Does the forum say "Christian religion"?

So...you make up stances and attribute them to me, and that's your evidence?

You are retarded. Truly.

One more time. Please provide an EXAMPLE of conservative judgementalism.

You don't have any, I know. Because it's just another liberal mob slogan. You just repeat it mindlessly, you don't even know what the hell it means.

Seems to me that the term 'conservative judgmentalism' is in itself judgmental is it not? Could it be said that it comes out of liberal judgmentalism?

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.

people like you full of hate for others...are easy targets for anyone.....do you really claim to be a christian?

If Jesus was not a hippie, then does that make him a professional carpenter?

How about banker?

It seems to me that Jesus did live a carefree lifestyle without a worry in the world. Sort of like a drifter, a traveling theologian/philosopher---in other words the proto-typical HIPPIE!!

What is wrong in calling Jesus a hippie, KG? He does come across as such when I read the NT? So does John the Baptist and many of the disciples including Saul after his conversion. Let us not forget, Saul was also a merchant and prosecutor of Christians until Jesus turned his life around.

How about banker?

It seems to me that Jesus did live a carefree lifestyle without a worry in the world. Sort of like a drifter, a traveling theologian/philosopher---in other words the proto-typical HIPPIE!!

What is wrong in calling Jesus a hippie, KG? He does come across as such when I read the NT? So does John the Baptist and many of the disciples including Saul after his conversion. Let us not forget, Saul was also a merchant and prosecutor of Christians until Jesus turned his life around.

He spent the first 30 years of his llfe working as a carpenter with his father. For the last three years--30 is a little old to become a Hippie don't you think?--it seems to me he spent a lot of time visiting people, going to weddings, had a lot of close friends, knew a lot of people intimately, had access to places to observe traditional Jewish Holy days, went to the Temple and Synagogue as a Jew, and spent the rest of his time healing, teaching and training his disciples, and preaching to assembled crowds.

Again doesn't sound like any Hippie I knew and I fully experienced the age of Hippiedom.

Last edited:
PS...slogans of the liberal mob do not count as "evidence".

Be specific. Let's have specific examples (use things like names, dates, links to stories...pictures even! Go crazy!) of the conservative judgementalism you claim is rampant.

Well.........here's a link to quotes made by Santorum about gays....

The 8 worst things Rick Santorum has said about gay people

Then..........there's the Newt thing about taking a shower and getting a job......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcwoDXb--h0]Gingrich to OWS: Get A Job And Take A Bath - YouTube[/ame]

And......pretty much anything Sarah Palin ever said is pretty judgemental.

How about banker?

He spent the first 30 years of his llfe working as a carpenter with his father. For the last three years--30 is a little old to become a Hippie don't you think?--it seems to me he spent a lot of time visiting people, going to weddings, had a lot of close friends, knew a lot of people intimately, had access to places to observe traditional Jewish, went to the Temple and Synagogue as a Jew, and spent the rest of his time healing, teaching and training his disciples, and preaching to assembled crowds.

Again doesn't sound like any Hippie I knew and I fully experienced the age of Hippiedom.

30 isn't too old to become a hippie.

I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, joined when I was 17 1/2 in DEP and shipped out for bootcamp 3 days after I turned 18. Stayed in until I was 38, and then retired.

Shortly after that.........I bought sandals, tie dye shirts and started to study philosophy and various religions.

I became a hippie at around 40.

So...you make up stances and attribute them to me, and that's your evidence?

You are retarded. Truly.

One more time. Please provide an EXAMPLE of conservative judgementalism.

You don't have any, I know. Because it's just another liberal mob slogan. You just repeat it mindlessly, you don't even know what the hell it means.

Conservatives don't judge Homosexuals, poor people who need welfare, people of different religions than their own, let's not forget the poor 15 year old who gives into her natural urges and has sex, gets pregnant, is scared to death and aborts a fetus. Heck, I've seen it said that just having a liberal political perspective makes one "evil".

But yeah... you don't want to answer my questions, because you know that if you answer honestly, you will have proved my point....and yes, the vast majority of Conservatives share those same views.

And then.........there's these little gems.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hd1UbSPx-E]Tea Party Fanatics Cheer 'Let Him Die' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqFkbLkST4]GOP Debate Audience Members Boo Gay Solider - YouTube[/ame]

Still think the GOP isn't judgemental?

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.

are you this stupid in real life?

can someone pretend to be that stupid?

must be real...

