennedy saying he'd use nukes as a last resort is different than Trump say he'd use nukes as a last resort.

Also, what does last resort mean to some nut jobs.

Still waiting?
It has been explained to you

JFK was dealing with a power who could nuke back. Trump is threatening to nuke a bunch of terrorists in the desert

So, he didn't threaten, he said it was a LAST resort. Since Roosevelt every President has had the option to use a nuclear weapon. It seems they all have thought of it as a last resort.

You don't understand do you?
We maintain the option to use nuclear weapons against another country that has them

What possible way are you going to nuke ISIS?

<FDR never had nukes. He died three months before the first one was tested>

So that makes it a true last resort, so all the numb nutters freakin out about Trump nuking someone is absolute BS and just dumb nutter partisan politics and the lefty nutjobs lap it up.

Well, for god reason. The last time we had a Republican in the White House he started two disastrous wars, squandered a budget surplus and left us with massive debt, hired Blackwater mercenaries who managed to screw up an already bad situation, cost us thousands of American lives and never ever thought he made a mistake.

You demonstrate what idiots you liberals are. You think all these things are ivory tower debate topics, but real people are seeing their lives ruined because liberalism is an amoral system of values that represent anarchy in all its forms. ISIS is not a recognized state. Hussein broke the cease fire repeatedly, so we had all the justification we needed, even without a UN resolution. Afghanistan was harboring a terrorist organization that had just slaughtered thousands of Americans, so we had every right to invade that country.

But all these things are mental games to lying frauds like you. So go fuck yourself.

And you conflate Liberal with retard. How does that thinking apply to Conservatism?

I only compare liberals to retards because there is no word in English that means 'asinine, ignorant, self-destructive, murderous, lying amoral cowards'.
It is a shame that you display the same shallow thinking I see in so many other angry and disaffected people. You seem to think that progressive politics is a personal character flaw. I see the narrow minded and short sighted politics coming from you and others as just that; narrow minded and short sighted, but not essentially the evidence of a flawed character.

You argue with simplistic bumper sticker slogans and thinking. What a pity. I believe that, with a little introspection, you would clearly see that fighting ISIS is really fighting an idea and a tactic. It's not at all like fighting a nation. So our strategy and tactics must evolve to n order to be truly effective.

Call me a "Libtard" if it makes it easier for you. I will keep citing facts, history and my own views, but I won't ask you to desist throwing around ad hominems nor will I stoop to such a juvenile and senseless position.

Good luck!

Your strategy is to stall. If you proggresives were so much of a think tank, then things would have been contained by now. Your progressive leader words, not mine. Strategizing while hesistating about an emergency situation doesn't save lives, acting immediately does. Tell those innocent victims to wait while you strategize like Hillary did with Benghazi. Tick-tock !

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?

At the same time, Hillary and Obama have been killing people with drone-strikes, you folks are worried about Trump not wanting to use nukes.

Pathetic.

The key to the Democrat attack is put a negative spin on everything Republicans say or do.....and conversely, put a positive spin on everything that the Democrats fuck up royally.
And the Republicans do not do this???? They oppose anything that liberals do, even if it makes sense.

I don't know a liberal that ever made sense. :)

It's about goddamn time. One of Pisslam's achilles heels: you can permanently cripple and marginalize this demonic hate religion by nuking Meeca and Medina. I've studied this death cult for years and assure you that mud-slimes have a hundredfold more psychological & emotional attachment to Mecca than Catholics have for the Vatican. Vaporize Mecca and this detestable religion of woman-beating child-fuckers will become rudderless.
One of the dumbest posts I've read in months

Typical of a muslim apologist/fellatrix who knows NOTHING about the horrors that subhuman religion is all about. You liberals are the most deliberate ignorami I've ever seen in my life.

