Does the political definition of a "Teabagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

Free???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There are newspapers, books, and magazines that can be read as a source of information instead of message boards.

Free health care is a right based upon our founding documents. It is NOT A WELFARE program, it is designed to be effficient management of health coverage. Get profits and the private sector out of it, and it will be cost-effective for us, the insured, the taxpayers. The legislation passed is a big step in the correct direction.

Obama did not miss speak. he knew what the term meant!! so don't try to blame the teleprompter!!!! or start calling the word "RACIST"""

Free health care is a right based upon our founding documents.

Really?

Please explain the logic of how you determine that the founding documents give someone the right to force someone else to provide a service for free.

My point should be obvious this individual Tea Bagger is sporting the latest colors of a group of racial sore losers. This has nothing to do with the negative sexual definition of Tea Baggers. Stop blowing smoke. Show us some leadership, and consistency on the issues. Tea Bagers are not as cute as they look, there is already evidence of their being potential terrorists after the threat they made to CNN's Anderson Cooper.

I get the impression you'd like to blow Anderson.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, here we go. If I use the word "Tea Bagger," it is great sexual insult against a group of racists who think they are the true Americans. But, suggesting I get into a sexual act with report Anderson Cooper is fair play? Tea Baggers will be taken down politely using their own behavior as evidence.

PHO-09Sep12-177665.jpg

Last edited:
My point should be obvious this individual Tea Bagger is sporting the latest colors of a group of racial sore losers. This has nothing to do with the negative sexual definition of Tea Baggers. Stop blowing smoke. Show us some leadership, and consistency on the issues. Tea Bagers are not as cute as they look, there is already evidence of their being potential terrorists after the threat they made to CNN's Anderson Cooper.

I get the impression you'd like to blow Anderson.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, here we go. If I use the word "Tea Bagger," it is great sexual insult against a group of racists who think they are the true Americans. But, suggesting I get into a sexual act with report Anderson Cooper is fair play? Tea Baggers will be taken down politely using their own behavior as evidence.

Fair is boring, you obsessive little bitch.:lol:

SkidMark:

You're the one who keeps going on and on and on about your Fetish. If you don't want people to come to the conclusion that you are obsessed with male genitalia, don't use the T-word ad nauseam.

SkidMark:

You're the one who keeps going on and on and on about your Fetish. If you don't want people to come to the conclusion that you are obsessed with male genitalia, don't use the T-word ad nauseam.

No, you are fucking up the way defense mechanisms work. If you are going to be the board's self appointed shrink, you'd better hit the books harder.

Free health care is a right based upon our founding documents.

Really?

Please explain the logic of how you determine that the founding documents give someone the right to force someone else to provide a service for free.

Please catch up. Old news. The Declaration of Independence, "LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," passage. It is the issue of life that carries the health care legislation. Not my opinion, it is from the Constitutional Attorneys. Please Google these points, I am not your research assistant.

Last edited:
GTH,

As you and SkidMark share the same borderline psychotic OCD-type fetish, I doubt you have the objectivity to grok how deeply rooted your issues are.

Get professional help - a message board is a poor substitute for therapy.

*compassionately*

boe

Yeah, that about sums it up. They can insult you all they want, but as soon as you insult them they go into histrionics.

Like I said, it's the equivalent of a middle school bully getting punched in the nose.

That's why only a wimp would give into their stupid attempts to quash the term teabagger.

Don't worry, Boedicca Ph.D M.D. will be along to diagnose your latent homosexual feelings soon enough.

Please catch up. Old news. The Declaration of Independence, "LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," passage. It is the issue of life that carries the health care legislation. Not my opinion, it is from the Constitutional Attorneys.

LIFE in this context does not mean that someone else is on the hook to give one everything one wants to sustain one's life. To get something for free, someone else must provide the labor - which is a violation of that person's liberty.

Constitutional Attorneys have their own agenda, which is not always an accurate interpretation of the meaning of the Constitution and the founding documents.

You really should do some reading and thinking for yourself.

Last edited:

Now, this is about the forth time I have had the USMB rules broken against me for a personal attack.

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

So far I have not turned anyone in, and am not going to do so in this case. Tea Bagging is a heated topic. I believe Tea Baggers can be brought down politely by simply putting up a mirror and letting them see themselves. Remember moderators cruise these threads, so a complaint probably will not come from me. USMB gives us as members latitude with the rules, but I would not like to see anyone banned.

tea+bagger+dodo.jpg

Last edited:

Now, this is about the forth time I have had the USMB rules broken against me for a personal attack.

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

So far I have not turned anyone in, and am not going to do so in this case. Tea Bagging is a heated topic. I believe Tea Baggers can be brought down politely by simply putting up a mirror and letting them see themselves. Remember moderators cruise these threads, so a complaint probably will not come from me. USMB gives us as members latitude with the rules, but I would not like to see anyone banned.

Every time you use the T-word, you violate the language guidelines - unless you concede that you are comfortable looking like a fool.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Language Guidelines:

I don't give a flying fuck if you or anyone else reports my ass.:lol:

Language Guidelines:

Every time you use the T-word, you violate the language guidelines.

Just sayin'.

Wake-up! Look around! "Tea Bagger" is in regular use in the national media. I Google my research with the words, "Tea Bagger."

So, far you have not seen any pictures of me wearing tea bags on my head - these are all your people!

The fact that the word "Tea Bagger" has a double meaning is the Tea Bagger's fault for not thinking out their public image appropriately. The Tea Bagger movement was started by three conservative political groups as a "fake" grass-roots effort. If it is backfiring those groups, especially Dick Army will have to bare the consequences and failure as their own stupidity. In a previous post I suggested you fire your advertising agency or your "mysterious undisclosed" leadership. The Tea Party Movement: Who's In Charge? - Politics - The Atlantic

Tea Baggers/Partiers are racist sore loosers who are offensive to moderate Republicans, Independents, and Democrats. You are not going to sneak racism into America's political agenda by hiding behind a supposed insult based upon a tea bag.

teabag_used.jpg

Last edited:
GTH,

As you and SkidMark share the same borderline psychotic OCD-type fetish,

Wow.

You've combined a personality disorder, psychiatric catatory for a plethora of disorders and a symptom of an anxiety disorder into a novel diagnosis to toss at people who use a term you don't like. How creative of you!

You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about with all this psychobabble do you? But it really sounds nifty!

I doubt you have the objectivity to grok how deeply rooted your issues are.

Plus Heinlein speak! I'll bet you are a hit at all the parties.

Get professional help - a message board is a poor substitute for therapy.

No shit. On message boards, jackasses like you completely fuck up the basic psych stuff.

I do find your penchant to label people who disagree with you as having some sort of mental defect as completely weak. However, I understand you need a crutch.

*compassionately*

Yeah right.

SkidMark:

When you play the Race Card, you concede defeat. Thanks for playing!

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

Language Guidelines:

tea+bagger+dodo.jpg

I wouldn't press it. That basic rule here is dish it out and take it.

Language Guidelines:

tea+bagger+dodo.jpg

I wouldn't press it. That basic rule here is dish it out and take it.

Hey bucko, I am giving you a break. The strongest phrase I have used is "BS," and I usually say "cow manure." I have never directed a personal attack against any poster. Not my style, regardless of the rules. Below is an example of Tea Bagger public behavior, which is far worse than anything done by moderate Republicans, Independents, or Democrats.

What's next, reincarnate George Wallace to be your poster child? Why not reinact slavery?

niggar-sign-tea-party.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back