Does the political definition of a "Teabagger" have to do with the sexual definition?

I'm trying to be patient with you because you appear to be a young man, but the bottom line here is that the intent by people like Bill Maher is to intimidate through ridicule. IOW, he, and others like him, are attempting to stifle those 1st Amendment rights because he disagrees with a view which opposes his own.

Insert Rush, Sean, Beck, or Coulter and everything that follows in your post plays out the same.

I'm still trying to figure out why a sexual act is falsely considered to be confined to the gay community OR deemed "disgusting."

Is it because Rachel had to point out to the self proclaimed what their term meant? Is it because the video illustration pictured 2 men?

Is it because it has once again become fashionable for women to pretend that they only engage in sex in order to produce children, and only then in the missionary position with their eyes and teeth tightly clenched?

This is regression, not enlightenment.

Only in America. Ok, possibly the ME too. Great, we're on the same page as the Taliban. Out. Fucking. Standing.

Found this utube in my email. Got to go along with the replacement name Bill Maher has instead of "Tea Bagger," it is "racist sore loser." Teabaggers, it is America Love it or Leave it for you guys. When you hear that from an independent voter like me, you have a serious problem. Bill Maher can be extreme, but in this case I think he hit the nail right on the head.

YouTube - Bill Maher as a Tea Bagger

Were you really being sincere when you said that you didn't use the term as an insult?? Because it sounds like you have quite a bit of contempt for those in the TPM.

Thank you for this question. For the insult I am sorry that the phrase "Tea Bagger" has a negative meaning. Personally, I think the political meaning is worse than the sexual meaning. I will go along with Bill Maher that the Tea Party Movement is nothing more than a group of "racist sore losers." Frankly, I think they pose a threat to the U. S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. They should bend dealt with accordingly, - which includes in the case of Anderson Cooper, considering their threats acts of terrorism. In this case Bill Maher says it way better than I can, (see utube above).
Delusional! Keep watching Bill Maher. He needs viewers like you.

I'm trying to be patient with you because you appear to be a young man, but the bottom line here is that the intent by people like Bill Maher is to intimidate through ridicule. IOW, he, and others like him, are attempting to stifle those 1st Amendment rights because he disagrees with a view which opposes his own.

Insert Rush, Sean, Beck, or Coulter and everything that follows in your post plays out the same.

As I said earlier, a certain amount of insulting language is typical. But... I'll be very happy to examine your sources if you can prove that any of these people have engaged in the routine use of sexually-charged epithets. Particularly the kind that would embarrass any normal human being if forced to define the act for the edification of a respected elder.

It's disgusting language to bring into the political arena, and while I'm all about free speech and wouldn't support the suppression of it.... the OP should know that he's not going to earn much respect for using it. If he's just a kid, he's still learning. And if he won't learn the easy way from being told, then he'll learn the hard way by having his ass figuratively handed to him on this board... ALOT.

I'll be honest... whenever I see someone post that term here, I take 50 IQ points off my estimation of their intelligence, and wonder why they've got such a preoccupation balls. :lol:

Apparently, even Barack Obama, himself, is in on the act. Which means that all his bullshit about "civility" is just that... bullshit.

Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

Three days after he decried the lack of civility in American politics, President Obama is quoted in a new book about his presidency referring to the Tea Party movement using a derogatory term with sexual connotations.

In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year ... That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

(more...)
President Obama: GOP Opposition to Stimulus 'Helped to Create the Tea-Baggers' - Political Punch

Oh, and FWIW, when I use the term "teabagger" I fully intend for it to be insulting and mocking. I am not going to sit here and split hairs over whether the term is "polite" or not.

Hey, it's just satire. Kind of like what Limbaugh does, right?

It might have been a better for the teabaggers to ignore the focus on the term. It would have died off sooner.

Ya' think?

It's like they never went to junior high or something.

But then, what would there be to debate about?

I mean, since the teabaggers have no position or platforms (other than to be pissed off about everything Obama does) they are pretty much left with being pissed over what people call them.

