Does the GOP think children cleaning toilets is better for the US than an education?

What's wrong with cleaning toilets by the way?

It's an honorable job and someone has to do it. And those people who do these jobs should not be mocked at all.

They are elitists who hate people making an honest living.

I guess. I know I am sick to death of "faux" intellectuals. I grew up in the day of working men and women who really got dirty daily.

My grandparents generation were the souls they sent north to work in mines when they first got off the boat.

But then in their good hearts they thought they were doing a generation a favor by sending them to University and set them up to be the "me" class.

Did they get off the boat willingly?

I just read that, according the the US census, 2 out of every three people living at or below the poverty level, has a job. If you subscribe to the NY Times, you can find the same thing there.

Newt and Trump are full of it. They want to take jobs AND education away from from from the working poor. Further, they want to "give" an apprentice job to ten kids.

Frankly, I think its cruel to take that away from Meatloaf and Nolte. Its makes much more sense to educate our kids so we can compete against countries who DO educate their kids.

For example, in India, most kids' educations are paid for BY THE STATE. Result is, they're leaving us in the dust.

Guess who just got the contract to produce generic Lipitor. It's been in the news all day and it wasn't the United States. In point of fact, INDIA produces most of our drugs.

But, all you pubs and bags want our kids to learn how to scrub floors.

lol...you are so full of shit.^^^
and what does India producing drugs for us HAVE to do with them getting free education and OUR kids getting a education? good grief

Last edited:
On a side note...Avatar calls me arrogant. I find that laughable.

Read the posts on this thread...where is the arrogance coming from? On the first fucking page... I wrote that I have no problem with kids working if they choose to....but I'm the arrogant one because a few righties started spewing the same old fucking bullshit talking points and rhetoric they always do and I called them out for being the robots they are.

The righties such as Avatar and the rest of the Koch Suckers are SO arrogant and elitist that they don't even recognize it in themselves.... that is the EPITOME of arrogance, if not the absolute definition.

how is learning how to work and learning humility going to prevent someone from getting an education?

In my experience, getting an education involves learning skills for dealing with the real world.

Maybe you live in a world where working hard and being humble aren't good things for us to learn. I don't know.

Fuck humble. I'll work my ass off, but I'll be damn if I going to be humble.

And that my friend, is why you will never truly have wisdom.

I just read that, according the the US census, 2 out of every three people living at or below the poverty level, has a job. If you subscribe to the NY Times, you can find the same thing there.

Newt and Trump are full of it. They want to take jobs AND education away from from from the working poor. Further, they want to "give" an apprentice job to ten kids.

Frankly, I think its cruel to take that away from Meatloaf and Nolte. Its makes much more sense to educate our kids so we can compete against countries who DO educate their kids.

For example, in India, most kids' educations are paid for BY THE STATE. Result is, they're leaving us in the dust.

Guess who just got the contract to produce generic Lipitor. It's been in the news all day and it wasn't the United States. In point of fact, INDIA produces most of our drugs.

lol...you are so full of shit.^^^
and what does India producing drugs for us HAVE to do with them getting free education and OUR kids getting a education? good grief

Does your kid know you want him to scrub floors rather than work in the science industry?

What the heck, if he does REEEL well, he can move up to WalMart greeter.

Pubs and bags.

Your degree is from where?

Are you like a robo franco?

When you want to take money from others by force, it's called robbery. If you don't like being called a robber, then stop advocating Robbery. Pretty simple.

But you are so arrogant, you'd never consider that you are the problem

You nuts are the only ones that equate taxation with robbery.

You are clearly not very informed of how our Founding fathers felt about Direct Taxation. Just to clue you in. They hated it, They did not include it in their version of America. The Government was to be funded by Tariffs, and Duties, not Taxes on people Property of Income. Liberals added taxing people incomes Years after our Founders were all dead and buried, and a good number of them turned over in their Graves when it happened.

So when you call people that think Taxes are Robbery Nuts, you are calling our Founding Fathers Nuts as well. More Power to ya if that is how you feel, but do try and know the History.

You know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing about YOUR interpretation of what our founding fathers meant... Just like I am sick and tired of YOUR interpretation of Christianity. You are wrong on both counts. They weren't against taxation.... they were against taxation without representation.... and life was a hell of a lot simpler back then. So... unless you want to let all the roads, the electrical grid(which only operates at 37% efficiency anyway) and all of the rest of the shit that YOU take for granted deteriorate and die...and go back to that "simpler time"... fuck off and pay up... just like the rest of us Patriots do.

Read the posts on this thread...where is the arrogance coming from? On the first fucking page... I wrote that I have no problem with kids working if they choose to....but I'm the arrogant one because a few righties started spewing the same old fucking bullshit talking points and rhetoric they always do and I called them out for being the robots they are.

The righties such as Avatar and the rest of the Koch Suckers are SO arrogant and elitist that they don't even recognize it in themselves.... that is the EPITOME of arrogance, if not the absolute definition.

tissue?

tissue?

Fuck off bitch... I hate that one word post....Just more arrogance from assholes who pretend to be patriots.

