Does the forum say "Christian religion"?

Thank you. Zero evidence of conservative judgementalism. We have established it is a slogan of the liberal mob (like many others, including "forcing religion down our throats") that means zilch, but which they use to whip themselves into a frothing frenzy.

I notice you're high on John 3:16. How are you on John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Do you really believe that a loving caring god dropped by during the stone age and put up a single verse which condemned anyone and everyone who did not believe a Jewish fairy tale that the Jews wrote but do not even believe themselves....................

Last edited:
Thank you. Zero evidence of conservative judgementalism. We have established it is a slogan of the liberal mob (like many others, including "forcing religion down our throats") that means zilch, but which they use to whip themselves into a frothing frenzy.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Do you really believe that a loving caring god dropped by during the stone age and put up a single verse which condemned anyone and everyone who did not believe a Jewish fairy tale that the Jews wrote but do not even believe themselves....................

What does that have to do with the fact you can't provide any verification of this alleged "conservative judgementalism"?

What does that have to do with the fact you can't provide any verification of this alleged "conservative judgementalism"?

It's just another positive example of how totally insane the Christian religion is. Anybody or any group who believes that a loving caring god excluded 90% of all the inhabitants of the planet with one stone age verse has their heads up their asses.

Quote: Originally Posted by koshergrl
Quote: Originally Posted by Cammmpbell
Quote: Originally Posted by koshergrl

"What does that have to do with the fact you can't provide any verification of this alleged "conservative judgementalism"?"

It's just another positive example of how totally insane the Christian religion is. Anybody or any group who believes that a loving caring god excluded 90% of all the inhabitants of the planet with one stone age verse has their heads up their asses.

No, it's not.
Retard.

Yes it is............Brainwashed!

Last edited:
No, it's not.

Apparently not only are you ignorant of the meaning of the word "judgement"...you have no inkling of what "evidence" means, either.

Koshergirl - what do you get out of being here? Obviously everybody is stupid, so why hang out with idiots? Go find worthy adversaries. Seriously, your tirades are boring. Yeah, yeah we get it KG is superior. blah, blah, blah...

Yes, I shouldn't dare to point out that we are on what, page 3, of a thread where one of the primary premises was that there is such a thing of conservative judgementalism.

Page three. Not a SINGLE example. That's my purpose. And every time that comes home to the Christian hating bigots, they start a new crazy tirade, with no substance but lots of catchy liberal mob slogans.

And that is also my purpose. To point it out to those who may not be aware of it, and to let you know that slogans are meaningless in and of themselves if you don't know what they represent. And nobody who is touting these slogans has a clue.

So you may trot along now. I think the one who hasn't added anything to this thread is you. Why are YOU here?

blah blah blah. my name is koshergirl and i am superior and brilliant and you are all idiots. blah, blah, blah.

that's why i am here to tell you this is what it is like to read your diatribes page after page of koshergirl spew.

blah blah blah

P.S. - yes, I am judging you. you are predictable, narrow minded and boring.

Last edited:
Koshergirl - what do you get out of being here? Obviously everybody is stupid, so why hang out with idiots? Go find worthy adversaries. Seriously, your tirades are boring. Yeah, yeah we get it KG is superior. blah, blah, blah...

Worthy adversaries...........rotflmao. They're at best in the county mental institution.

Yes, I shouldn't dare to point out that we are on what, page 3, of a thread where one of the primary premises was that there is such a thing of conservative judgementalism.

Page three. Not a SINGLE example. That's my purpose. And every time that comes home to the Christian hating bigots, they start a new crazy tirade, with no substance but lots of catchy liberal mob slogans.

And that is also my purpose. To point it out to those who may not be aware of it, and to let you know that slogans are meaningless in and of themselves if you don't know what they represent. And nobody who is touting these slogans has a clue.

So you may trot along now. I think the one who hasn't added anything to this thread is you. Why are YOU here?

Christians judge gays all the time by telling everyone how immoral they are. So do many on the right wing because most conservatives are Christian.

They also judge anyone who doesn't believe as they do, being too happy to consign someone to hell who doesn't believe in Yeshua.

Oh yeah..........wanna talk about the Christian conservatives going after anyone they see having a sex scandal (Weiner) while trying to cover up for one of their own who did much worse (Ensign)?

That isn't a specific example, nor does it count as evidence. You lose again.

You have failed 4th grade debate skills class.

That isn't a specific example, nor does it count as evidence. You lose again.

You have failed 4th grade debate skills class.

Anyone who believes god has any part in a phuckin football game has their head where the sun don't shine. Millionaires with an average IQ of 90 playing other millionaires with an IQ of 90 does not solve the world's problems. You want to pray for something.....pray that the 900,000,000 who go to bed hungry every day might be given and extra meal or be entitled to a visit to a doctor.

Last edited:
The frightened little atheist is spamming again.

I notice you didn't include my remark. That's OK.....here it is:

"Anyone who believes god has any part in a phuckin football game has their head where the sun don't shine. Millionaires with an average IQ of 90 playing other millionaires with an IQ of 90 does not solve the world's problems. You want to pray for something.....pray that the 900,000,000 who go to bed hungry every day might be given an extra meal or be entitled to a visit to a doctor"

Forum List

Back