Donald Trump: calls Panama "South America"

Actually NumbNutz it's the southernmost point on the Central American Isthmus ( Douger sensing murkins Googling the hell out of that word)

Damn Douger, have you discovered a new continent?

the Ithmus of Panama was a part of Colombia till 1905 when, with the help of the US, they declared independence from Colombia

Actually NumbNutz it's the southernmost point on the Central American Isthmus ( Douger sensing murkins Googling the hell out of that word)
news for ya dipshit, Central America is ON North America

North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now educate yourself fucktard
All hail wikipedia. So. Why is there a thing called CAFTA ? So North America can trade with itself ?
Traditionally it looked like this but they're prepping you idiots for the North AmericanT Union.
Northern America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cute how they toss in ern over the last few years.

news for ya dipshit, Central America is ON North America

North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now educate yourself fucktard
All hail wikipedia. So. Why is there a thing called CAFTA ? So North America can trade with itself ?
Traditionally it looked like this but they're prepping you idiots for the North AmericanT Union.
Northern America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cute how they toss in ern over the last few years.
you are clearly too fucking stupid to understand the difference

I'm not defending Douger, but without looking it up, I thought Panama was in Central America as well.

EDIT: It is.
Central America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the Central American countries can be considered North American as well? Yes, I know there's only the North and South American continents. But Trump screwed up by saying Panama is in South America?

Yeah, Americans suck at Geography, but it seems a minor point.

Last edited:
I'm not defending Douger, but without looking it up, I thought Panama was in Central America as well.

EDIT: It is.
Central America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the Central American countries can be considered North American as well? Yes, I know there's only the North and South American continents. But Trump screwed up by saying Panama is in South America?

Yeah, Americans suck at Geography, but it seems a minor point.
yes, all of what is called "Central America" is on "North America"

and THIS American does NOT suck at geography

Forum List

Back