Imagine if the liberals were such wimps during the Bush years.

Nope. Difference is . . . Bush's spending and growth of government was bad; Obama's is worse (it's like Bush's on steroids and red bull) and that's what prompted the Tea Parties. Nice party/race spin attempt though.

Translation: "When our guy did it, we didn't like it. But when your guy did it we decided to start throwing fits.

:lol: Try reading what was actually written. No one will listen to or take a poster seriously when they go around using the 'tea bagger' term. No one is insulted - after all, the Tea Partiers did coin the term themselves. But the Tea Partiers took the term from a historical perspective; the loons on the left are the ones that decided to bring up the sexual meaning of it as an lame attempt to just dismiss the entire Tea movement. Just an FYI, that attempt is a fail.

You err in thinking I give a fuck if you guys take me seriously or not. I don't give a damn. And the continued hissy fits that are thrown seem to indicate that you guys are quite insulted.

Like I said, if the teabaggers actually had a point or position, then maybe people would be interested in arguing about something other than whatever their proper name is.

Ding Ding Ding. And Limbaugh has no room to complain about it. Neither does Hannity or Beck or Coulter. Don't throw the punch if you can't take a hit.

I'd still rather take the high road on this, but I have to say that some of the folks here that get worked up over this issue have zero room to talk based on how they've treated/mocked/belittled those they've disagreed with.

My new theory is that, the reason that the right wingers are so quick to call names is that their skin is so fucking thin, that they can't tolerate being insulted.

It's a defense mechanism. They think that if they lay down enough verbal suppressive fire, no one will fire back.

Silly teabaggers.

Nope. Difference is . . . Bush's spending and growth of government was bad; Obama's is worse (it's like Bush's on steroids and red bull) and that's what prompted the Tea Parties. Nice party/race spin attempt though.
Absolute COWDUNG!

You people haven't a leg to stand on...MASSIVE and UNECCESSARY spending and not a single peep from you people. Not even a "meh."

You cannot now all of a sudden come back with FULL ON rage against the machine. Its just too obvious the TRUE intentions of the majority of the T-Baggers. HAve you seen HBO's "Right America Feeling Wronged?" The rage was already there. The racist overtones were already there. The threatening stances were already there. And that was all BEFORE he stepped foot into Office...the racist overtones were quite present.

Listen, we're not making this stuff up...you think we LIKE having to deal with this racism crap!?!??? No one wishes it were not so more than us, unfornately...its not so. Thanks to many on your side.

Like Bill Maher said on his show lasat Friday...a bunch of "racist sore losers."

Sad...but true.

* smh *
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Absolute COWDUNG!

You people haven't a leg to stand on...MASSIVE and UNECCESSARY spending and not a single peep from you people. Not even a "meh."

You cannot now all of a sudden come back with FULL ON rage against the machine. Its just too obvious the TRUE intentions of the majority of the T-Baggers. HAve you seen HBO's "Right America Feeling Wronged?" The rage was already there. The racial overtones was already there. The threatening stances were already there. And that was all BEFORE he stepped foot in the Office...the racist overtones were quite present.

Listen, we're not making this stuff up...you think we LIKE having to deal with this crap. No one wishes it were not so more than us, unfornately...its not so. Thanks to many on ur side.

Like Bill Maher said on his show lasat Friday...a bunch of sore losers with racist overtones.

Sad...but true.

*SMH*

The teabaggers make no sense unless you look at them in the proper light. Here is my analogy:

The teabaggers are the to GOP what the Viet Cong were to the North Vietnamese Army.

They weren't exactly the same organization, but basically, they were.

In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year ... That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

There you have it. Presidential approval to call the teabaggers, teabaggers.

Oh, and FWIW, when I use the term "teabagger" I fully intend for it to be insulting and mocking. I am not going to sit here and split hairs over whether the term is "polite" or not.

Hey, it's just satire. Kind of like what Limbaugh does, right?

