Does the Lack of Enthusiasm for the Democrat Convention Translate to a Lack of Enthusiasm at the Voting Booth?

No wonder they're pushing effortless voting. There is ZERO Enthusiasm for for these two. If Democrats cant make voting effortless, NOBODY would stand in line to vote for the Vegetable and the Mattress

Ratings for the Democratic National Convention were down considerably from four years ago on the broadcast networks and three main cable news channels — not a surprising result given that much of the convention isn't taking place live and the general decline of linear TV viewing in the past four years.
Is that the new Trump strategy, hope everybody gets bored and doesn't show?!?!

You think that no enthusiasm for Bribing Biden and Ho-Harris is trumps fault?

Damn you trump haters blame Trump for everything.

No wonder they're pushing effortless voting. There is ZERO Enthusiasm for for these two. If Democrats cant make voting effortless, NOBODY would stand in line to vote for the Vegetable and the Mattress

Ratings for the Democratic National Convention were down considerably from four years ago on the broadcast networks and three main cable news channels — not a surprising result given that much of the convention isn't taking place live and the general decline of linear TV viewing in the past four years.
Is that the new Trump strategy, hope everybody gets bored and doesn't show?!?!

You think that no enthusiasm for Bribing Biden and Ho-Harris is trumps fault?

Damn you trump haters blame Trump for everything.
This guy has pissed on practically everyone by now. He will be voted out with all the relish one has while cleaning the litter box.

Dims are screwed. No one wants to admit they watched the convention or admit they will vote for finger banger Biden and Slave master Harris.

Harris is literally the descendant of slave owners. Who does she pay reparations to?

From the posted article:

The networks that saw the largest declines in viewership were ABC, CBS and NBC, which lost a combined 6.7 million viewers at the 10 p.m. slot, a difference of 42% from the 11.6 million people who tuned in during the 2016 convention. ABC lost 2.44 million viewers, NBC lost 2.28 million and CBS lost 1.99 million.
MSNBC led the hour-long slot with 5.1 million viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. CNN came in second with an average of 4.78 million and Fox News followed with 2.1 million. The combined 11.98 million viewers among the top three cable networks was down 16% from four years ago.

Who could be enthusiastic right now? The best anyone can do is to have the grim determination to vote this motherfucker out and hope Biden can get a handle on this shit.

Who has enthusiasm?

I do, Americans do, Trump supporters do. You really should not use those words to describe the best president EVER!
Having enthusiasm for more of the same marks you as some kind of sick masochist. Your political fetish is disgusting, unnatural and wrong.

Cool story.

Can you tell us more about the relationship between president Trump and your mom?
My sainted mother has been dead for ten years of colon cancer. I'll appreciate you not going there.

I would also appreciate not going there, so stop bringing it up.
OK I'll accept your apology, no hard feelings.

There was no apology. Unless you want to apologize for calling the most American president ever inappropriate names.

I am sorry about the loss of your mother, which in no way excuses the behavior.
Lol what a loyal little cultist you are.

Who could be enthusiastic right now? The best anyone can do is to have the grim determination to vote this motherfucker out and hope Biden can get a handle on this shit.

Who has enthusiasm?

I do, Americans do, Trump supporters do. You really should not use those words to describe the best president EVER!
Having enthusiasm for more of the same marks you as some kind of sick masochist. Your political fetish is disgusting, unnatural and wrong.

Cool story.

Can you tell us more about the relationship between president Trump and your mom?
My sainted mother has been dead for ten years of colon cancer. I'll appreciate you not going there.

There was no apology. Unless you want to apologize for calling the most American president ever inappropriate names.

America is not a cult you idiot. It is one of the greatest nations ever - blessed by freedom.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

America is not a cult you idiot. It is one of the greatest nations ever - blessed by freedom.
It's clear where your true allegiance lies and it's not America.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

You would fit better in Venezuela than America. Freedom is the name of the game here - not your beloved equality bullshit.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

You would fit better in Venezuela than America. Freedom is the name of the game here - not your beloved equality bullshit.
Since you would follow Trump through any worst case authoritarian scenario I have difficulty believing you have any regard for the American people.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

Since you would follow Trump through any worst case authoritarian scenario I have difficulty believing you have any regard for the American people.

Freedom is the absence of authoritarianism - this is what built America. What you require is free shit extorted from other people. You are the authoritarian, Mr. communist.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

Freedom is the absence of authoritarianism - this is what built America. What you require is free shit extorted from other people. You are the authoritarian, Mr. communist.
Worst case. What if Trump tries to become president for life? Do you still follow? If your answer is anything other than "no" you are scum and your patriotism is a lie.

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

Worst case. What if Trump tries to become president for life? Do you still follow? If your answer is anything other than "no" you are scum and your patriotism is a lie.

President Trump is an old man. There is zero indication he will try to become president for life. You ought to read a lot less lying media.

Democrats on the other hand, are willing to do anything. If they started invading our country with endless 3rd world immigration - you would probably stand by believing it will somehow work out as they plan the gulags for you. According to Biden, this is their country, not ours.

Biden is the weakest candidate in decades. And, that is saying something after Mitt Romney.

Weaker than Jeb Bush?

Is this supposed to be the opposite of the Super-man intro? Instead of "Faster than an airplane".... "Slower than Jeb Bush!".

Who has enthusiasm?

Cool story.

President Trump is an old man. There is zero indication he will try to become president for life. You ought to read a lot less lying media.

Democrats on the other hand, are willing to do anything. If they started invading our country with endless 3rd world immigration - you would probably stand by believing it will somehow work out as they plan the gulags for you. According to Biden, this is their country, not ours.
You didn't say "no".

Trump's followers have never, not even once, given him the idea that there is a line they will not follow him across. That's a dangerous thing to tell a guy like that.

DNC policy

We HATE TRUMP.....other than that they have nothing...........More Tax.......more regulations.........more gov't........and Fascist tendencies during a pandemic............

That is why they must hide Biden.........and do the whole campaign on Trump..............because their policies suck.

Forum List

Back