Does the forum say "Christian religion"?

He challenged the corrupt. Not the order itself. Again, I'm sorry you don't understand the difference.

He didn't advocate reform. He advocated adherence to the LAW and faith in God.

How that can be construed as progressivism I don't know...

Unless you would like to argue that today's progressives admonish sinners to "sin no more". Do you have an example of a progressive saying that to homosexuals, or adults living together?

No.... I wouldn't say that... but I also wouldn't say that the majority of Conservatives who like to judge other people's sins qualify as "those without sin casting the first stone" either.

That includes you and me. I make no pretenses that I am not a sinner. As a sinner, I have no right to judge anyone. What gives you that right?

Who have I judged? I have made it abundantly clear that I have no say in who gets to heaven and who doesn't, other than myself. Stating the content of the Bible is not passing judgement, friend. It's sharing the Word. I've never claimed to be without sin and never would.

"that which you do for the least of my people, you do for me", Judge not, lest ye be judged, Let those without sin cast the first stone, take the log out of your own eye before you point out the mote in your brother's, It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter into heaven, blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth, Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them, blessed are the pure of heart, for they will meet God, Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God."

How any of that relates to the judgmental and selfish tone that is Conservatism, I don't know.

Who have I judged? I have made it abundantly clear that I have no say in who gets to heaven and who doesn't, other than myself. Stating the content of the Bible is not passing judgement, friend. It's sharing the Word. I've never claimed to be without sin and never would.

You are judging progressives.

Taxes:

Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's

And welfare:

Matthew 5:38-42 You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you

And more welfare/communism

Matthew 14:16-20 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat. 17And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes. 18He said, Bring them hither to me. 19And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. 20And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.

And universal healthcare

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.

How can you "nit-pick" Bible passages. Either they are there or they're not. There is no in-be-tween.

You are judging progressives.

Find and link it, baby. There's a difference between OBSERVING and judging.

Buy a dictionary.

"that which you do for the least of my people, you do for me", Judge not, lest ye be judged, Let those without sin cast the first stone, take the log out of your own eye before you point out the mote in your brother's, It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter into heaven, blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth, Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them, blessed are the pure of heart, for they will meet God, Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God."

How any of that relates to the judgmental and selfish tone that is Conservatism, I don't know.

Well you're certainly right about that...you obviously don't know.

PS...please identify the judgementalism of conservatism to which you refer. Do you understand the term "judgement"?

Well you're certainly right about that...you obviously don't know.

slow night at the roller rink?

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.

Christians are easy targets for anybody with one eye and half sense. Anybody who believes a loving and caring god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom to a bunch of ignorant primitives who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat and never came by again has their heads buried in their arses.

Last edited:
Thank you for dumbing the convo down even further, cammmmmwhatever. You are at least good for that.

You've obviously never heard the expression:

FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT

PS...please identify the judgementalism of conservatism to which you refer. Do you understand the term "judgement"?

If you have to ask, then it won't do me any good to point it out.

hahahaha

That is about the most blatant cop out I've ever seen! I'm tempted to use it as my siggy....

What a loser. Just go ahead and say "I can't identify it because #1 I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and #2, I don't know what the word judgmental means!"

1. Take the log out of your own eye before pointing out the mote in mine.

In other words... I do know what I'm talking about... you just don't want to hear it.

2. Judgment is pretty self explanatory, don't you think? Unless you are going to do the whole "that's not what the bible means" thing... which is... a copout... kind of like you accused me of.

Support what you said, loon. Now you're just prevaricating.

Here's a dollar, go to the dollar store and buy a dictionary. You need one.

thumbnail.aspx

Forum List

Back