Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

Apparently, the football teams do all kinds of horrible things at the games. Yesterday they trotted out these school children that excelled...talk about pandering pcism. :lol:

How tragic.. They should be ashamed of themselves..

absolutely not. This is nothing more then a pr stunt.

Are they going to be wearing BLUE to support prostate cancer? NO

this is absolutely inconsistent, and wrong.

I dont watch sports, for political causes, or health causes.

Now, if they would do prostate cancer as well, I would be more willing to support it.

but why not rare diseases, every weak they can wear a different color

but no lets do the sexy disease, what do i mean by sexy disease, the one that everyone knows and cares about. But what about pancreatic, liver, or trigeminal neuralgia.

No cause no one cares as much, but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

WTF is with all the pink shit everyone is wearing?

thank you, thats my point
Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

FWIW, prostate cancer is a greater problem than breast cancer.

typical liberal tactic. Name call when someone disagrees with you

Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

FWIW, prostate cancer is a greater problem than breast cancer.
What's stopping you? If you care so much drum up support and do it and quit whining like a little asshole.:lol:

I'm all for breast cancer awareness...hell I will even donate...but can we stop with the wearing of hot pink. Talk about emasculating

I disagree, breast cancer is the sexy disease, is the nfl gonna do lyme disease month let alone day, but because its women and breast cancer, and they can use the good pr , they will do breast cancer awareness

In case you missed (which I'm sure you didn't) I'm equally opposed to hijacking any and all sporting events to promote any PC cause-of-the-minute....Likewise, the "(your pet do-gooder project here) awareness months" amount to nothing more than nagging on a grand scale.

But I guess if you're into being a naggard, so be it.

You'd have a point if Breast Cancer awareness were a "cause of the minute" thing.

Usually, I agree with the majority of your posts - this time I think your commentary is crude and uncalled for. Having been down that "cause of the minute" road myself, I hope no female you're "with" is ever inflicted with it, because YOUR life will change drastically.

This is what happens when people with political agendas hijack completely unrelated events to nag you for money...And woe betide you should you object to being nagged.

It's a variation on the premise that if you criticize Boyking, you must be a racist.

:lol: What a fucking fool you are for that comment. You complain about people with political agendas hijack completely unrelated events to nag and you go ahead and bring up Obama.

I am against the commercials where women dress and act slutty, i think it is ungodly

You'd have a point if Breast Cancer awareness were a "cause of the minute" thing.

Usually, I agree with the majority of your posts - this time I think your commentary is crude and uncalled for. Having been down that "cause of the minute" road myself, I hope no female you're "with" is ever inflicted with it, because YOUR life will change drastically.
I just buried a best friend (a woman, BTW) from pancreatic cancer....And, as already pointed out, prostate cancer is an even larger problem.

This whole breast cancer charade is merely another example of political correctness run amok, and a free opportunity for the PC crowd to pile onto anyone with the temerity to have a little spine and object to being nagged.

As I said.. Were this a once a year thing in an attempt to get money, you'd have a point.

It's not. It's an ongoing thing.. 24/7/365.

You're wrong.

I'm betting you don't mind all the beer commercials, and half naked women promoting what *they're* selling.

I'm not going to stay here and argue, so feel free to have the last word.

Breast cancer "charade".

Wow.

he did, he is against all pc bullshit, open your ears and your brain

I can't believe that you'd keep chiming in, under the pretense that browbeating someone can get them to buy into your PC bullshit.
If you are so upset that a bunch of women got together and started a grass roots movement to help other women with breast cancer, you need to get a life.

If you'd complained about all the other special interests groups that raise awareness, you'd have a point. But no, you have attacked a group that helps women and whined that no group raises awareness about prostrate cancer.

So get off of your fat ass and start your own grass roots group.

My question is does bother some of you people so much that these activists were able to make money for breast cancer treatment because of this? I'm all for this. Football is one of the most televised things today and millions watch it every sunday. If it can raise a couple million for victims families, treatments, or for people or whatever, then I'm all for it. Let them wear pink. Honestly, if you have a problem with this especially because the players are wearing pink, you need to check your own masculinity.

excuse me, if someone cant take a joke :lol:

im sorry but men wearing pink, is effeminent and makes them look gay.

ask anyone on this board.

do men who wear hot pink look more gay or straight, and then get back to me (after your knee jerk reaction)

but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

That pretty much puts you on my shit list 'actsnoblemartin.'

I can't believe that you'd keep chiming in, under the pretense that browbeating someone can get them to buy into your PC bullshit.
If you are so upset that a bunch of women got together and started a grass roots movement to help other women with breast cancer, you need to get a life.

If you'd complained about all the other special interests groups that raise awareness, you'd have a point. But no, you have attacked a group that helps women and whined that no group raises awareness about prostrate cancer.

Yeah. Maybe if there were more 'pc bullshit' my mother wouldn't be dead right now.

I understand it, but I think its inappropriate.

They ignore all of the other diseases, what makes breast cancer more important then any other disease.

HOW ABOUT TESTICULAR CANCER. wouldnt that relate more to MEN playing football, not women?

god, this is so wrong

My question is does bother some of you people so much that these activists were able to make money for breast cancer treatment because of this? I'm all for this. Football is one of the most televised things today and millions watch it every sunday. If it can raise a couple million for victims families, treatments, or for people or whatever, then I'm all for it. Let them wear pink. Honestly, if you have a problem with this especially because the players are wearing pink, you need to check your own masculinity.

excuse me, if someone cant take a joke :lol:

im sorry but men wearing pink, is effeminent and makes them look gay.

ask anyone on this board.

do men who wear hot pink look more gay or straight, and then get back to me (after your knee jerk reaction)

but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

That pretty much puts you on my shit list 'actsnoblemartin.'
You just go on worrying about how a color 'emasculates' a man.

I'll worry about the millions of women who will die of breast cancer, who might be saved with early treatment, and continue to work towards greater awareness.

Kay?

dont be silly. Nobody, and i mean nobody is happy your mother is dead.

The three day walk raises millions, and millions. Yet no cure. Why is that ?

raising money doesnt equal a cure is my point, we need a cure, and simply throwing money is not gonna get it .

It takes research, and other diseases kill more people then breast cancer

still, sorry about your loss

Yeah. Maybe if there were more 'pc bullshit' my mother wouldn't be dead right now.

I understand it, but I think its inappropriate.

They ignore all of the other diseases, what makes breast cancer more important then any other disease.

HOW ABOUT TESTICULAR CANCER. wouldnt that relate more to MEN playing football, not women?

god, this is so wrong

Do recall, all those men playing out there have mothers, daughters, wives, grandmothers, friends, etc who have a chance, had, or died from Breast Cancer. Did you ever once think about that? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back