Does the GOP think children cleaning toilets is better for the US than an education?

On a side note...Avatar calls me arrogant. I find that laughable.

Read the posts on this thread...where is the arrogance coming from? On the first fucking page... I wrote that I have no problem with kids working if they choose to....but I'm the arrogant one because a few righties started spewing the same old fucking bullshit talking points and rhetoric they always do and I called them out for being the robots they are.

The righties such as Avatar and the rest of the Koch Suckers are SO arrogant and elitist that they don't even recognize it in themselves.... that is the EPITOME of arrogance, if not the absolute definition.

Its some sort of reverse-elitism that we're seeing from the right these days. Its because our president (yes, of color) came from a broken home but worked his way up to the very top and they HATE it. (chuckle)

The backlash is that they all want our kids to be janitors and strawberry pickers. Somehow, that's become their great goal in life.

Its just the next logical step in the Great GObP/pub/bag Race To The Bottom.

OK. You are a fucking lunatic.

Broken home? Worked his way to the top? Now his fucking around daddy who had a number of wives did dump his mom, but you have to remember mommy dearest married an oil executive and barry baby was no street kid in Jakarta.

Don't try to lie on this board. Pathetic.

obama never worked, not a day in his life.

You are clearly not very informed of how our Founding fathers felt about Direct Taxation. Just to clue you in. They hated it, They did not include it in their version of America. The Government was to be funded by Tariffs, and Duties, not Taxes on people Property of Income. Liberals added taxing people incomes Years after our Founders were all dead and buried, and a good number of them turned over in their Graves when it happened.

So when you call people that think Taxes are Robbery Nuts, you are calling our Founding Fathers Nuts as well. More Power to ya if that is how you feel, but do try and know the History.

You know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing about YOUR interpretation of what our founding fathers meant... Just like I am sick and tired of YOUR interpretation of Christianity. You are wrong on both counts. They weren't against taxation.... they were against taxation without representation.... and life was a hell of a lot simpler back then. So... unless you want to let all the roads, the electrical grid(which only operates at 37% efficiency anyway) and all of the rest of the shit that YOU take for granted deteriorate and die...and go back to that "simpler time"... fuck off and pay up... just like the rest of us Patriots do.

we ALREADY PAY FOR THAT to OUR STATES through taxes...
We are talking about you all being ok with the FEDERAL GOVERMENT wanting to tax a CERTAIN segment of the citizens in this country (the RICH) to PAY FOR THEIR INEPTNESS AND your alls GREED.

get a clue.

Oh do we? I thought we paid electric bills? Where's the smart grid that we paid for that will save both energy and ourselves money on our bill? Oh... that's right... the electric companies don't want the smart grid because it will cause them to generate LESS electricity and lessen THEIR profits. We'd rather let 63% of the energy generated dissipate into the air(that WE pay for) so that they can "earn" more.

Hey... I'd be perfectly against the rich paying more taxes.... if they fucking TRICKLED DOWN like Reagan intended... Unfortunately... 'ol Ronnie forgot to make it mandatory... That gave the wealthy(who were wealthy BEFORE Reagan anyway) the ability to kill good paying jobs in this country and boy they took advantage of it, didn't they?

30+ years later... this is the result... and they are still asking for more of the working class in the form of tax cuts and other breaks... fuck them and fuck you.

Wisdom and being humble have nothing to do with each other. If I'm good, I saying I'm good. If I'm wrong, I'm saying I'm wrong. I determine my fate and I accept the consequences of my actions. I'm my own God.

Actually, they have everything to do with one anothers.

Its some sort of reverse-elitism that we're seeing from the right these days. Its because our president (yes, of color) came from a broken home but worked his way up to the very top and they HATE it. (chuckle)

The backlash is that they all want our kids to be janitors and strawberry pickers. Somehow, that's become their great goal in life.

Its just the next logical step in the Great GObP/pub/bag Race To The Bottom.

