Does Evolution Lead to Fear of Aliens?

Any alien species, assuming they exist, that are capable of interstellar or intergalactic travel would certainly be far more advanced than we are.

That makes perfect sense.

If that is true then they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before they were capable of interstellar travel, long before the dinosaurs walked the earth, long before any human being ever developed the intelligence to wonder what a fart was.

Last edited:
Any alien species, assuming they exist, that are capable of interstellar or intergalactic travel would certainly be far more advanced than we are.

If that is true then they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before any human being ever wondered what a fart was.
You two might as well forget about the feasibility of interstellar or intergalactic travel. Any object with mass will have its mass approach infinity as it nears the speed of light, thus requiring infinite energy to continue accelerating towards the speed of light.

If that is true then they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before any human being ever wondered what a fart was.
You two might as well forget about the feasibility of interstellar or intergalactic travel. Any object with mass will have its mass approach infinity as it nears the speed of light, thus requiring infinite energy to continue accelerating towards the speed of light.

How much does a purified consciousness weigh?

How much does a purified consciousness weigh?
Has your purified consciousness traveled to other galaxies? Has your purified consciousness journeyed to the other side? Are you a 'living being' like Adam before the fall?

Maybe but then again maybe an advanced alien species knows something we don't

As for aliens, I am sure they are out there too -- just too far away to touch us here -- even as we ourselves are too far away to touch them.

All in all the Earthlings and Aliens are presently safe from each other.

Someday we will make radio contact, but even then they will still be too far away -- light years

Why radio? Isn't that a little primitive even for us? And what makes you think that time and distance equals safety simply because we haven't solved the problems presented by space and time?

What makes you think they haven't already been here?
They could be among but have the ability to look human because the might have the ability to take-on human form by stealing our bodies while we sleep.

Sure, maybe Jesus was an avatar from another world under orders, a higher form of intelligent life in a disturbing disguise, wearing the clothes of an uncultured first century Jewish peasant of no account with the ability to travel through space and time and the authority to direct the course of history for either good or evil by living among humans, testing their mettle, and disappearing into thin air relatively unnoticed at the time from time to time.....

But look at the evidence. That's not what the Bible says.

It's interesting they do not believe in God without evidence, but the non-believers will believe in aliens without evidence. Just because of vastness of space. That could be the reason for God, too. He's living out there somewhere.
Failure to believe in a God is mostly a failure of education in pure Philosophy.

Philosophy contains many classic proofs of God.

Aristotle was the first, and his proof was the Prime Mover.

Aquinas came along and besides that one gave at least 4 more.

Descartes came along and gave at least 1 more.

Once you confirm the existence of a God then the next step is simply to pick and choose from among the plethora of world religions of which hopefully one is appealing.

As for aliens, I am sure they are out there too -- just too far away to touch us here -- even as we ourselves are too far away to touch them.

Someday we will make radio contact, but even then they will still be too far away -- light years.
God is by no means proven.

Neither are aliens and evolution.

It's interesting they do not believe in God without evidence, but the non-believers will believe in aliens without evidence. Just because of vastness of space. That could be the reason for God, too. He's living out there somewhere.
Failure to believe in a God is mostly a failure of education in pure Philosophy.

Once you confirm the existence of a God then the next step is simply to pick and choose from among the plethora of world religions of which hopefully one is appealing.

Someday we will make radio contact, but even then they will still be too far away -- light years.

im good with where each is at on the scale

Any consciousness developed to the point of mastery of space travel would realize the vanity of it.

Then you're good with science fiction, for the most part. There's more evidence of God if you ask me.

Then you're good with science fiction, for the most part. There's more evidence of God if you ask me.
i didnt ask you, and also i dosagree with your opinion. which is what it is.

If that is true then they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before they were capable of interstellar travel, long before the dinosaurs walked the earth, long before any human being ever developed the intelligence to wonder what a fart was.

What makes more sense is fine tuning. It has probability behind it while you have the vastness of space. If space is so vast, then why can't God be living on out there?

It wasn't that long ago before the dinosaurs walked the earth. You only been led to believe it was 245 million years ago.

As for interstellar travel, there is absolutely no evidence of it except here where we are trying to make it happen. I would think it would be the first time after interplanetary travel for humans.

i didnt ask you, and also i dosagree with your opinion. which is what it is.

Oh, so you're not capable of talking with two people at the same time. Can you walk and talk at the same time ha ha?

As for evidence, there is the Bible. There is the Resurrection. There is Genesis theory which won't be peer-reviewed by secular (atheist) scientists, but has been peer-reviewed by creation scientists. Thus, it's not my opinion but I think yours is.

Like what? How to defy the laws of physics? Let's say space time folds over itself to create a shortcut, ok? Do you have any idea at all what causes that to happen? I do. Space time is warped because of matter. To cause space time to fold over itself there would by humongous gravitational forces at play. Try going through that. You would be ripped apart.

Fear of an alien arrival ...

1280px-Christopher_Columbus3.jpg

Is a very rational fear...
What Class Secretly Sponsors the Unfit Must Be Identified First

The Indians were living long past their evolutionary expiration date. They feared that someday some more evolved race would come and take them off the shelf.

lol creation scientists

It wasn't that long ago before the dinosaurs walked the earth. You only been led to believe it was 245 million years ago.

As for evidence, there is the Bible. There is the Resurrection. There is Genesis theory which won't be peer-reviewed by secular (atheist) scientists, but has been peer-reviewed by creation scientists. Thus, it's not my opinion but I think yours is.

proof again, quackery is a self directed manifestation of delusion ... to gain approval.

Like what? How to defy the laws of physics? Let's say space time folds over itself to create a shortcut, ok? Do you have any idea at all what causes that to happen? I do. Space time is warped because of matter. To cause space time to fold over itself there would by humongous gravitational forces at play. Try going through that. You would be ripped apart.

you mean the laws of physics as we understand them. Do you really think we know absolutely everything about the universe and its workings?

I for one am not so arrogant

Forum List

Back