You are clearly not very informed of how our Founding fathers felt about Direct Taxation. Just to clue you in. They hated it, They did not include it in their version of America. The Government was to be funded by Tariffs, and Duties, not Taxes on people Property of Income. Liberals added taxing people incomes Years after our Founders were all dead and buried, and a good number of them turned over in their Graves when it happened.

So when you call people that think Taxes are Robbery Nuts, you are calling our Founding Fathers Nuts as well. More Power to ya if that is how you feel, but do try and know the History.

You know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing about YOUR interpretation of what our founding fathers meant... Just like I am sick and tired of YOUR interpretation of Christianity. You are wrong on both counts. They weren't against taxation.... they were against taxation without representation.... and life was a hell of a lot simpler back then. So... unless you want to let all the roads, the electrical grid(which only operates at 37% efficiency anyway) and all of the rest of the shit that YOU take for granted deteriorate and die...and go back to that "simpler time"... fuck off and pay up... just like the rest of us Patriots do.

we ALREADY PAY FOR THAT to OUR STATES through taxes...
We are talking about you all being ok with the FEDERAL GOVERMENT wanting to tax a CERTAIN segment of the citizens in this country (the RICH) to PAY FOR THEIR INEPTNESS AND your alls GREED.

get a clue.

Last edited:

Of course you find it laughable. Pride is a sin that's easy to see in others and difficult to see in ourselves. But when you recognize the truth about pride, that it's main element is emnity between oneself and both God and your fellow man, you will recognize it much easier in yourself and in others.

Your very words betray you. You claim to have no problem with kids working if they choose to. Yet you rage and contend against people who suggest giving options for kids to be able to work merely because they are Republican.

Pride is a universal sin of man and unfortunately, blinds us to the truth of our lives and our place among others.

Its some sort of reverse-elitism that we're seeing from the right these days. Its because our president (yes, of color) came from a broken home but worked his way up to the very top and they HATE it. (chuckle)

The backlash is that they all want our kids to be janitors and strawberry pickers. Somehow, that's become their great goal in life.

Its just the next logical step in the Great GObP/pub/bag Race To The Bottom.

Of course you find it laughable. Pride is a sin that's easy to see in others and difficult to see in ourselves. But when you recognize the truth about pride, that it's main element is emnity between oneself and both God and your fellow man, you will recognize it much easier in yourself and in others.

Your very words betray you. You claim to have no problem with kids working if they choose to. Yet you rage and contend against people who suggest giving options for kids to be able to work merely because they are Republican.

Pride is a universal sin of man and unfortunately, blinds us to the truth of our lives and our place among others.

liar.

Do tell. I have done that simpler time. I went primitive in Ontario because I was sick to death of paying horrid amounts of money for gas and electric. 2300 square foot home was a bitch to heat. But I did it. With wood. I pumped water too.

It can be done.

Our taxes don't pay for jack shit. They collect money over and over and over and give crappy results that you'd punch out a true business owner who took that much money off you and gave no results.

What do you get for your taxes? Serious question. What has your government done for you lately?

Why do we pay these leeches?

how is learning how to work and learning humility going to prevent someone from getting an education?

In my experience, getting an education involves learning skills for dealing with the real world.

Maybe you live in a world where working hard and being humble aren't good things for us to learn. I don't know.

Fuck humble. I'll work my ass off, but I'll be damn if I going to be humble.

And that my friend, is why you will never truly have wisdom.

Wisdom and being humble have nothing to do with each other. If I'm good, I saying I'm good. If I'm wrong, I'm saying I'm wrong. I determine my fate and I accept the consequences of my actions. I'm my own God.

We gave up educating children LONG AGO. We don't do that anymore. You won't find the same kind of education in India, China or any other nation that produces truly educated citizens. We spend our time on social indoctrination and CALL it education. There is no level of public education that produces children that are competitively educated. They are pathetic dolts. In order to get to a respectable level, you have to go to post graduate or advanced education and that's rapidly disintegrating.

High school graduates cannot read, they cannot write, they cannot do basic arithemetic. They cannot articulate. They have very few words to even express themselves. It doesn't take much to leave us in the dust.

If American kids have any luck at all, maybe the Indians, Chinese, Japanese or Russians will LET THEM pick strawberries or clean toilets. But they will have to make it through the training program.

Its some sort of reverse-elitism that we're seeing from the right these days. Its because our president (yes, of color) came from a broken home but worked his way up to the very top and they HATE it. (chuckle)

The backlash is that they all want our kids to be janitors and strawberry pickers. Somehow, that's become their great goal in life.

Its just the next logical step in the Great GObP/pub/bag Race To The Bottom.

OK. You are a fucking lunatic.

Broken home? Worked his way to the top? Now his fucking around daddy who had a number of wives did dump his mom, but you have to remember mommy dearest married an oil executive and barry baby was no street kid in Jakarta.

Don't try to lie on this board. Pathetic.

liar.

So you didn't write the post prior to mine? And you aren't angry at Republicans for having the audacity to suggest we provide our youth with opportunities to work?

Forum List

Back