Again, to the dollar store. I think the problem is you just don't understand the words you're using.

You know, it's funny, every time Christians hear something from the Bible they don't agree with, it's "You don't understand the quote/passage/words etc."

Doesn't matter who is doing the quoting, another Christian, someone from a different religion, someone with no religion etc.

You're exactly right. There are hundreds of direct contradictions in the new testament and they cruise right over them and completely block them from their brainwashed minds. The folks who said Jesus would return on a cloud didn't know that a cloud is made up of water vapor. They thought it was something god could ride on ROTFLMAO!

Last edited:
Again, to the dollar store. I think the problem is you just don't understand the words you're using.

You know, it's funny, every time Christians hear something from the Bible they don't agree with, it's "You don't understand the quote/passage/words etc."

Doesn't matter who is doing the quoting, another Christian, someone from a different religion, someone with no religion etc.

You're exactly right. There are hundreds of direct contradictions in the new testament alone and they cruise right over them and completely block them from their brainwashed minds. The folks who said Jesus would return on a cloud didn't know that a cloud is made up of water vapor. They thought it was something god could ride on ROTFLMAO!

What's even funnier is to watch 2 Christians from different branches argue over the meaning of the same fucking verse.

Happens when you get Northern and Southern Baptists in the same room.

Yes, I was right. You guys don't know the meaning of judgemental.

It isn't judgemental to say that the gay rights movement is organized.

It isn't judgemental to say that lowering the morality bar will lead to less moral behavior.

Good grief. You just pick a fact you don't like and label it as "racist" or "judgemental" and expect that will make it go away because nobody would DARE defend a comment labeled with certain code words.

You're wrong. To be judgemental is to say "gays are bad people and should be punished". Find me something where someone says that. THAT is passing judgement.

Yes, I was right. You guys don't know the meaning of judgemental.

It isn't judgemental to say that the gay rights movement is organized.

It isn't judgemental to say that lowering the morality bar will lead to less moral behavior.

Good grief. You just pick a fact you don't like and label it as "racist" or "judgemental" and expect that will make it go away because nobody would DARE defend a comment labeled with certain code words.

You're wrong. To be judgemental is to say "gays are bad people and should be punished". Find me something where someone says that. THAT is passing judgement.

Sure, but you aren't content with that, you seek to you see to DEFINE THE MORALITY BAR.

Sure, watch this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pope-gay-marriage-threatens-humanity-future-article-1.1003549

Last edited:
You obviously have a learning disability.

Passing judgement is to say that because of their homosexuality, gays are bad and SHOULD BE PUNISHED. The pope didn't say that. He said homosexuality could lead to the death of humanity. He isn't saying that humanity should destroy homos, he's saying that lifestyle will destroy humanity. THAT ISN'T PASSING JUDGEMENT, you nimrod. It's an opinion, but does he say in there somewhere that they should be locked up, tortured, killed? That some sort of JUDGEMENT should be passed upon THEM because of their gayness?

No? Then HE'S NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT.

Besides which, is the pope an American conservative? WTH?

You're exactly right. There are hundreds of direct contradictions in the new testament alone and they cruise right over them and completely block them from their brainwashed minds. The folks who said Jesus would return on a cloud didn't know that a cloud is made up of water vapor. They thought it was something god could ride on ROTFLMAO!

What's even funnier is to watch 2 Christians from different branches argue over the meaning of the same fucking verse.

Happens when you get Northern and Southern Baptists in the same room.

You Nailed It!

As we speak there are more than 4000 ancient gods being worshipped if the inhabitants of the south sea islands are included. Break down all the denominations, conventions, sects, cults, sub cults, etc. of the Christian faith and add another 44,000+. These people don't understand that they're arguing about something which should provide a pathway to eternal salvation. That's enough by itself to declare the whole goddam thing insane. If ol' Gawd couldn't do any better than that trying to explain himself he has his head further up his ass than those who try to follow.

CINO's are easy targets that's for sure. How did Jesus feel about hypocrites?

CINO's are easy targets that's for sure. How did Jesus feel about hypocrites?

What's funny is how he felt about rich people. He said they should sell what they have and give it to the poor. He said they have as much chance to enter the kingdom as a camel has to pass through the eye of a needle.

Thank you. Zero evidence of conservative judgementalism. We have established it is a slogan of the liberal mob (like many others, including "forcing religion down our throats") that means zilch, but which they use to whip themselves into a frothing frenzy.

Forum List

Back