Does the GOP think children cleaning toilets is better for the US than an education?

You guys really are like Robots aren't you?
They.....want...to...take....the...rich's....money......they.....don't....want...to....work....they....are...robbing........the wealthy.....they....want....paid...for.....doing.....nothing....Beep.

Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

"Really poor children in really poor neighborhoods have no habits for working and have nobody around them who works. So they literally have no habit of showing up on Monday. They have no habit of staying all day. They have no habit of I do this and you give me cash unless it's illegal," he explained last week in Des Moines.

First Read - Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

I'm guessing they will be given the opportunity to clean toilets in the Trump Tower.

Are you as Stupid as you seem or is most of this just an act?

Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

"Really poor children in really poor neighborhoods have no habits for working and have nobody around them who works. So they literally have no habit of showing up on Monday. They have no habit of staying all day. They have no habit of I do this and you give me cash unless it's illegal," he explained last week in Des Moines.

First Read - Gingrich asks Trump to create 'apprentice' program for poor schoolchildren

I'm guessing they will be given the opportunity to clean toilets in the Trump Tower.

What a bunch of bullshit. GET A LIFE!!!

They.....want...to...take....the...rich's....money......they.....don't....want...to....work....they....are...robbing........the wealthy.....they....want....paid...for.....doing.....nothing....Beep.

When you want to take money from others by force, it's called robbery. If you don't like being called a robber, then stop advocating Robbery. Pretty simple.

But you are so arrogant, you'd never consider that you are the problem

I'm conflicted having run my own business and doing what I loved in the music industry. Blessed to have had success.

But I've known high and low. My husband has a degree from the UofT in biology and we spent a lot of years in high times.

Me just journalism from Ryerson but then struck out on my own to run a publicity firm and manage bands. And hugely successful and damn straight I'll brag on it. I got to be a stay at home mom and do rock and country and folk all at the same time and when my babies were sleeping I went to work.

So I don't know. I love the story of Dave from Wendy's. Self made man. I just think that anyone that has a story who started working young and oh I did gets that work ethic and makes you want to "be".

I hope that makes sense.

What's wrong with cleaning toilets by the way?

It's an honorable job and someone has to do it. And those people who do these jobs should not be mocked at all.

Starting to teach kids in school to work would just RUIN the training programs in prison where most of the inner city high schoolers get job training now.

When you want to take money from others by force, it's called robbery. If you don't like being called a robber, then stop advocating Robbery. Pretty simple.

To them, calling for and being OK with the Federal Government taxing the shit out of the Rich isn't robbery.

It's an honorable job and someone has to do it. And those people who do these jobs should not be mocked at all.

They are elitists who hate people making an honest living.

Heavens these precious little thug wannabes get their hands clean!

To them, calling for and being OK with the Federal Government taxing the shit out of the Rich isn't robbery.

They can lie to themselves all they want. I'm not going to coddle them in their lies.

how is learning how to work and learning humility going to prevent someone from getting an education?

In my experience, getting an education involves learning skills for dealing with the real world.

Maybe you live in a world where working hard and being humble aren't good things for us to learn. I don't know.

Fuck humble. I'll work my ass off, but I'll be damn if I going to be humble.

You nuts are the only ones that equate taxation with robbery.

There Elitists, They pretend to care about those less fortunate than them, but regularly show us how they really feel when they attack people who are not as educated as them.

I just read that, according the the US census, 2 out of every three people living at or below the poverty level, has a job. If you subscribe to the NY Times, you can find the same thing there.

Newt and Trump are full of it. They want to take jobs AND education away from from from the working poor. Further, they want to "give" an apprentice job to ten kids.

Frankly, I think its cruel to take that away from Meatloaf and Nolte. Its makes much more sense to educate our kids so we can compete against countries who DO educate their kids.

For example, in India, most kids' educations are paid for BY THE STATE. Result is, they're leaving us in the dust.

Guess who just got the contract to produce generic Lipitor. It's been in the news all day and it wasn't the United States. In point of fact, INDIA produces most of our drugs.

But, all you pubs and bags want our kids to learn how to scrub floors.

You nuts are the only ones that equate taxation with robbery.

You are clearly not very informed of how our Founding fathers felt about Direct Taxation. Just to clue you in. They hated it, They did not include it in their version of America. The Government was to be funded by Tariffs, and Duties, not Taxes on people Property of Income. Liberals added taxing people incomes Years after our Founders were all dead and buried, and a good number of them turned over in their Graves when it happened.

So when you call people that think Taxes are Robbery Nuts, you are calling our Founding Fathers Nuts as well. More Power to ya if that is how you feel, but do try and know the History.

They are elitists who hate people making an honest living.

I guess. I know I am sick to death of "faux" intellectuals. I grew up in the day of working men and women who really got dirty daily.

My grandparents generation were the souls they sent north to work in mines when they first got off the boat.

But then in their good hearts they thought they were doing a generation a favor by sending them to University and set them up to be the "me" class.

Forum List

Back