Does the forum say "Christian religion"?

Please identify the judgementalism of conservatives. That means provide an example. A real one. Not the stock "if I have to do that you're too stupid to breathe" which is an admission you have no examples at hand. Which means you're full of shit.

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.
This is as good a place as any to post this, not that it will have any effect on the OP.

What we have here is a perception problem by many on the right – as ‘Christian bashing’ is a myth.

If an American Muslim or Jew were to say something ignorant or advocate something stupid such as court rulings disallowing the Ten Commandments being placed on the wall of city hall is a ‘violation’ of the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment, then the ‘left wing’ would be as critical of that Muslim or Jew for his ignorance and stupidity.

That Muslims, Jews, and other religions are minorities is the likely reason why they don’t advocate the conjoining of church and State, as unfortunately some Christians do.

So a challenge to the OP:

Cite a news story where a Muslim cleric or elected official is advocating for the placement of passages from the Koran be placed on a public building, and the ‘left wing’ will gladly target his ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

It's a world wide discussion forum and all you can discuss is the Ten Commandments? The forum is about Christian bashing. There aren't any other posts.

Please identify the judgementalism of conservatives. That means provide an example. A real one. Not the stock "if I have to do that you're too stupid to breathe" which is an admission you have no examples at hand. Which means you're full of shit.

This whole "unless they mention the word specifically" shit is beneath you.

Or is it?

Again, to the dollar store. I think the problem is you just don't understand the words you're using.

PS...slogans of the liberal mob do not count as "evidence".

Be specific. Let's have specific examples (use things like names, dates, links to stories...pictures even! Go crazy!) of the conservative judgementalism you claim is rampant.

Again, to the dollar store. I think the problem is you just don't understand the words you're using.

You know, it's funny, every time Christians hear something from the Bible they don't agree with, it's "You don't understand the quote/passage/words etc."

Doesn't matter who is doing the quoting, another Christian, someone from a different religion, someone with no religion etc.

ba_calvello4.jpg

You know, it's funny, every time Christians hear something from the Bible they don't agree with, it's "You don't understand the quote/passage/words etc."

Doesn't matter who is doing the quoting, another Christian, someone from a different religion, someone with no religion etc.

Page two and still no example of conservative judgementalism.

THowever, you get a cookie for straining so hard to change the subject. Multiple times. I fear you may have popped out a hemmorhoid though.

God only knows (no pun intended) there is plenty to talk about with fat Buddah and the religion of jihad but look at the forum, it's either nit-picked passages out of the Bible or outright hate speech. I guess Christians are easy targets for the left wing.

Well,,this OP goes against God's Ten Commandments.

The Eighth Commandment:
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor (Exodus 20:16)

Last edited:
Stupid phrases like "conservative judgementalism" are just more more Alinsky stuff. Here's what the forum has become: left wingers find a passage in the Bible and post it and then wait for a response. That's it.

I didn't say that. You did.

That isn't a specific example, you idiot. Provide an example of conservatives saying that.

And PS AGAIN...liberal mob slogans are NOT the same as evidence.

Haven't we been here before?

Support what with scripture? You are asking that I prove a negative? Surely you aren't that ridiculously ignorant. The "claim" is that Jesus was a hippie. I refute it. Now it is up to the claimant to prove their claim. If they are able to provide some evidence that it is so (scripture, in other words) then sure, the onus is on me to disprove.

I wish people who see themselves as great debaters would actually enroll in a debate class once in a while. I get tired of the same amateurish idiocies.

Of course he wasn't viewed as a hippie. He was viewed by the more moralistic and legalistic Pharisees as a heretic, but he must have looked, spoken, and behaved pretty normally for his time or else we would have at least one quotation in the scriptures commenting on his deviance from the norm in his appearance and demeanor. He was quite popular, had quite a following of very orthodox Jews and a few Romans, was welcomed in people's homes and invited to parties. And his home town didn't see him as unusual--saw him as the same person they had watched grow up--but wondered where he obtained the authority to say some of the things he said.

So...you make up stances and attribute them to me, and that's your evidence?

You are retarded. Truly.

One more time. Please provide an EXAMPLE of conservative judgementalism.

You don't have any, I know. Because it's just another liberal mob slogan. You just repeat it mindlessly, you don't even know what the hell it means.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back