Why Spicer Was Right About the Total Audience for Trumps Inauguration Being the Highest Ever

Honestly, I was embarrassed for spicer. Who fucking cares how big the crowd was?!!?

The Trump administration needs to call em out on every lie they try and pass as news,I for one am tired of being lied to.

Yeah but he already called out the lie when he was speaking in front of the CIA. It should have been over after that. He's not campaigning anymore, he is president and there are a lot of far more important issues that deserve his focus.

Then the press turned around and lied about Trumps meeting with the CIA.
They claimed he wasnt well received and conveniently left out the 5 minute standing ovation they gave Trump.
Then you have the crowd size bullshit,the Bust of MLK bulllshit...on and on.
The press is trying for the death of a thousand cuts and Trump is letting them know he wont stand for it.

Honestly, I was embarrassed for spicer. Who fucking cares how big the crowd was?!!?

The Trump administration needs to call em out on every lie they try and pass as news,I for one am tired of being lied to.
yep, but also visa versa, when the Trump admin puts out one itty bitty lie, they too need to be called out!

By all means.
But the press has been getting away with being the mouthpiece for the DNC for decades so anything they say is questionable in my opinion.

apples to apples, trump's crowd at inauguration was LOW....that's a FACT....

but then I say, so what?

There are many more ways to view an inauguration nowadays than there were 10 years ago, during the workday people can now stream on their smartphones....10 years ago millions of less people had streaming cell phones and phone plans that did such without an astronomical cost...

The press secretary could have simply come out in a nice way, and advised/lead the press in to considering looking in to how many watched via tv and also streaming, and the press would have delved in to it.

The press didn't lie or photoshop the picture of the mall crowds....the inauguration crowd was low...that's a fact, not a lie....

but, times are changing and some new companies need to form that tallies the live streaming as well, that can be accessed in total.

Who? Only EVERY LIB MSM outlet in the country.
They are determined to do ANYTHING to diminish President Trump in ANY way they can.
They are in for some very big surprises!
What until the new AG starts enforcing the existing libel laws.
These LIB assholes are going to rue the day they make up Fake news against the President.
Watch what the REP SC decides a few times. Watch the LIB MSM have to pay out billions of dollars in fines.
Every penny of the fines will go towards rebuilding the infrastructure.

The press didn't lie or photoshop the picture of the mall crowds....the inauguration crowd was low...that's a fact, not a lie....

The noon crowd was not as small as the pic for the 11:15 might suggest. Was it lwoer than Obama's? Sure, but not the total viewership I am sure.

but, times are changing and some new companies need to form that tallies the live streaming as well, that can be accessed in total.
Yep, but when will that be? Not much long is my guess after this fiasco by the press.

The noon crowd was not as small as the pic for the 11:15 might suggest. Was it lwoer than Obama's? Sure, but not the total viewership I am sure.

Yep, but when will that be? Not much long is my guess after this fiasco by the press.

Sure, but not the total viewership I am sure.

looks like 30 million for trump

obama 2009 37 million

Sure, but not the total viewership I am sure.

looks like 30 million for trump

obama 2009 37 million
I believe that Trumps online audience was far greater than Obama's, for whom there are no numbers at all.

CNN announced they had 16 million online streams for the inauguration, so that suggests that the grand total is phenomenal, way passed previous online audiences in proportion to the increased internet use since 2008. Trumps known 50 million viewers are way past Obamas known 37 million viewers.

Internet Growth Statistics - the Global Village Online
When Obama was sworn in, there were about 1.5 billion people who were online.

When Trump swore in there were 3.67 billion users online and it had penetrated far deeper into the US population as well.

The media is lying by omission about how many people watched Trump swear in.

Yeah but he already called out the lie when he was speaking in front of the CIA. It should have been over after that. He's not campaigning anymore, he is president and there are a lot of far more important issues that deserve his focus.
A dishonest media (if they were) IS an important issue to most of us. If they're lying to us, they need to be called out.

I'm sure President Trump is capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time

I watched on ABC right up until Chuck Todd and Lester Holt decided to exercise their voice boxes. *click*

Switched to CSPAN streaming.

Many people these days are cord cutters and only view by streaming. The trend is growing fast. It was a huge crowd, second in size since Reagan only to Obama's first term. Total worldwide likely more given the net now. Also Trump's people aren't local for the most part, Obama had plenty of fans living nearby. And threats of violence probably kept some away.

I thought CNN and others reported on the inauguration count that was there at the mall? Apples to apples, compared to other inaug mall counts?

Are you guys claiming CNN reported that Trumps total count of viewers, there in person PLUS those not in person but watching tv or streaming, was lower than all other presidents???

They did not say that....?

Trump was embarrassed by how few showed up. You can tell when something bothers him, he can’t let it go. His followers have the same schism.

The fact that HRC got MILLIONS more votes than he did still bugs him/them.

Predfan wrote: Waltky, it's difficult to know when you are being snarky and when you are not.

Granny says, "Good...

... it keeps ya guessin'...

... don't it?"

Forum List

Back