It might have been a better for the teabaggers to ignore the focus on the term. It would have died off sooner.

Ya' think?

It's like they never went to junior high or something.

But then, what would there be to debate about?

I mean, since the teabaggers have no position or platforms (other than to be pissed off about everything Obama does) they are pretty much left with being pissed over what people call them.

Imagine if the liberals were such wimps during the Bush years.

you asswipes never got out of junior high.

Translation: "When our guy did it, we didn't like it. But when your guy did it we decided to start throwing fits.

You do realize that the whole Tea Party movement came about in response to Bush's TARP bailout, yes? Bush was bad, Obama is worse . . . which is why the movement has gained momentum. But keep on spinning.

:lol: Try reading what was actually written. No one will listen to or take a poster seriously when they go around using the 'tea bagger' term. No one is insulted - after all, the Tea Partiers did coin the term themselves. But the Tea Partiers took the term from a historical perspective; the loons on the left are the ones that decided to bring up the sexual meaning of it as an lame attempt to just dismiss the entire Tea movement. Just an FYI, that attempt is a fail.

You err in thinking I give a fuck if you guys take me seriously or not. I don't give a damn. And the continued hissy fits that are thrown seem to indicate that you guys are quite insulted.

Like I said, if the teabaggers actually had a point or position, then maybe people would be interested in arguing about something other than whatever their proper name is.

Make no mistake, I know you don't give a fuck which is why I ignore a majority of your posts.

Absolute COWDUNG!

You cannot now all of a sudden come back with FULL ON rage against the machine. Its just too obvious the TRUE intentions of the majority of the T-Baggers. HAve you seen HBO's "Right America Feeling Wronged?" The rage was already there. The racist overtones were already there. The threatening stances were already there. And that was all BEFORE he stepped foot into Office...the racist overtones were quite present.

Listen, we're not making this stuff up...you think we LIKE having to deal with this racism crap!?!??? No one wishes it were not so more than us, unfornately...its not so. Thanks to many on your side.

Like Bill Maher said on his show lasat Friday...a bunch of "racist sore losers."

Sad...but true.

* smh *

The Tea Party movement was in response to Bush's TARP bailout . . . which Obama voted yes on . . . and which took place BEFORE Obama even set foot in office.

But you just keep playing the race card . . . .

Last edited:
What makes it even WORSE is you RW nutjobs STILL and CONTINUE to DEFEND Bush.

You never learn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

The Lefties are Stuck On Racism.

They've played played that card so much, it's the only one they know how to use.

You do realize that the whole Tea Party movement came about in response to Bush's TARP bailout, yes? Bush was bad, Obama is worse . . . which is why the movement has gained momentum. But keep on spinning.

Yeah I heard that one. Personally, though, If were are going in for fairy tales, I prefer Hansel and Gretel.

I do find it funny that I am supposed to sit here and believe the rant of a bunch of future's traders (and a hedge fund manager) from the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade is the catalyst that created the modern teabagger.

The irony is that the vast majority of teabaggers wouldn't be let into those guy's country clubs "dressed like that".

Make no mistake, I know you don't give a fuck which is why I ignore a majority of your posts.

Except for these ones, right?

What makes it even WORSE is you RW nutjobs STILL and CONTINUE to DEFEND Bush.

You never learn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

NO! NO! NO! That's not true! They were opposed to Bush's spending! They just weren't out in the streets protesting. It was more of a quiet protest, or perhaps a "non-existent" protest. A "Quiet Riot" in their minds, if you will.

But now that we have Obama. It's SO MUCH MORE WORSE! I mean, he is going to end the war in Iraq and then we won't have to borrow money from the Chinese! Such fiscal irresponsibility can not be ignored!

The economy wasn't in the crapper then. What was UI - 5 percent? Perhaps that's why they weren't protesting massive deficit spending then. Just a hunch.

Stealing other peoples money goes relatively unnoticed when they have extra to steal.

Forum List

Back