Broken home? Worked his way to the top? Now his fucking around daddy who had a number of wives did dump his mom, but you have to remember mommy dearest married an oil executive and barry baby was no street kid in Jakarta.

obama never worked, not a day in his life.

Really? How do you figure that?

I suppose he considers his mother sending him to live with his grandparents rather than with her and her husband created a broken home for Obama. I dont know that I would have. To each his own.

I just read that, according the the US census, 2 out of every three people living at or below the poverty level, has a job. If you subscribe to the NY Times, you can find the same thing there.

Newt and Trump are full of it. They want to take jobs AND education away from from from the working poor. Further, they want to "give" an apprentice job to ten kids.

Frankly, I think its cruel to take that away from Meatloaf and Nolte. Its makes much more sense to educate our kids so we can compete against countries who DO educate their kids.

For example, in India, most kids' educations are paid for BY THE STATE. Result is, they're leaving us in the dust.

Guess who just got the contract to produce generic Lipitor. It's been in the news all day and it wasn't the United States. In point of fact, INDIA produces most of our drugs.

But, all you pubs and bags want our kids to learn how to scrub floors.

lol...you are so full of shit.^^^
and what does India producing drugs for us HAVE to do with them getting free education and OUR kids getting a education? good grief

Does your kid know you want him to scrub floors rather than work in the science industry?

What the heck, if he does REEEL well, he can move up to WalMart greeter.

LOL, spare me the drama. my kid gets straight A's in science, his favorite subject.. If he wants to go into that field or scrub toilets I WILL be proud of him..
Here's something that is going to get your knickers all in a bunch. I work for a school, and after school the KIDS clean up the lunchrooms and their classrooms. I see in you Liberals views, they will all now be FAILURES because of it.

I do swear, liberalism is a metal disorder....sheeesh

Last edited:
this thread sucked 3 days ago and time hasn't improved it

Oh I don't know about that, I'm rather enjoying the libtards bitching about how they've been screwed over by almost anything that moves and breathes,, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We gave up educating children LONG AGO. We don't do that anymore. You won't find the same kind of education in India, China or any other nation that produces truly educated citizens. We spend our time on social indoctrination and CALL it education. There is no level of public education that produces children that are competitively educated. They are pathetic dolts. In order to get to a respectable level, you have to go to post graduate or advanced education and that's rapidly disintegrating.

High school graduates cannot read, they cannot write, they cannot do basic arithemetic. They cannot articulate. They have very few words to even express themselves. It doesn't take much to leave us in the dust.

Amen. I'm with you. Rep coming your way (I always forget to give it) but you just loaded it.

Well said.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

lol...you are so full of shit.^^^
and what does India producing drugs for us HAVE to do with them getting free education and OUR kids getting a education? good grief

Does your kid know you want him to scrub floors rather than work in the science industry?

LOL, spare me the drama. my kid gets straight A's in science, his favorite subject.. If he wants to go into that field or scrub toilets I WILL be proud of him..
Here's something that is going to get your knickers all in a bunch. I work for a school, and after school the KIDS clean up the lunchrooms and their classrooms. I see in you Liberals views, they will all now be FAILURES because of it.

You have some real problems but since you've brought your own child into this, I'm out cuz this could get real sick, real quick.:cuckoo:

Wisdom and being humble have nothing to do with each other. If I'm good, I saying I'm good. If I'm wrong, I'm saying I'm wrong. I determine my fate and I accept the consequences of my actions. I'm my own God.

Actually, they have everything to do with one anothers.

No they don't.

Wisdom
Wisdom - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Humble
Humble - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Of course you find it laughable. Pride is a sin that's easy to see in others and difficult to see in ourselves. But when you recognize the truth about pride, that it's main element is emnity between oneself and both God and your fellow man, you will recognize it much easier in yourself and in others.

Your very words betray you. You claim to have no problem with kids working if they choose to. Yet you rage and contend against people who suggest giving options for kids to be able to work merely because they are Republican.