It's about goddamn time. One of Pisslam's achilles heels: you can permanently cripple and marginalize this demonic hate religion by nuking Meeca and Medina. I've studied this death cult for years and assure you that mud-slimes have a hundredfold more psychological & emotional attachment to Mecca than Catholics have for the Vatican. Vaporize Mecca and this detestable religion of woman-beating child-fuckers will become rudderless.
One of the dumbest posts I've read in months

Typical of a muslim apologist/fellatrix who knows NOTHING about the horrors that subhuman religion is all about. You liberals are the most deliberate ignorami I've ever seen in my life.
No, seriously

You need help

Well, for god reason. The last time we had a Republican in the White House he started two disastrous wars, squandered a budget surplus and left us with massive debt, hired Blackwater mercenaries who managed to screw up an already bad situation, cost us thousands of American lives and never ever thought he made a mistake.

You demonstrate what idiots you liberals are. You think all these things are ivory tower debate topics, but real people are seeing their lives ruined because liberalism is an amoral system of values that represent anarchy in all its forms. ISIS is not a recognized state. Hussein broke the cease fire repeatedly, so we had all the justification we needed, even without a UN resolution. Afghanistan was harboring a terrorist organization that had just slaughtered thousands of Americans, so we had every right to invade that country.

But all these things are mental games to lying frauds like you. So go fuck yourself.

And you conflate Liberal with retard. How does that thinking apply to Conservatism?

I only compare liberals to retards because there is no word in English that means 'asinine, ignorant, self-destructive, murderous, lying amoral cowards'.

Bowie takes liberty with the truth, as with many conservatives his vision of history - which many of us experienced as a series of current events - is a made up version suited to support his fantasies.

Where did he go wrong?

It is a shame that you display the same shallow thinking I see in so many other angry and disaffected people. You seem to think that progressive politics is a personal character flaw. I see the narrow minded and short sighted politics coming from you and others as just that; narrow minded and short sighted, but not essentially the evidence of a flawed character.

You argue with simplistic bumper sticker slogans and thinking. What a pity. I believe that, with a little introspection, you would clearly see that fighting ISIS is really fighting an idea and a tactic. It's not at all like fighting a nation. So our strategy and tactics must evolve to n order to be truly effective.

Call me a "Libtard" if it makes it easier for you. I will keep citing facts, history and my own views, but I won't ask you to desist throwing around ad hominems nor will I stoop to such a juvenile and senseless position.

Good luck!

Your strategy is to stall. If you proggresives were so much of a think tank, then things would have been contained by now. Your progressive leader words, not mine. Strategizing while hesistating about an emergency situation doesn't save lives, acting immediately does. Tell those innocent victims to wait while you strategize like Hillary did with Benghazi. Tick-tock !
The question this thread is debating is the use of nuclear weapons used on ISIS terrorists. Are you suggesting that nuclear war is something unworthy of debate?

Pathetic.

I don't know a liberal that ever made sense. :)
Most idiots think this way, do not despair.

Bowie takes liberty with the truth, as with many conservatives his vision of history - which many of us experienced as a series of current events - is a made up version suited to support his fantasies.
Nice of you to chime in and give an example of precisely what I have been saying about liberals and how they view the rest of us who do not agree with them.

LiberalsShockedOpposition_zpsln2reisf.jpg

We going to Iraq again and fight back IS with Iraqi Army. It's better than with nuclear weapons how is big crises for civil how died in big bombs no justifice to them how burn to dead after we send 20 or 30 nuclear missile over Iraq.

We going to Iraq again and fight back IS with Iraqi Army. It's better than with nuclear weapons how is big crises for civil how died in big bombs no justifice to them how burn to dead after we send 20 or 30 nuclear missile over Iraq.

We really do need a confused icon here.

Still waiting for a liberal to explain how Kennedy saying he'd use nukes as a last resort is different than Trump say he'd use nukes as a last resort.

Also, what does last resort mean to some nut jobs.

Still waiting?
It has been explained to you

JFK was dealing with a power who could nuke back. Trump is threatening to nuke a bunch of terrorists in the desert

So, he didn't threaten, he said it was a LAST resort. Since Roosevelt every President has had the option to use a nuclear weapon. It seems they all have thought of it as a last resort.

You don't understand do you?
We maintain the option to use nuclear weapons against another country that has them

What possible way are you going to nuke ISIS?

<FDR never had nukes. He died three months before the first one was tested>
If he had them, he would have used them without hesitation.

Jesus is risen indeed!

Forum List

Back