President Trump Drops By With an Amazing Impromptu Speech - Superior Energy!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
This was an absolutely astounding performance. Pure Americanism oozing out of the speakers like I have never heard before. How is this level of energy even possible from such an old person? It starts at three hour mark.

Incredible! I am baffled, this is not a president we even deserve.

snorting adderall will do that.

Is that the reason you are making such stupid posts?

It was a brilliant speech. Prior presidents were not as articulate and truthful even with a teleprompter.

when donny uses a teleprompter, he still can't get it right. the dotard can barely even read.

Last edited:
what makes America unique is that for the first time a country based it's economy on merit not heredity

Trump recognizes that

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

This was an absolutely astounding performance. Pure Americanism oozing out of the speakers like I have never heard before. How is this level of energy even possible from such an old person? It starts at three hour mark.

Impromptu? There were teleprompters present. Extreme dishonesty on your part.

It is still impromptu. I thought you did not even watch the speech.

They picture you posted shows the teleprompters. If it's on a prompter...it's not impromptu. Why can't you tell the truth?

It was a good speech and Trump is a great speaker.

Oh and you can bet voters are watching and listening.

Really? What was your favorite part? Be specific.

What was yours. Be specific.

Yeah, I didn't watch it...and neither did you.

I believe you didn't, but I did. LOL
Sure....LOL

Oh yes sure. You don't give a fuck about what Trump had to say and you sure as hell wouldn't have watched a speech he made so why should anyone give a fuck about what YOU have to say.

BIG clue. They don't. LOL

Thank you for being you Mr. President
Take strength in knowing the depths that The Resistance will go to to harm you.
Know that actual true patriots will not waver in their support.

They picture you posted shows the teleprompters. If it's on a prompter...it's not impromptu. Why can't you tell the truth?

The speech is clearly not read direct from a teleprompter you idiot. The teleprompter could not keep up with president Trump.

Further, a teleprompter has nothing to do with the performance being impromptu or not. You are just jealous that your candidate could never hold a speech like that - or have the one of a kind super energy. Equality is debunked once again.

Forum List

Back