Does the GOP think children cleaning toilets is better for the US than an education?

If you learn those skills at home, why is Newt trying to get the government to take over teaching them?

He is not. Nowhere is he asking for the classroom time be spent on teaching the children how to clean grafitti. You and the rest of the left have a comprehension issue.

Instead, he is offering an idea very similar to Obamas idea...one that the left hailed as a great idea....

GIVE THE KIDS SOME COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY IN A SUPERVISED ENVIRONMENT.

It will reach them to be proud of their community; apopreciate the rewards of hard work; give them something to do after school is out; and offer them an opportunity to appreciate earning some money .
But you see....you and the rest of the left refuse to see the benefits of his suggestion becuase all you want to do is slander anyone that thinks differently than you.....even whewn it is a good idea.

So, a cleaner who is employed by a public school district doesn't work for the government?

Are you that retarded?

Name calling is not necessary.

Furthermore, intentionally spinning what I said kills a debate.

This had the potential to be a great debate; quite p[ossibly one where you and I would find common ground......but you opted to bow out with spin and name calling.

It is unfortunate.

He is not. Nowhere is he asking for the classroom time be spent on teaching the children how to clean grafitti. You and the rest of the left have a comprehension issue.

Instead, he is offering an idea very similar to Obamas idea...one that the left hailed as a great idea....

It will reach them to be proud of their community; apopreciate the rewards of hard work; give them something to do after school is out; and offer them an opportunity to appreciate earning some money .
But you see....you and the rest of the left refuse to see the benefits of his suggestion becuase all you want to do is slander anyone that thinks differently than you.....even whewn it is a good idea.

So, a cleaner who is employed by a public school district doesn't work for the government?

Are you that retarded?

This had the potential to be a great debate; quite p[ossibly one where you and I would find common ground......but you opted to bow out with spin and name calling.

It is unfortunate.

:clap2:

Are you that retarded?

It is unfortunate.

If you learn those skills at home, why is Newt trying to get the government to take over teaching them?

You replied:

"He is not. Nowhere is he asking for the classroom time be spent on teaching the children how to clean grafitti. You and the rest of the left have a comprehension issue."

He is not having the government teach them? The janitor job is a government job. The kids would be government employees paid with taxpayers' money. His Master janitor, teaching the kids, is paid with taxpayers' money. His job is a government job.

Sorry, but if you can't see something that obvious then you must be retarded.

Are you that retarded?

It is unfortunate.

You replied:

"He is not. Nowhere is he asking for the classroom time be spent on teaching the children how to clean grafitti. You and the rest of the left have a comprehension issue."

He is not having the government teach them? The janitor job is a government job. The kids would be government employees paid with taxpayers' money. His Master janitor, teaching the kids, is paid with taxpayers' money. His job is a government job.

Sorry, but if you can't see something that obvious then you must be retarded.

So getting an education is not working? Only cleaning is "work"?

So getting an education is not working? Only cleaning is "work"?

Do you get paid to go to school?

Did you have to get paid by the government to do a menial job in order to learn anything in school?

Did your school have to fire employees and replace them with kids like you in order to educate you to the merits of showing up on time, getting your work done, behaving in a civilized manner, learning skills/knowledge?

The beauty of Newt is that he manages to take an idea that at its fundamental level, in its basic principles,

has merit,

and then he Newtitizes into something preposterously removed from all reason and practicality.

Forum List

Back