Does the political definition of a "Teabagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

Hey bucko, I am giving you a break.

Hey Bucko, I am trying to save you the embarassment of being told to "STFU" by a moderator after you make a complaint. You are new here.

The strongest phrase I have used is "BS," and I usually say "cow manure." I have never directed a personal attack against any poster. Not my style regardless of the rules. Below is an example of Tea Bagger public behavior, which is far worse than anything done by moderate Republicans, Independents, or Democrats.

What's next, reincarnate George Wallace to be your poster child? Why not reinact slavery?

I guess you haven't bothered to read any of my posts or the link in my sig (which you created a thread on), but I mock the teabaggers at every possible opportunity.

I was pissing them off long before you showed up. I certainly am not among their ranks.

[/B][/SIZE]

Now, this is about the forth time I have had the USMB rules broken against me for a personal attack.

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

So far I have not turned anyone in, and am not going to do so in this case. Tea Bagging is a heated topic. I believe Tea Baggers can be brought down politely by simply putting up a mirror and letting them see themselves. Remember moderators cruise these threads, so a complaint probably will not come from me. USMB gives us as members latitude with the rules, but I would not like to see anyone banned.

tea+bagger+dodo.jpg

I wouldn't press it. That basic rule here is dish it out and take it.

Hey bucko, I am giving you a break. The strongest phrase I have used is "BS," and I usually say "cow manure." I have never directed a personal attack against any poster. Not my style, regardless of the rules. Below is an example of Tea Bagger public behavior, which is far worse than anything done by moderate Republicans, Independents, or Democrats.

What's next, reincarnate George Wallace to be your poster child? Why not reinact slavery?

Did you just refer to GTH as bucko??:lol::lol::lol: If your delicate sensibilities are so easily offended, then you're in for a very bumpy ride.:tongue:

I wouldn't press it. That basic rule here is dish it out and take it.

Hey bucko, I am giving you a break. The strongest phrase I have used is "BS," and I usually say "cow manure." I have never directed a personal attack against any poster. Not my style, regardless of the rules. Below is an example of Tea Bagger public behavior, which is far worse than anything done by moderate Republicans, Independents, or Democrats.

Did you just refer to GTH as bucko??:lol::lol::lol: If your delicate sensibilities are so easily offended, then you're in for a very bumpy ride.:tongue:

Seriously. Fuck off, stainmaster and thanks for the fratricide.

SkidMark:
When you play the Race Card, you concede defeat. Thanks for playing!

Maybe, just one of these days, someone will actually listen to your decrees.

You should check out my email. Wish you could see the private stuff. I fell into this Tea Bagger/Partier bit by accident in responding to a post where a major civil rights leader was portrayed as a bigot. Maybe I can post what I do because I am an Indy, and don't have a political axe to grind here. I am simply attacking bigotry. I did not "throw the race card," you did, and the photo is proof.

These Tea Baggers are not going to throw a red-herring like the double meaning of "Tea Bagger," as a way to hide racism. And, by the way, we have conservative Republicans in our family who think the Tea Baggers are disgusting racists too. Tea Baggers take the worst of America and display it in the front window.

You should check out my email. Wish you could see the private stuff. I fell into this Tea Bagger/Partier bit by accident in responding to a post where a major civil rights leader was portrayed as a bigot. Maybe I can post what I do because I am an Indy, and don't have a political axe to grind here. I am simply attacking bigotry. I did not "throw the race card," you did, and the photo is proof.

Dude. Seriously. Are you talking to me? You really need to either learn to use the quote function correctly or pay more attention to who is actually posting what to you here.

Like I said, you've got a fratricide problem.

These Tea Baggers are not going to throw a red-herring like the double meaning of "Tea Bagger," as a way to hide racism. And, by the way, we have conservative Republicans in our family who think the Tea Baggers are disgusting racists too. Tea Baggers take the worst of America and display it in the front window.

I AGREE WITH YOU (generally, I think a lot of the baggers are are simply well meaning stooges).

Seriously. Fuck off, stainmaster and thanks for the fratricide.

A typical intellectual conclusion from a Tea Bagger. It is nice to be loved.

LOL.

Hey Boe and all other teabaggers: check it out.

I just got called a teabagger, and I am not flipping the fuck out.

Stain:

Read some of my posts before you respond to me again.

Hey, hey, hey!

How's it going?
:D

Fine ana dandy my friend.

What's shakin?

Procrastination.

That and laughing at Boedicca who has become a self appointed psychiatrist.

She just diagnosed me with a borderline personality disorder + pyschosis + OCD.

I had no idea I was so fucked up! How have you dealt with me all these years?
Depends. Which personality am I talking to?

lol.

I don't know who the Boedicca chick is, but whoever she is, gotta be a flake to say that about you.

You are one of the most sane, thoughtful and astute posters I have had the pleasure to spend years yacking with.

(and I've missed you!)

And how many have you been talking to over the years.

lol.

I don't know who the Boedicca chick is, but whoever she is, gotta be a flake to say that about you.

You are one of the most sane, thoughtful and astute posters I have had the pleasure to spend years yacking with.

(and I've missed you!)

And I you. Apparently I've incurred the teabagger's wrath by calling them "teabaggers" which makes me a psychotic borderline ocd type of person.

A psychiatric word soup that, since I actually read the diagnostic criteria of, is absurdly hilarious.

Like I said, you've got a fratricide problem....

....I AGREE WITH YOU (generally, I think a lot of the baggers are are simply well meaning stooges).

You lost me at fratricide. I am so sick and tired of posting this Tea Bagger stuff, sorry if I stepped on your toes. You can drape American flags or tea bags or whatever you want over this bunch, but it still come out bigotry. I am not sure how I became an advocate for human rights here, but I am not going to let these bigots off the hook. We should brand them with their own brand.

barbecue-branding-irons.jpg

Last edited:

And how many have you been talking to over the years.

lol.

(and I've missed you!)
And I you. Apparently I've incurred the teabagger's wrath by calling them "teabaggers" which makes me a psychotic borderline ocd type of person.

A psychiatric word soup that, since I actually read the diagnostic criteria of, is absurdly hilarious.
Internalized rage that needs to be 'sploded on someone.

Misdirected anger. Seems you happen to be the target de jour.

Teabaggers are fluffernutters. All of them.

You lost me at fratricide.

Fratricide | Define Fratricide at Dictionary.com

In modern times it means "friendly fire".

I am so sick and tired of posting this Tea Bagger stuff, sorry if I stepped on your toes. You can drape American flags or tea bags or whatever you want over this bunch, but it still come out bigotry. I am not sure how I became an advocate for human rights here, but I am not going to let these bigots off the hook. We should brand them with their own brand.

barbecue-branding-irons.jpg

Have you still not figured out that I dislike the teabaggers too?

Internalized rage that needs to be 'sploded on someone.

Misdirected anger. Seems you happen to be the target de jour.

I love it! We can start playing online shrinks too! I suspect that Boe has never dealt with a borderline personality disorder or any form of psychosis or she wouldn't have screwed that pooch.

Teabaggers are fluffernutters. All of them.

LOL. You'd better watch out, you'll join me on their list of people they really, really, really, don't like.

Forum List

Back