Does Evolution Lead to Fear of Aliens?

What I said was the logic of the 1st century was why they wrote "your" 4th century book. the sad part is everyone knows by the history of christianity from the 4th century to the present what your logic proved itself to be - (you being the example) .... time to move over bond, give peace and the True religion a chance.

Even then you cannot answer my question. You assume the 1st century was a backward time. This is due to the lunkheads of evolution. You sir, think you're better than others because of evolution. You think you've evolved into to this wonderful, remarkable human being when the opposite has happened. If this were true, then you'd have answered the question in a snap.

Maybe physically, the Christians are better off than the atheists, but morally and spiritually, we're still just as corrupt. In that department, it's a thin line that divides atheists and Christians. Just read Coffee with Jesus and it gives a good account. It's better than having coffee with atheist celebs.

Coffee with Jesus

What I said was the logic of the 1st century was why they wrote "your" 4th century book. the sad part is everyone knows by the history of christianity from the 4th century to the present what your logic proved itself to be - (you being the example) .... time to move over bond, give peace and the True religion a chance.

Even then you cannot answer my question. You assume the 1st century was a backward time. This is due to the lunkheads of evolution. You sir, think you're better than others because of evolution. You think you've evolved into to this wonderful, remarkable human being when the opposite has happened. If this were true, then you'd have answered the question in a snap.

Maybe physically, the Christians are better off than the atheists, but morally and spiritually, we're still just as corrupt. In that department, it's a thin line that divides atheists and Christians. Just read Coffee with Jesus and it gives a good account. It's better than having coffee with atheist celebs.

Coffee with Jesus

You assume the 1st century was a backward time.
how's that bond, because it is my time not yours, the time when the true (spoken) religion came to life in the open arena of society that tragically was degenerated into the 4th century and your book.

You think you've evolved into to this wonderful, remarkable human being when the opposite has happened.

I do believe the physiology of humans continues to evolve progressively especially for woman - not so Spiritually and I certainly blame your book, judea and islam the desert religions for the miscarriage of humanities Spiritual health from the 1st century to present day.

then you'd have answered the question in a snap.

what question was that, bond ?

Coffee with Jesus

You assume the 1st century was a backward time.
how's that bond, because it is my time not yours, the time when the true (spoken) religion came to life in the open arena of society that tragically was degenerated into the 4th century and your book.

You think you've evolved into to this wonderful, remarkable human being when the opposite has happened.

I do believe the physiology of humans continues to evolve progressively especially for woman - not so Spiritually and I certainly blame your book, judea and islam the desert religions for the miscarriage of humanities Spiritual health from the 1st century to present day.

then you'd have answered the question in a snap.

what question was that, bond ?

The question you haven't answered and can't answer. Why is it that today's evolution and atheist science has gone backward instead of moving us forward? It's not like people are better off with evolution and the atheist scientists. Can you name a benefit from going to Mars, but sending liberals to hell-hole deaths? Your so-called liberal thinking expect aliens to be more sophisticated than us. What can they do for us? Are they suppose to help us with faster-than-light travel?

Yes, indeed. What has atheist science and atheists done for me lately?

What has BW ever done here? These questions are difficult to answer.

I didn't think the atheists like BW had an answer. All they have is their racist Darwin's theory that we evolved from chimpanzee-like-apes. How silly is that?

Instead, we have the Bible that tells us God created us. The Bible gives comfort to us, such as the weary traveler, and hopefully is there for them when they're far from home. The a-hole atheists try to have the laws changed to force the proprietor to remove it. Don't you think people like this deserve to go to hell and have their spiritual bodies destroyed. They disavow any of this so why should ignorant like BW care? Also, the Bible changes peoples' lives. Atheists will try and change peoples' lives by moving them to communism. These atheists deserve hell, don't you think?.

Re OP:

No, fear of aliens leads to nonstop conservative radio shows on why its proper to have fear of aliens. And then making money off of it.

Business 101 -
1. Find a need and fill that need - example, food.
2. Create a need and fill that need - example, soda pop.

Re OP:

No, fear of aliens leads to nonstop conservative radio shows on why its proper to have fear of aliens. And then making money off of it.

Business 101 -
1. Find a need and fill that need - example, food.
2. Create a need and fill that need - example, soda pop.

Forum List

Back