trump mocks Haley, asking where her husband is...but

yep, a party that supports the constitution, individual freedoms, smaller government, and sane foreign policy should not be allowed to exist.

You support none of those things because Trump supports none of those things and you support Trump. The current Republican Party is an exercise in Cognitive Dissonance.

You support none of those things because Trump supports none of those things and you support Trump. The current Republican Party is an exercise in Cognitive Dissonance.
horseshit on all counts. and I suppose you think senile joe and cameltoe support those basic concepts?

horseshit on all counts.

Oh, really?

From 2017 to 2021, which president ran up the national debt more than any president in American history (and no, it wasn't due to COVID)?

Which administration handed out millions of checks of "free money" to the American populace directly resulting in our current inflation cycle?

Which administration presided over an illegal and constitutional rent moratorium in which tenants were excused from paying rent to their landlords for about 18 months?

Which president rushed through the COVID vaccines, which you all colloquially named the "Clot Shot" and continues to take credit for this as one of his greatest accomplishments?

Which president signed off on a bump stock ban and told Dianne Feinstein he was open to her assault weapons legislation?

Which president turned the country over to Anthony Fauci and told all 50 governors to shut their states down and criticized those who refused or went back to business as normal after only a couple of weeks?

Which president handed out welfare payments to farmers after his tariffs against foreign countries sunk their exports?

Which former president refuses to answer the question as to whether or not a man can become a woman?

Trump is neither a conservative nor a Constitutionalist. He's a big spending liberal nationalist from New York.

and I suppose you think senile joe and cameltoe support those basic concepts?

Deflect much? What does this have to do with them?

yep, a party that supports the constitution, individual freedoms, smaller government, and sane foreign policy should not be allowed to exist.
Which party is that? Certainly not the present-day MAGA party.

Oh, really?

From 2017 to 2021, which president ran up the national debt more than any president in American history (and no, it wasn't due to COVID)?

Which administration handed out millions of checks of "free money" to the American populace directly resulting in our current inflation cycle?

Which administration presided over an illegal and constitutional rent moratorium in which tenants were excused from paying rent to their landlords for about 18 months?

Which president rushed through the COVID vaccines, which you all colloquially named the "Clot Shot" and continues to take credit for this as one of his greatest accomplishments?

Which president signed off on a bump stock ban and told Dianne Feinstein he was open to her assault weapons legislation?

Which president turned the country over to Anthony Fauci and told all 50 governors to shut their states down and criticized those who refused or went back to business as normal after only a couple of weeks?

Which president handed out welfare payments to farmers after his tariffs against foreign countries sunk their exports?

Which former president refuses to answer the question as to whether or not a man can become a woman?

Trump is neither a conservative nor a Constitutionalist. He's a big spending liberal nationalist from New York.

Deflect much? What does this have to do with them?

1708970397313.png

Yep, that's what I thought.

This aged well.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I wonder if the OP realizes that Nimarata Randhawa was caught fucking half of her state while daddy was deployed into a war zone?

It's Stolen Valor mates with Bubba Clinton. The only thing keeping that paki war pig from being a democrat is that she hasn't publicly stated she wants to rape children.... well, that and she hasn't extorted her first $100 Million from countries that need our assistance.....

View attachment 908171

And, taking into account all of the information that has been shown as accurate and truthful, your argument is stupid and asinine.
Think about all that P01135809 has said about veterans.
Sorry but your comments and your attempt to defend someone of this caliber fails.

it's not a valid question?

I get it you're blinded by the names of the candidates so lets take them out.

If I told you I didnt support candidate A because of him dodging the military draft and vilified them for it but supported candidate B who did the same thing you wouldn't see the contradiction in that?

BTW Im not a Trump supporter. But I will point out dumb ass arguments made against him, not because I like him but because they are dumb.

And, taking into account all of the information that has been shown as accurate and truthful, your argument is stupid and asinine.
Think about all that P01135809 has said about veterans.
Sorry but your comments and your attempt to defend someone of this caliber fails.
We are talking about this instance. This comment asking where Haley's husband is. You and all the other OMB crowd wailing and gnashing your teeth parsing every syllable uttered from Trump's mouth looking for something to be upset about are inferring an insult that isnt there.

Haley fucked around and cheated on her husband the last time he was deployed so the question is valid.

actually it is. why do the dems hate the constitution and individual freedom? why do they hate the first and second amendments?
LOL You idiots tried to erase the results of the election by storing the Capitol and trying to hang the VP. That's your idea of "supporting the Constitution"?

His ,(P01135809) is the same disgusting sh*t.
Own it.

We are talking about this instance. This comment asking where Haley's husband is. You and all the other OMB crowd wailing and gnashing your teeth parsing every syllable uttered from Trump's mouth looking for something to be upset about are inferring an insult that isnt there.

Forum List

Back