Zone1 The main reason people hate religion

Jews Muslims and Christians worship different gods
Oh, gee, I didn't know that!!!

whoda thunk it?

stupid comment

the same ...

monotheistic - religions based on the lie made by moses of tablets etched in the heavens with 10 commandments - and their self serving persuasion.

of equal digression from the prescribed heavenly religion of antiquity the desert trinity deliberately circumvents to deny the liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century gave their lives for.

So then if they all just stopped with the "We all worship the same god" shit it would be a vast improvement
you left out this

IMO

and your opinion is so subjective and unthinking and illogical... those of us who think or attempt to think objectively

we really couldn't care less about such unthinking BS

you left out this

IMO

and your opinion is so subjective and unthinking and illogical... those of us who think or attempt to think objectively

we really couldn't care less about such unthinking BS
If you can't see that jews Christians and Muslims worship different gods then that's your problem

If you can't see that jews Christians and Muslims worship different gods then that's your problem

Nope, they all worship the God of Abraham. Jews and Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of God.

Nope, they all worship the God of Abraham. Jews and Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of God.
Except that Muslims apparently believe that the God of the Jews commands them to treat Jews as inferior beings who can and should be killed whenever encountered.

I think people hate religion for reasons that they never actually GIVE you for hating it.

The main one being: They hate that Christians are not perfect.

They know someone, maybe a parent or some other close family person... who is judgmental or rejecting or whatever and they say That is not what a Christian is supposed to be like, and they are usually correct, but that is no reason to dismiss Christianity outright, always and forever..

People who do that (reject a religion outright because of its members) and we all do it at one time or another... are focusing on People and not on Christ..

It is not easy to stop focusing on people... they are ubiquitous... and we have to interact with them at times...

But you can't confuse bad Christians with Christianity...
No, it's becaus you people are schizophrenic always talking to invisible entities.

I think people hate religion for reasons that they never actually GIVE you for hating it.

They know someone, maybe a parent or some other close family person... who is judgmental or rejecting or whatever and they say That is not what a Christian is supposed to be like, and they are usually correct, but that is no reason to dismiss Christianity outright, always and forever..

People who do that (reject a religion outright because of its members) and we all do it at one time or another... are focusing on People and not on Christ..

It is not easy to stop focusing on people... they are ubiquitous... and we have to interact with them at times...

I don’t hate religion. If someone deems it necessary in their life, more power to them. I am not religious but I am spiritual. I don’t need a church or a cult of people telling me how to live my life. I have the utmost goodness in my heart and know how to treat others with love and respect, until they do me wrong, then I have the right to feel however I do. I know so many so-called Christians who look down on me because I don’t quote scriptures, which has zero to do with anything. Those same so-called Christians think it’s okay to sin because they can just go to church and repent. Being spiritual I know right from wrong and how to live without trying to pretend I’m worthy of Heaven.

Except that Muslims apparently believe that the God of the Jews commands them to treat Jews as inferior beings who can and should be killed whenever encountered.

Lol 😂 nope. The Jews in Arabia tried to kill Muhammad, broke a treaty agreement and tried to take over some oases. I think most of them went back to Jericho.

I know of no one who worships God who also worships a man. Perhaps you have names?

Trump claims he's chosen.. He claims to represent Christians. I know he's a charlatan and he's just using the faithful, but do they know it?

Last edited:

For sure the world is made up of many kinds of people, but Christianity remains the No. 1 religion in the world. And among its ranks are tens of thousands of denominations, each formed to be the 'one true Church' or at least tried to be the closest to what God expects us to be. Many, maybe most of these view the others with friendship and adopt a live and let live attitude, but some reject all but their own beliefs and some openly condemn everybody else or perhaps a few denominations that particularly offend them.

And among them all are the true saints who are in tune with and led by God though even those can still far short, the pretenders who go through the motions or give lip service but don't really believe, those who reject the Church because there are hypocrites and sinners in it, those who think they aren't 'good enough' to go to Church, and the vast majority who accept the Church made up of imperfect people and thus is an imperfect institution as the best hope of humankind to become better, to learn, to know what God expects of us and to do it.

The reason many hate religion is just as varied in my opinion. There are those who are on the outside looking in and justifying that situation. Those who have had terrible or unpleasant experiences with the religious and judge them all by that metric. Those who don't want to follow anybody else's idea of morality or idea of good and evil and justify that by hating those who believe it. And there are those who I believe are directed by pure hatred and contempt that comes from some source of evil and gleefully trash and mock the Church and all who are part of it.

And there are agnostics and Atheists who do not believe but do not mind at all that others do and can even participate in and enjoy the customs and festivals and other that the Church offers without judgment or malice. (I tend to like those people a lot.)

For sure the world is made up of many kinds of people, but Christianity remains the No. 1 religion in the world. And among its ranks are tens of thousands of denominations, each formed to be the 'one true Church' or at least tried to be the closest to what God expects us to be. Many, maybe most of these view the others with friendship and adopt a live and let live attitude, but some reject all but their own beliefs and some openly condemn everybody else or perhaps a few denominations that particularly offend them.

And among them all are the true saints who are in tune with and led by God though even those can still far short, the pretenders who go through the motions or give lip service but don't really believe, those who reject the Church because there are hypocrites and sinners in it, those who think they aren't 'good enough' to go to Church, and the vast majority who accept the Church made up of imperfect people and thus is an imperfect institution as the best hope of humankind to become better, to learn, to know what God expects of us and to do it.

The reason many hate religion is just as varied in my opinion. There are those who are on the outside looking in and justifying that situation. Those who have had terrible or unpleasant experiences with the religious and judge them all by that metric. Those who don't want to follow anybody else's idea of morality or idea of good and evil and justify that by hating those who believe it. And there are those who I believe are directed by pure hatred and contempt that comes from some source of evil and gleefully trash and mock the Church and all who are part of it.

And there are agnostics and Atheists who do not believe but do not mind at all that others do and can even participate in and enjoy the customs and festivals and other that the Church offers without judgment or malice. (I tend to like those people a lot.)

This accusation against the Pope is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back