Does the political definition of a "Teabagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

My point should be obvious this individual Tea Bagger is sporting the latest colors of a group of racial sore losers. This has nothing to do with the negative sexual definition of Tea Baggers. Stop blowing smoke. Show us some leadership, and consistency on the issues. Tea Bagers are not as cute as they look, there is already evidence of their being potential terrorists after the threat they made to CNN's Anderson Cooper.

I get the impression you'd like to blow Anderson.:eusa_whistle:

This thread is moronic. Tea-Baggers are basically conservatives who oppose tax-spend policies and huge national debt projections. The whiners must not remember how they whined about Bush's deficit, which pales in comparison to the massive hole Obama is digging.....remember the campaign whine by Obama..."when you're in a hole...stop diggin".

Based on the links provided the term "Tea Bagger" is in mainstream term used by the media. To my knowledge no other name has been provided by this political group to describe themselves.
You're retarded, aren't you?

He's a textbook "Fucking retard"

Bear in mind the OP is a self described "Independent" who is looking for a new political home because he had a falling out with the Republican Party

I am not looking for a new political home, though I once thought I was Republican.

You're retarded, aren't you?

Bear in mind the OP is a self described "Independent" who is looking for a new political home because he had a falling out with the Republican Party

I am not looking for a new political home, though I once thought I was Republican.

Yes Dear and Buffalo Bill thought he was a real girl. You look just as realistic posing as a former Republican

the-silence-of-the-lambs-ted-levine12.jpg

This thread is moronic. Tea-Baggers are basically conservatives who oppose tax-spend policies and huge national debt projections. The whiners must not remember how they whined about Bush's deficit, which pales in comparison to the massive hole Obama is digging.....remember the campaign whine by Obama..."when you're in a hole...stop diggin".

You are right. I don't remember much whining from the right about Bush's spending. I certainly don't remember any significant people in the streets over the matter.

I remember the Paul people being pissed off about most of what Bush did. As for the other conservatives, it was pretty much blank check city for King George

Last edited:

You are right. I don't remember much whining from the right about Bush's spending. I certainly don't remember any significant people in the streets over the matter.

I remember the Paul people being pissed off about most of what Bush did. As for the other conservatives, it was pretty much blank check city for King George

Does Immigration Reform in 2007 ring any bells for you?

Then you weren't paying attention. Bush was and is still criticized for spending. The medicare bill. Also farm aid, foreign aid, education. There was plenty of criticism from the right.

Not really. People were teabagging George over immigration? I remember the right got pissed. I don't remember a national movement over it.

Not really. People were teabagging George over immigration? I remember the right got pissed. I don't remember a national movement over it.

Geaux, where were you?

Republicans and Democrats have agreed for years on the need for sweeping changes in the federal immigration laws. President George W. Bush for three years pushed for a bipartisan bill before giving up in 2007 after an outcry from voters opposed to any path to legal status for illegal aliens. Since then the issue had in effect been dormant, as both parties were wary of the divisive passions it can arouse.

Immigration - Times Topics - The New York Times

Geaux, where were you?

Republicans and Democrats have agreed for years on the need for sweeping changes in the federal immigration laws. President George W. Bush for three years pushed for a bipartisan bill before giving up in 2007 after an outcry from voters opposed to any path to legal status for illegal aliens. Since then the issue had in effect been dormant, as both parties were wary of the divisive passions it can arouse.

I said the right got mad about it, but they didn't form a national movement over the issue.

Hey, can't blame Bush for listening to his boy Rove and trying to get those hispanic votes in the GOP bag.

Geaux, where were you?

I said the right got mad about it, but they didn't form a national movement over the issue.

Hey, can't blame Bush for listening to his boy Rove and trying to get those hispanic votes in the GOP bag.

The outcry defeated the bill. that was the movement, and it crossed party lines. Even my Bush-hating nephew was pissed at all that "Si se puede!" Mexican flag-waving bullshit.

