Does the Lack of Enthusiasm for the Democrat Convention Translate to a Lack of Enthusiasm at the Voting Booth?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
No wonder they're pushing effortless voting. There is ZERO Enthusiasm for for these two. If Democrats cant make voting effortless, NOBODY would stand in line to vote for the Vegetable and the Mattress

Ratings for the Democratic National Convention were down considerably from four years ago on the broadcast networks and three main cable news channels — not a surprising result given that much of the convention isn't taking place live and the general decline of linear TV viewing in the past four years.

No wonder they're pushing effortless voting. There is ZERO Enthusiasm for for these two. If Democrats cant make voting effortless, NOBODY would stand in line to vote for the Vegetable and the Mattress

Ratings for the Democratic National Convention were down considerably from four years ago on the broadcast networks and three main cable news channels — not a surprising result given that much of the convention isn't taking place live and the general decline of linear TV viewing in the past four years.

Doesn't make a difference. The D's plan is mailing massive numbers of ballots in through the "mail in voting scamola".

Its going to be tough to beat Sleepy Joe if he get 1.3 billion votes.

Is that the new Trump strategy, hope everybody gets bored and doesn't show?!?!

Doesn't make a difference. The D's plan is mailing massive numbers of ballots in through the "mail in voting scamola".

Its going to be tough to beat Sleepy Joe if he get 1.3 billion votes.
I know the plan. I want to force REASONABLE DEMOCRATS (Oxymoron) to admit what's clearly going on. If none will, they need to be exposed for the sake of the Independents

Is that the new Trump strategy, hope everybody gets bored and doesn't show?!?!
Its everybody's strategy. Elections are won on ENTHUSIASM for your candidate. The Vegetable and the Mattress have none

Every American is a Trump supporter.

Biden supporter is rarer than an unicorn. There is nothing salvageable about Biden. An establishment shill who sniffs women.

Democrats know very well that they should have spent all those years spent on screaming "Orange Man Bad!!!" trying to find viable American candidates, ready to build the nation to new heights. They followed the path of resentment and envy, the path of communism and failure instead.

Who could be enthusiastic right now? The best anyone can do is to have the grim determination to vote this motherfucker out and hope Biden can get a handle on this shit.

Who has enthusiasm?

I do, Americans do, Trump supporters do. You really should not use those words to describe the best president EVER!

Who could be enthusiastic right now? The best anyone can do is to have the grim determination to vote this motherfucker out and hope Biden can get a handle on this shit.

Who has enthusiasm?

I do, Americans do, Trump supporters do. You really should not use those words to describe the best president EVER!
Having enthusiasm for more of the same marks you as some kind of sick masochist. Your political fetish is disgusting, unnatural and wrong.

Who has enthusiasm?

Having enthusiasm for more of the same marks you as some kind of sick masochist. Your political fetish is disgusting, unnatural and wrong.

Cool story.

Can you tell us more about the relationship between president Trump and your mom?

It would be interesting to know if the OP watched the digital Democratic convention last night. 2 hours worth.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

Can you tell us more about the relationship between president Trump and your mom?
My sainted mother has been dead for ten years of colon cancer. I'll appreciate you not going there.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

My sainted mother has been dead for ten years of colon cancer. I'll appreciate you not going there.

I would also appreciate not going there, so stop bringing it up.

The GOP candidate in Baltimore got more views for her ad than michelle "never proud of my country," obama did....

This woman should be on stage with Trump at the RNC convention...

As noted by The Daily Wire on Monday, Republican strategist and congressional GOP candidate Kimberly Klacik released a hard-hitting ad slamming Democrats for their apparent fake concern for black lives, highlighting the devastation in Democrat-run cities, particularly Baltimore. The ad went viral online, racking up millions of views within hours and earning astounding social media engagement, such as shares, likes, and comments.

The ad was so hot, in fact, it seemed to have eclipsed former First Lady Michelle Obama’s Democratic National Convention speech given on the same day, at least digitally, said The Post Millenial’s Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Ballingall.

“By digital metrics, Michelle Obama bombed at the DNC last night. The former first lady was completely outdone by an unknown house candidate, [Kimberly Klacik],” he said in a Twitter thread posted Tuesday.
----
“On Facebook, Michelle Obama, despite being promoted by the traditional media giants, couldn’t scratch the virality of Klacik and the new media outlets who pushed her,” he argued, captioning screenshots of the speech and ad online.

The mere two results populated for Klacik show over 12.5 million views, whereas Obama’s numerous results totaled just shy of three million views, including views from conservative pundit Graham Allen criticizing her speech

It would be interesting to know if the OP watched the digital Democratic convention last night. 2 hours worth.
I heard they didn’t have many viewers.
Nice Trumpy response.

"I heard" "They say" "A good lawyer told me" Orange garbage retort.

You have to look at the numbers compared to an inhouse convention compared to a virtual one. Try it, you just might like it.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

OK I'll accept your apology, no hard feelings.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

OK I'll accept your apology, no hard feelings.

There was no apology. Unless you want to apologize for calling the most American president ever inappropriate names.

I am sorry about the loss of your mother, which in no way excuses the behavior.

Forum List

Back