Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

The NFL has always been heavily invested in the promotion of breasts.

Just look at the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleeders or the Washington Redskin Hogettes. Breast cancer would have a major impact on the bottom line of the NFL.

The only time I have ever seen the NFL opposed to breasts was with Janet Jackson.

Just as many female fans as male? Liar! I'm calling you out. I call Bullshit. Go cry to the other member of the thought police, maybe you and Jillian can fire up the clippers and give each other a she-mullet and then partake in the joys of the NFL, NASCAR, and Waffle House.
At the games, yes. You can call bullshit and liar all you want but you are still wrong and an asshole to boot.

But me a Lemon Blend an I will forgive you. ;)
I'll meet yinz at Islays for a chip-chop ham sammich!:lol:
Can I get an ice cream sammich for desert? And I'll put a gum band around the doggie bag from Islays to keep it from leaking in the car.

But right now, I need to rid up my office.

(Both parents were from there, so I picked up some Pittsburghese growing up.)
It's infectious, ain't it? And you have to redd up your office!

Also, neither chip-chop nor jumbo leak. Ahrn City does!
images

The NFL has always been heavily invested in the promotion of breasts.

Just look at the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleeders or the Washington Redskin Hogettes. Breast cancer would have a major impact on the bottom line of the NFL.

The only time I have ever seen the NFL opposed to breasts was with Janet Jackson.
Does that mean you've changed your mind? I'm still waiting for you to explain why wearing pink at the game matters in the overall scheme of things.

I'll meet yinz at Islays for a chip-chop ham sammich!:lol:
Can I get an ice cream sammich for desert? And I'll put a gum band around the doggie bag from Islays to keep it from leaking in the car.

images
:thup: And here I thought it was "rid". Thanks for the correction!

It is infectious. And redd up is a very useful and descriptive term - the only one that I have really adopted in my regular vocab.

Oh, and don't go knockin women, and racing. I spend my summers at Slinger Speedway, both in the stands, and the pits, and love every second of it, toots. There's nothing like the adrenalin rush that goes with the revving of a race car engine. (And I'm no dyke, so you can pass on that level of insult, too)

I think it was a good thing for a good cause and anyone who is upset over it needs to get their head examined. :cool:

Oh, and don't go knockin women, and racing. I spend my summers at Slinger Speedway, both in the stands, and the pits, and love every second of it, toots. There's nothing like the adrenalin rush that goes with the revving of a race car engine. (And I'm no dyke, so you can pass on that level of insult, too)

Sorry, but I can't pass on the dyke blast. I have to ask...Is there something about having a big wrench betwixt your nether regions that makes you feel like more than a woman? :tongue:

Sorry, but I can't pass on the dyke blast. I have to ask...Is there something about having a big wrench betwixt your nether regions that makes you feel like more than a woman? :tongue:

If that's the best response you have to everything I've said, you really have nothing at all.

I think it was a good thing for a good cause and anyone who is upset over it needs to get their head examined. :cool:

I think that many people in this country no longer respect boundaries. They believe if they think it's important, than everyone else should too. I think those people are wrong, and need to get their heads examined.

If that's the best response you have to everything I've said, you really have nothing at all.

You got me...I've got nothin':eusa_silenced:

I think that many people in this country no longer respect boundaries. They believe if they think it's important, than everyone else should too. I think those people are wrong, and need to get their heads examined.

On the other hand, if you don't believe it's important, than nobody else should, either.

Perhaps if you loosened the blinders a tad.

images
:thup: And here I thought it was "rid". Thanks for the correction!

It is infectious. And redd up is a very useful and descriptive term - the only one that I have really adopted in my regular vocab.
Ya mean yinz don't get cheesed off at a jagoff neighbor for not puttin' salt down on his slippy sidewalk in the winter? Yinz aren't irked by a nebby in-law? Yinz never get a drip from your spigot? And yinz never say "Kennywood's open!" when somebody's fly is unzipped? Yinz never went dahntahn to the Jenkins Arcade? Yinz never rode the incline and wondered what the hell they meant when they asked for directions to the funicular?:lol:

Dude, seriously what the fuck.

Many NFL players are social misfits who can't function outside of sports, let them do something positive for a change.

So what if they wear pink, Dallas wears a gay uniform every week of the year.

:lol: What boundaries? :cuckoo:

FTR, I don't care about football, I don't watch football (baseball, or any other sport for that matter), and don't give two shits if someone is, or is not wearing pink.

I just think the reaction to it is completely silly, and I think some of you need to check your priorities. You said yourself - it's once a week for 4 months out of a year, and y'all are foaming at the mouth over something you're going to see what...4 times?

On the other hand, if you don't believe it's important, than nobody else should, either.

Now you screwed up. I never said it wasn't important, I just said that it didn't belong there. Cancer research is the domain of research institutions and possibly the government agencies that fund them. An NFL advertising campaign is a waste of time. Leave the football fans alone. One day is all we ask. Is a one day reprieve from the PC BS world we live in too much to ask?

Dude, seriously what the fuck.

Many NFL players are social misfits who can't function outside of sports, let them do something positive for a change.

So what if they wear pink, Dallas wears a gay uniform every week of the year.

My sister in law will get you for that... :badgrin: She's die-hard Dallas...

Now you screwed up. I never said it wasn't important, I just said that it didn't belong there. Cancer research is the domain of research institutions and possibly the government agencies that fund them. An NFL advertising campaign is a waste of time. Leave the football fans alone. One day is all we ask. Is a one day reprieve from the PC BS world we live in too much to ask?

I guess you're not asking loud enough, then, huh?

Get a grip on your own boundaries. :cuckoo: NFL is free to do whatever they want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back