Bush was another in a long line of Texas governors who was as weak as an old lady's tea on immigration. He was no different as President. And yes, I do blame him.

Probably because you're a stupid fucking scumbag. Oh, I mean "Stupid fucking scumbag" in the good way, not derogatory

Geaux, where were you?

The outcry defeated the bill. that was the movement, and it crossed party lines. Even my Bush-hating nephew was pissed at all that "Si se puede!" Mexican flag-waving bullshit.

Bush was another in a long line of Texas governors who was as weak as an old lady's tea on immigration. He was no different as President. And yes, I do blame him.

Like I said. People weren't in the streets over the matter. It's tangential to the issue anyways. When it comes to fiscal policies, which as best as I can tell, are what the teabaggers are all about; few were worse than Bush. I can think of no single more fiscally irresponsible act than to borrow money from our future economic rival, China, to finance an elective war.

We could have raised taxes or cut the budget or done a plethora of other things if (and this is a big "if") Iraq was necessary. But Bush didn't do that. Instead, we dumped, and will continue to dump, money into China's coffers.

And yet, other than slight grumblings from the right, not much was said about it. Most of the teabaggers probably weren't even aware that we were borrowing money from China, though it was hardly a secret. I know I have a friend who I went to highschool with who calls himself a teabagger that admitted he had no idea.

So why the recent wake-up?

Yes Dear and Buffalo Bill thought he was a real girl. You look just as realistic posing as a former Republican

The Republican bit did not last long. I'm an Indy. Buffalo Bill thought he was a real girl, please tell us more.

buffalobill.jpg

Last edited:

The Republican bit did not last long. I'm an Indy. Buffalo Bill thought he was a real girl, please tell us more.

buffalobill.jpg

Ahh, I see the Republican thing did not last long, yes, that makes sense.

Can you give us an estimate say, to the nearest nanosecond of how long you flirted with your inner Republican?

What cause the fallout, was it that Juan McCain was such a staunch Conservative?

As far as the Buffalo Bill, have you ever read the book, "The Silence of the Lambs"? And I mean read the book as in actually read the book and not that watching the movie is the same as reading the book

buffalobill.jpg

Ahh, I see the Republican thing did not last long, yes, that makes sense.

Can you give us an estimate say, to the nearest nanosecond of how long you flirted with your inner Republican?

What cause the fallout, was it that Juan McCain was such a staunch Conservative?

As far as the Buffalo Bill, have you ever read the book, "The Silence of the Lambs"? And I mean read the book as in actually read the book and not that watching the movie is the same as reading the book

No, I never read the book "The Silence of the Lambs," this is some what surprising information.

I thought I was Republican until I was age 18, when I took a blue book essay question in college. The question was, "You are the manager of a television station. Your largest client was in a DUI accident, and killed a pedestrian. Other stations are covering the story. If your news group covers the story you will lose the client, and your largest revenue source, what would you do?"

It was at that time that I realized the confrontation, are people more important than money? I decided they were, and after looking over the Democrats became an Indy.

IN MY OPINION, I have observed conservatives to be two faced. We constantly hear about values, but in the end, it always comes down to the buck. Don't get me wrong money is a tool to be used to build, but the greedy just collect it with little consideration to whom it hurts. I am happy when the greedy lose in money or politics.

The racist and monetary attitudes of Tea Baggers leave them ripe to take the blame. Now, with the information coming out in that Atlantic magazine article that the Tea Party movement is fake grass-roots, and is the design of three conservative groups, I really want to see them nailed.

A friend of our family built a business that is now a large concern. His attitude toward his accountants is, "Don't tell me I can not do something, you are hired to find a way to make it work, or you are fired." President Barack Obama is correct, Constitutionally, health care is a right of every American citizen. That pretty much sums up my attitude toward the major Democratic issue that I support, health care for all, for free. Crunch the numbers and MAKE IT WORK!

AddingMachine.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back