Does the political definition of a "Teabagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

Have you still not figured out that I dislike the teabaggers too?

Relax, do you want to look an apology in the mouth?:popcorn:

I didn't know you had (not that I needed one).

Seriously, it's a little hard to follow you.

Frankly, it is a little hard to know where I am going in this. As I said I feel dragged into this Tea Bagger business, and it is really not funny because it is bigotry - but it is funny at the same time. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Should I laugh or cry?

I started a new, unemotional thread reaching out to conservative Republicans for their views on Tea Baggers. So, far it is pretty productive and respectful. Check it out;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/116114-are-there-usmb-conservative-republicans-who-dislike-the-tea-bagger-partier-movement.html

Last edited:
Does the political definition of a "Tea Bagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

Here are some definitions from Google.

Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10 Lessons for Tea Baggers | Crooks and Liars

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Andy Borowitz: Teabaggers Finally Google 'Teabag'

When I use the phrase "Tea Bagger," I do not mean an insult with the sexual definition, I am referring to the political definition. My words are and have been political banter, not a personal, disgusting sexual insult.

The sex act called "tea bagging" involves face fucking, as in deep throating. The BJ-er hits the BJ-giver with his balls on the BJ-giver's forehead as he thrusts in and out of the BJ-giver's mouth.

I rather think nobody bothered to google "tea bags" when they selected the name. They had a History Book open to the Boston Tea Party and none evidentially has a very exciting sex life or a kinky friend.

...or a teenager. I've mentioned this before. That term has been used in high schools for years. They knew exactly what it meant. I sure did.

And even if they are feigning ignorance (which of course is complete bullshit), they continue to use it. Why?

...or a teenager. I've mentioned this before. That term has been used in high schools for years. They knew exactly what it meant. I sure did.

And even if they are feigning ignorance (which of course is complete bullshit), they continue to use it. Why?

chanel, mebbe they did choose the name intentionally? Sex and p;olitics is a strong brew.

Because it's funny, and because it drives some people into an absolute meltdown.

Thanks to the Tea Baggers publicizing the sexual definition of "Tea Baggers," everyone knows about the sexual aspect whether they want to or not. Tea Baggerism is just plain poor public relations work on the part of the three conservative Republican organizations who manufactured this supposed grass-roots effort. Tea Baggerism is an American embarrassment.

tea_baggers_tshirt-p23589122325562207048t9_400.jpg

Last edited:
Not immune to it, its a matter of some people thinking they will mainstream insults as a way to diminish protestors.

In short, not going to happen.

Anyone that uses the term to describe protestors best be prepared to recieve as much asbuse hurled back as them as I can muster, and I muster quite a bit.

Be civil or go fuck yourself.

Your choice.

Indeed, you're right. Let's just continue to insult each other. It's solving SO many problems.
And allowing protestors to be called a vile name is a good thing?

People like you are disingenious in the extreme, if you were so concerned about 'solving things' you would be all over anyone using the term 'teabagger.'

Instead what you did just shows us all you are full of shit.

clue: Google - Cindy Sheehan called names

:eusa_shhh:

Not immune to it, its a matter of some people thinking they will mainstream insults as a way to diminish protestors.

In short, not going to happen.

Anyone that uses the term to describe protestors best be prepared to recieve as much asbuse hurled back as them as I can muster, and I muster quite a bit.

Be civil or go fuck yourself.

Your choice.

"Be civil or go fuck yourself"? Amazing. I really enjoy unintentional irony.
Hey, do you recall who first used the term "Tea bagger"?

Hahahahaha.

Another non-issue for the pseudo-cons turned pseudo-libertarians in hope of fooling enough dumbass Americans into returning them to power, again.

Does the political definition of a "Tea Bagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

When I use the phrase "Tea Bagger," I do not mean an insult with the sexual definition, I am referring to the political definition. My words are and have been political banter, not a personal, disgusting sexual insult.

I doubt the intent matters much anymore. I think they've mostly become immune to perceived insults, and some even gain more strength and determination.

Exactly. The message is never attacked, only the messengers are called "racist" or.. whatever. It means nothing. I think it's hilarious watching a bunch who claim to be so open-minded, thoughtful and intelligent, behave like brattish, ignorant bullies.

I dunno man, given the left's propensity to have the term worked into almost every thread, it seems they are obsessed with having testicles dangled in their faces. It's kinda creepy in a creepy kinda way.

Racist, Anti-Semitic, Homophobic butt wads who lack the necessary qualifications to be an intelligent life form.

Forum List

Back