Zone1 The main reason people hate religion

So why do you read our books if you do not try to understand what's really written there? I fear we say "someone breaks the law" because Moses broke the "tablet" where 10 commandements were program.

By the way: What are George Washington and Andrew Jackson for you? Heroes or criminals? Andrew Jackson for example ignored (=broke) the US-American laws.

Are you sure you see the "problems" of the universe in the right way, scorning sandcorn?

and the other connotation's written by that individual or those that wrote for them - the desert religions.
Are you sure you see the "problems" of the universe in the right way, scorning sandcorn?

on nearly every page, forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century c-bible - the desert religions.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the core of the desert religions is based on evil and servitude ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

- and all the creatures that move along the ground - humanity.

the heavens created all life as the same for their own purposes, moses is a liar or those that wrote in that name and are a religion of servitude, persecution and victimization of the innocent.

there is no original sin - a&e chose the journey the heavens sent them on ... if successful, admission to the everlasting through self determination.

on nearly every page, forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century c-bible - the desert religions.

the core of the desert religions is based on evil and servitude ...

- and all the creatures that move along the ground - humanity.

the heavens created all life as the same for their own purposes, moses is a liar or those that wrote in that name and are a religion of servitude, persecution and victimization of the innocent.

there is no original sin - a&e chose the journey the heavens sent them on ... if successful, admission to the everlasting through self determination.
religion teaches you to be judgmental.....I have been told I will go to hell simply for saying I am Jesus Christ.....hopefully in hell there will be no chistians but I doubt it

religion teaches you to be judgmental.....I have been told I will go to hell simply for saying I am Jesus Christ.....hopefully in hell there will be no chistians but I doubt it
You are wrong. In hell are no chistians. This I know ¿nearly? for sure. :lol:

true religion is a means for an end - admission to the everlasting by final judgement is not - judgemental.

* sorry - best to avoid the place would be better, not eternal hell, the pay for your sins hell - moses, 4th century christians - all that crowed will be there ... till revision of their crimes.

BreezeWood

What is your intention? Why do you fight - with very stupid "arguments" - against the Christian religion?

the desert religions, they are the same ...

- not everyone was ever an atheist that found the desert religions - unlike you.

moses the liar and murderer, 4th century christians and muslims the desert religions have reversed the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity set by the journey of a&e and reissued w/ force, the great cataclysm, the events of noah ... to become pure of heart. and judgement.

they murdered jesus and deny the liberation theology, self determination he and those of the 1st century gave their lives for ...

the christian religion is phony from page one to the end - remove your illicit religion and all will be well.

My post says it clearly: Announcing that YOUR Bible is the “true” one, with the obvious meaning that others are following false religions, is arrogant and obnoxious. Got it now?

OK, so Christ's Church is arrogant and obnoxious

Got it

:rolleyes:

Any Church that tells you their Bible is not the TRUE Bible... ha ha.. well, you

:auiqs.jpg:can go to that one if you want...

Got it

Any Church that tells you their Bible is not the TRUE Bible... ha ha.. well, you

If the 3 desert religions would just admit that they actually worship 3 different gods then we could end a lot of this bickering.

Sorry son, I am saved by the blood of Christ.
you have such a snarky attitude toward other Christians, I don't see you as being SAVED

not to the extent that, were you to die today, you would go straight into HEAVEN (no Purgatory needed!)---

where as Revelation says "no unclean (hateful, prejudiced, persecuting) thing will enter"

Got it

No, anyone who says to people of other religions that his Bible is the “true” one is arrogant.

how stupid

the option of him/her being RIGHT doesn't even occur to you

low IQ?
And the option of him being wrong didn’t occur to you? The point is….you don’t go around telling people that they are wrong and that your way is the onLt correct way. It’s arrogant.

And the option of him being wrong didn’t occur to you? The point is….you don’t go around telling people that they are wrong and that your way is the onLt correct way. It’s arrogant.
I will choose "arrogance" so called until God... not you... tells me to do somehting different

you have such a snarky attitude toward other Christians, I don't see you as being SAVED

not to the extent that, were you to die today, you would go straight into HEAVEN (no Purgatory needed!)---

where as Revelation says "no unclean (hateful, prejudiced, persecuting) thing will enter"

You completely lack any self awareness. You want to be treated better stop being a jerk.. No "purgatory" (it doesn't exist).

2 Corinthians 5:8-10

New King James Version

8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

If the 3 desert religions would just admit that they actually worship 3 different gods then we could end a lot of this bickering.
no reference point because have just now heard the term "desert religions" and have yet to have it make any damn sense... find it "dumb"

no reference point because have just now heard the term "desert religions" and have yet to have it make any damn sense... find it "dumb"

really ...

1683047012686.png

judaism - christianity - islam ... the desert trinity for the especially needy, covers all their basic religious needs within 3 - 10000 page - bibles. nothing left to the imagination covers all their basic needs.

Jews Muslims and Christians worship different gods

Is that clear enough for you?

No, anyone who says to people of other religions that his Bible is the “true” one is arrogant.
thanks for telling us that no Bible is trustworthy

you are entitled to that opinion

which is what it is of course

Forum List

Back