Don Lemon fired again for his "woke" BS

I have a difficult time believing Musk would give this deranged clown the time of day.

That is, unless Musk had a motive, knowing Lemon couldn't help himself to further expose what woke really is.

Every day, in every way, Musk proves what a racist asshole he truly is. Why are you letting these fascists have such control over public media???

Maybe Lemon can partner with Keith Olbermann, another vanquished Leftist douche. :abgg2q.jpg:
Imagine those 2 little bitches clawing at each other over who sucks dick better. OMG, I think I'd actually watch that. Olberfurher would have to defend his degree from "Moo School".... he went to the agricultural extension of a college.... and he was married to a woman for 3 days (Katie Turd of MSLSD).... donnie can't say that..... first episode: who's been fired more times? :laughing0301:

There’s no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.
It's not, it's being put in the spotlight and as normal you guys run and change terms........progressive -> liberal -> progressive -> Woke, it's all the same, you thought you could bring back progressive, but people catch on......

Every day, in every way, Musk proves what a racist asshole he truly is. Why are you letting these fascists have such control over public media???

Neat thing about the left's race-card is it plays like a wild card Trumping any reasonable person or opinion, and fact.

At least the left thinks so, and that's all that really matters, cuz the snozzberries taste like raspberries.

I thought Musk was all about free speech? Isn’t that why he bought Twitter in the first place?

Like all hypocrites, Musk is for free speech so long as he agrees with what you have to say and so long as you bend the knee to his eminence.
lmao

I love the sound of libtards bitching about censorship

Good job , keep it up

Whats "woke" OP?

Also, we'll all be able to see the whole interview soon enough to access for ourselves what got Musk's panties in a bunch.

However, please enlighten us as to what was "woke" about the interview.

Looking forward to your response.

My understanding is that Lemon's show will go on, the only thing canceled was his contract with Musk to air it on X, and not exclusively. Obviously he would have greater exposure on that platform, and probably a decent pay day, but his show will go on. People will just have to look harder to find it if they want to see it.

Nope! But it sure is interesting watching you folks acting just like those you despise.

I watched the Left do it with PC, and now the Right is acting the same way. Peas in a pod.

In other terms you're projecting. You can't help it. Look closer, I see improvement.

Whats "woke" OP?

Also, we'll all be able to see the whole interview soon enough to access for ourselves what got Musk's panties in a bunch.

However, please enlighten us as to what was "woke" about the interview.

Looking forward to your response.

Woke is something you want to argue about as you present distortions and twists.

Tends to happen when you mouth off to the person paying your salary. It seems in the world of unwarranted self importance Don Lemmon is getting close to Keith Olbermann territory.

Hey, speak of woke. That Fani DA told people the Trump team singled out her boyfriend prosecutor cuz............Fill in the blank.

Come on, fill in the blank, it's woke predictable.

Cuz he's black.

You asked for a definition of woke MarcATL, there's one. Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to. But then again, you're ignorant.

Don Lemon has been complaining about his “Free Speech” being violated because 𝕏 cancelled his contract but conveniently left out that he demanded:
-A free Tesla Cybertruck
-A $5M upfront payment on & an $8M salary
-An equity stake in 𝕏
-The right to approve any changes in 𝕏 policy as it relates to news content

Don Strikes Back...

So the full interview is going to be available on Monday.

Quickly, all the Don-bashers of USMB.

Please list all the wrongs Don did.

I believe some of you were saying something about he did something to "his boss?"

Well in this "The View" clip he states that Elon wasn't his boss.

In fact, he states that the people of "X" wooed him, and even sweetened the deal financially.

Anyway, please list what you people believe to be the wrongs Don did, BEFORE Monday.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back