Does the forum say "Christian religion"?

That isn't a specific example, nor does it count as evidence. You lose again.

You have failed 4th grade debate skills class.

Nothing is a specific example to you. Denial isn't a rebuttal....it's holding your hands over your ears and saying "LALALALALALALALALALA!... I don't hear you!"... like the child you are.

Nothing is a specific example to you. Denial isn't a rebuttal....it's holding your hands over your ears and saying "LALALALALALALALALALA!... I don't hear you!"... like the child you are.

Yeah........Kosher Twit thinks that if you don't acknowledge something, it doesn't exist.

But like I said...........of the judgemental people that I've met, Christians are the most judgemental, from what you wear, to what you drink and smoke, to how you do things in the bedroom.

Too bad they're not more charitable.

A specific example would include who, what, where, when.

It is NOT "all you guys say this". That's not specific.

This is something every elementary school newspaper editor and reporter knows. Get with it.

Yeah........Kosher Twit thinks that if you don't acknowledge something, it doesn't exist.

But like I said...........of the judgemental people that I've met, Christians are the most judgemental, from what you wear, to what you drink and smoke, to how you do things in the bedroom.

Well... I am a Christian and I wholeheartedly don't agree with the Pious and self-righteous nature that many Christians have. One thing I was taught was that Not one of us is worthy and all of us fall short of the Glory of God. Any Christian who thinks that doesn't apply to them is both sadly mistaken and disobeying God. To point out other people's sins is the height of hypocrisy.

This is something every elementary school newspaper editor and reporter knows. Get with it.

Where did I say "all"?

Where did I say "all"?

That was an EXAMPLE for you to wrap your tiny brain around.

Well... I am a Christian and I wholeheartedly don't agree with the Pious and self-righteous nature that many Christians have. One thing I was taught was that Not one of us is worthy and all of us fall short of the Glory of God. Any Christian who thinks that doesn't apply to them is both sadly mistaken and disobeying God. To point out other people's sins is the height of hypocrisy.

Agreed. And.........what's even worse, it that by adhering to just 1 aspect of God (Christianity), they miss out on all the other places He has placed lessons for us to learn.

My personal opinion? God is too big for just 1 religion. If you have trouble with that thought, look at all the variety on (and off) this planet.

Back to the safety of opinions and bloviation.

It really isn't that hard to make your point. I could have made it for you but I prefer to watch you flounder.

Back to the safety of opinions and bloviation.

It really isn't that hard to make your point. I could have made it for you but I prefer to watch you flounder.

Hey Kosher Slit...........denial isn't a form of debate. Wanna explain to me exactly how non judgemental you think Christians are?

Agreed. And.........what's even worse, it that by adhering to just 1 aspect of God (Christianity), they miss out on all the other places He has placed lessons for us to learn.

My personal opinion? God is too big for just 1 religion. If you have trouble with that thought, look at all the variety on (and off) this planet.

I don't have trouble with the thought. I choose Christianity because I was born and raised in it. It's ingrained in me by my culture, and by default... my own being. I think that the same can be said for other cultures too.

It could very well be that God is Allah is Buddha and any other name for other cultures' supreme being. The differences in rituals and rites could be more cultural than it is actually religious.

furthermore, I would think that a supreme being that has unlimited power and knowledge knows what is in the hearts of man, no matter what they call him.

But, be that as it may... I still choose to follow Christian Doctrine, because that's the way I was brought up.

Which is your opinion, but completely irrelevant and doesn't help you make whatever point it is you are trying to make.

I'm glad I gave the left wing a chance to vent their hate speech at their fellow "pious" Christians and their neighbors who might take a chance and put up a Manger Scene on Christmas. Meanwhile Sharia law apparently authorizes stoning people to death for minor crimes. It's a worldwide forum people. The families who infuriate you by dressing their kids up in suits and going to Church every Sunday ain't your only enemies.

I'm glad I gave the left wing a chance to vent their hate speech at their fellow "pious" Christians and their neighbors who might take a chance and put up a Manger Scene on Christmas. Meanwhile Sharia law apparently authorizes stoning people to death for minor crimes. It's a worldwide forum people. The families who infuriate you by dressing their kids up in suits and going to Church every Sunday ain't your only enemies.

wow... reach much? Who said anything about a manger scene? Who said anything about allowing Sharia Law? Oh... that's right.... you.

Do you think that the left thinks that Conservative Fundamentalist Christians are the only judgmental group out there? How about Conservative Fundamentalist Muslims, Infidel? The religion does not matter... in fact, there are Crazies from the left wing atheist sect too, you know... the ones that need to put down people of faith whenever they get the opportunity?... In fact, left or right wing extremism need not even be about religion.True Communists(not the manufactured ones that the right wing assigns to anyone with a (D) behind their name)for instance or the radical chunk of the Tea Party, Radical extremists can be found where ever you look.

Playing all butt hurt about Christianity being critiqued by others is denying there are radicals and Fundamentalist extremism in our ranks. One look at Westboro Baptist Church shows that. I am sure there are many more churches like Westboro that don't get the publicity they do. Heck Jeremiah Wright's tirade against America was an extremist position... I've yet to see proof that this kind of rhetoric was his regular sermon, but the one that got the publicity sure was.

Jesus was NOT against tradition, and he stated that baldly. He said he was not here to break the law but to fulfill it. I'm sorry you don't understand the difference.

And the fact that he angered and criticized the Pharisees for violating the temple and misunderstanding God's Word does NOT make him the equivalent of a "hippie" or "progressive" of today.

Sure it would. He challenged the established order.

That's the definition of progressive.

He challenged them because they weren't following God's laws and were living in sin, as stated earlier, when has any 'progressive' today worried about God's laws?

He didn't advocate reform. He advocated adherence to the LAW and faith in God.

How that can be construed as progressivism I don't know...

"that which you do for the least of my people, you do for me", Judge not, lest ye be judged, Let those without sin cast the first stone, take the log out of your own eye before you point out the mote in your brother's, It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter into heaven, blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth, Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them, blessed are the pure of heart, for they will meet God, Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God."

How any of that relates to the judgmental and selfish tone that is Conservatism, I don't know.

'Progressives' aren't judgmental?

Who have I judged? I have made it abundantly clear that I have no say in who gets to heaven and who doesn't, other than myself. Stating the content of the Bible is not passing judgement, friend. It's sharing the Word. I've never claimed to be without sin and never would.

You are judging progressives.

And you weren't judging conservatism in the post prior to the one quoted?? :lol:

Taxes:

Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's

And welfare:

Matthew 5:38-42 You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you

And more welfare/communism

Matthew 14:16-20 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat. 17And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes. 18He said, Bring them hither to me. 19And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. 20And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.

And universal healthcare

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Yeah, all in the name of God, to show God's love as a disciple of Christ, but you conveniently forget that part.

Forum List

Back