Pride is a universal sin of man and unfortunately, blinds us to the truth of our lives and our place among others.

liar.

So you didn't write the post prior to mine? And you aren't angry at Republicans for having the audacity to suggest we provide our youth with opportunities to work?

Nope... I called you out for being the robots you are with your bullshit slams against people who don't agree with you that I have heard ad nauseum on this forum. You repeat the same mantra like it's a Gregorian Chant or something. You think that if you repeat it enough, that it makes it so....Ohmmmmmm...Everyone who is not a teabagger is a Marrrrrrxissssst....Ohmmmmmm.

It's fucking tiresome and gets in the way of productive conversation...always degrading a thread into.... Fuckin' Commie vs. Fucking Dupe.

So you didn't write the post prior to mine? And you aren't angry at Republicans for having the audacity to suggest we provide our youth with opportunities to work?

Nope... I called you out for being the robots you are with your bullshit slams against people who don't agree with you that I have heard ad nauseum on this forum. You repeat the same mantra like it's a Gregorian Chant or something. You think that if you repeat it enough, that it makes it so....Ohmmmmmm...Everyone who is not a teabagger is a Marrrrrrxissssst....Ohmmmmmm.

It's fucking tiresome and gets in the way of productive conversation...always degrading a thread into.... Fuckin' Commie vs. Fucking Dupe.

Tissue?

You have some real problems but since you've brought your own child into this, I'm out cuz this could get real sick, real quick.:cuckoo:

wtf. you brought my kid into it..you are the one with problems. and if it got REAL SICK it would be because of YOU..so I'm glad you're OUT..good riddance

Last edited:
Fuckin' Commie vs. Fucking Dupe

Newt hopes we're all dupes. He says he taking jobs AND education away just as fast as he can and some people think that's just nifty.

Actually, I have no problem with kids working. I started in the workforce at 14 and have been working ever since.

Although... I wish I would have listened to my HS football coach. I was a big kid...6'2" 270 lbs in 9th grade... I was playing LT/NG on the JV team. I told him I was quitting football so I could get a job and a car... he told me this. "Son, you have the rest of your life to work." He was right.

Football? Car? So you weren't poor?

wtf. you brought my kid into it..you are the one with problems. and if it got REAL SICK it would be because of YOU..so I'm glad you're OUT..good riddance

My mistake. I meant to talk about kids in general terms but not about individual kids.

It would assure cheap labor in the future.

Well, that's what the likes of Newt and Trump want but its not what is best for our country.

The rest of the world is educating their children to better compete on the world stage. Languages, math, computer sciences ... But, the very best the GObP/repubs have to offer want uneducated laborers to mow their lawns and pick their produce.

No wonder we're falling behind.

I remember when we ALL wanted our kids to inherit a better world than we did. Now, its just the opposite. The GObP/Repubs want us in the gutter. They want us to be working FOR the third world countries.

No engineers or computers geniuses, no First Rate health care, no more being FIRST in anything. Just servants to the 15%.

Seems harsh. Seems too awful to be true. But then you look at their actions. What other conclusion could you come to?

Does the GOP think children cleaning toilets is better for the US than an education?

with the piss poor education they are getting is some schools.

Toilet cleaning will be all they will be able to do..

So let's slash education. The Republican's "solution"?

Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

"Really poor children in really poor neighborhoods have no habits for working and have nobody around them who works. So they literally have no habit of showing up on Monday. They have no habit of staying all day. They have no habit of I do this and you give me cash unless it's illegal," he explained last week in Des Moines.

First Read - Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

I'm guessing they will be given the opportunity to clean toilets in the Trump Tower.

So DONALD TRUMP is going to start an apprentice program to teach poor children to clean toilets---:lol::lol::lol::lol: Somehow I don't see Donald Trump--a mega successful businessman doing that--LOL

Forum List

Back