Politifact fact checks Trump for 1000th time

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The site’s 1,000th fact-check of Trump was a comment made during a Jan. 23, 2024, speech in New Hampshire, in which the former president claimed Democrats “used COVID to cheat” in the 2020 election. PolitiFact gave the claim a “Pants on Fire” rating.

That is a "LIE"?
Dems absolutelychanged voting laws to exploit COVID for gains at the ballot box.

POLITIFACT calls this "PANTS ON FIRE" lie?

I say POLITIFACT lies.

It is not even a close call. The Democrats embarked in a massive campaign to get un-secure mail-in voting in every state, which is how they stole the election - even without provable fraud.

While Leftists have kept massive lists of Trump's "lies," the lies told about him far outweigh his exaggerations.

Doing UNIVERSAL MAIL IN BALLOTING and then ballot harvesting or paying people for their ballots is cheating.

Saying Dems used COVID to cheat is a 100% accurate statement.

This is the problem with “fact-checking”. It is not real fact checking…it is just pushing your personal political agenda in most cases.

The site’s 1,000th fact-check of Trump was a comment made during a Jan. 23, 2024, speech in New Hampshire, in which the former president claimed Democrats “used COVID to cheat” in the 2020 election. PolitiFact gave the claim a “Pants on Fire” rating.

That is a "LIE"?
Dems absolutelychanged voting laws to exploit COVID for gains at the ballot box.

I say POLITIFACT lies.
And you thought the Russia thing was going to work again. :funnyface:

“Fact check”

Little Marco Rubio is actually the average height of males in the USA.

27 PINOCCHIOS WHEN TRUMP SAYS LITTLE MARCO!

LIAR!

They only need to fact-check Tater once. Just put up his picture with “FALSE” under it.

That is a "LIE"?

I say POLITIFACT lies.
Any moron with half a pea brain knows Democrats overroad their own election laws during Covid.

It is not even a close call. The Democrats embarked in a massive campaign to get un-secure mail-in voting in every state, which is how they stole the election - even without provable fraud.

While Leftists have kept massive lists of Trump's "lies," the lies told about him far outweigh his exaggerations.
the lies told about him far outweigh his exaggerations.

That's funny ^^^^......Exaggerations my ass.

It's called LIES.

Every court case, every republican secretary of state, every republican governor, every audit, and every hired gun like the ninjas verified the election wasnt stolen. Anyone who says differently has been sued for millions of dollars and lost.

That is a "LIE"?

I say POLITIFACT lies.
POLITIFACT appears to be a lying POS Dem propaganda clearing house.

That is a "LIE"?

I say POLITIFACT lies.
Thanks for the heads up.. not going to do Poitifake anymore

can't recall where I got the following but I don't use crappy sources

1Trump won 11 million more (some say 16 million more) votes in 20 than in 16, 50% more Blacks, 35% more Hispanics

2It is "arithematically impossible" for briben to win, 100K back -dated ballots in PA

3100s of 1000s ballots not requested, 105% of eligible voters voted in some places… One place was 1768 for B and 339 T but only 680 eligible

4 cases of illegally altering absentee envelopes, the court didn't take that one up yet

5 Rs filed suit because in AZ poll watchers didn’t observe

6Zuckerburg funded group accused of violating Constitution (no details)

7Moved 100s of questionable ballots, no bipartisan participation

8 Paid ballot harvesters

9 -24 pallets across state lines filled out in NY

10Faulty votes not tossed Or given to B

11Dominion is foreign owned with China chips

12Same ballots run 10X, not one vote for T

13 Ballots 4 B seemed photocopies of one another

14Trucks dumping ballots early in am after Rs kicked out

15 Machine hooked to internet

16More ballots than registered voters

17Irregular “paper” of ballot

Soros funds the (tax exempt) media matters that monitors only conservative speech and Soros politifact fact checks only republicans. That's the way the system works for Biden's Banana Republic.

That is a "LIE"?

I say POLITIFACT lies.

Politifact isn't lying. Changing the rules to make it easier for citizen to vote isn't "cheating". In every other first world nation, people are encouraged to vote. Only Republicans fear the voters.

Why do Republicans HATE it when people vote in large numbers????? You could try having a platform, policies and plans that the public will support and vote for.

You could try running a candidate that isn't a 7 times bankrupt, twice impeached, lifelong criminal, serial sex preditor, tax evader, and a convicted fraud artist.

Forum List

Back