CDZ Does anyone on here believe America has much of a future?

I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?

-Jail all employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens.

-End all worker visa programs.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2019 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2019 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?
Nope. I think even with President Trump's best efforts the destruction is already done. He can prolong our future but its inevitable the country is headed towards a war of some kind...race war,civil war,coup..I don't really care what kind because I am looking forward to it.

All tRump has done is promote corporate greed. The corporate tax cuts have lowered the IRS deposits by 20%, so there will be less monies to the States and the States will raise taxes and fees to make up for the reduction. YOU will pay the bill. Unless you're one of the many Ukrainian posters on this board.

Your terrorist rant of "its inevitable the country is headed towards a war of some kind...race war,civil war,coup..I don't really care what kind because I am looking forward to it." gets your post forwarded to the FBI.

Drugs link to the Asian Triads because opium does not grow in Nebraska. Learning Mandarin is pretty dumb when one will never stop learning Mandarin (or four million Chinese characters). It's like the introduction of money: once introduced, the debt will be infinite. The learning of English can only be enhanced by the introduction of a Japanese alphabet. Because the Japanese have never gotten to see what a consonant of theirs looks like standing on its own two feet (whist their children are producing these sounds long before they go to school), an alphabet based on the organic lines of the Hiragana and cursive-compatible will do something about Asia's orthographic dilemma and the confusion and eyestrain of kanji characters. Kids will swiftly pick up on cursive writing, thus boosting their ability to transcribe or romanize any word in any language, keyboard or no keyboard.

Drugs link to the Asian Triads because opium does not grow in Nebraska. Learning Mandarin is pretty dumb when one will never stop learning Mandarin (or four million Chinese characters). It's like the introduction of money: once introduced, the debt will be infinite. The learning of English can only be enhanced by the introduction of a Japanese alphabet. Because the Japanese have never gotten to see what a consonant of theirs looks like standing on its own two feet (whist their children are producing these sounds long before they go to school), an alphabet based on the organic lines of the Hiragana and cursive-compatible will do something about Asia's orthographic dilemma and the confusion and eyestrain of kanji characters. Kids will swiftly pick up on cursive writing, thus boosting their ability to transcribe or romanize any word in any language, keyboard or no keyboard.

But opium DOES grow in North Carolina!

Cops find $500 million opium poppy field in North Carolina

:lol: Where did you get all that nonsense?

“Four million characters”? :lol: Not quite

There are many more than two languages in Asia, there is no dilemma and no special eye strain besides that readers of any language might have after a great deal of reading.

There are already systems for the romanization of Mandarin. Chinese people have been using keyboards for a pretty long time now.

Last edited:
I agree that America was on a dangerous trajectory before Trump won. I am optimistic that his unconventional approach to just about everything is exactly what America needed.

Our border needs help in all aspects, not just beefing up the physical wall. I also think we may have to send troops to Mexico's Southern border to let Central America know the bullshit is going to stop now.

We need to team up with Mexico and begin an all out war on the drug cartels....and set up a land distribution program so that poor mexicans will have enough land to engage at least in subsistence farming.

We have neglected Mexico tooooo long....we must insist they take needed reforms to improve the lives of their poor...aka eliminate the corruption and if anyone deserves foreign aid it is mexico....it would all be as much for our benefit as theirs.

:lmao: Textbook communist insanity! Even the ghosts of Lenin, Mao, and Chavez are shaking their heads in hell. Wannabe communists just can’t let go of “this time it’ll work!” no matter how many people starve to death each time.

Going after the drug cartels is communist? I would never have known that.

Now I do agree 'land redistribution' smacks of totalitarianism....not communism. Under communism there is no private property...the state owns everything.

Mexico essentially is a failed state...If I were the great dictator I would send the military down there....and institute a new government.

Anyhow....in such a state of affairs as exists in Mexico...radical measures must be taken...the first is to make sure the poor mexicans have some land to grow their own food.

One can hardly blame a starving people for wanting to head to greener pastures.
the invaders should be repulsed by Military and Military force Mac .
upload_2019-5-28_14-44-26.jpeg

I agree that America was on a dangerous trajectory before Trump won. I am optimistic that his unconventional approach to just about everything is exactly what America needed.

Our border needs help in all aspects, not just beefing up the physical wall. I also think we may have to send troops to Mexico's Southern border to let Central America know the bullshit is going to stop now.

We need to team up with Mexico and begin an all out war on the drug cartels....and set up a land distribution program so that poor mexicans will have enough land to engage at least in subsistence farming.

We have neglected Mexico tooooo long....we must insist they take needed reforms to improve the lives of their poor...aka eliminate the corruption and if anyone deserves foreign aid it is mexico....it would all be as much for our benefit as theirs.

:lmao: Textbook communist insanity! Even the ghosts of Lenin, Mao, and Chavez are shaking their heads in hell. Wannabe communists just can’t let go of “this time it’ll work!” no matter how many people starve to death each time.

Going after the drug cartels is communist? I would never have known that.

Now I do agree 'land redistribution' smacks of totalitarianism....not communism. Under communism there is no private property...the state owns everything.

Mexico essentially is a failed state...If I were the great dictator I would send the military down there....and institute a new government.

Anyhow....in such a state of affairs as exists in Mexico...radical measures must be taken...the first is to make sure the poor mexicans have some land to grow their own food.

One can hardly blame a starving people for wanting to head to greener pastures.
the invaders should be repulsed by Military and Military force Mac .
View attachment 262868
------------------------------------ and using Military Force if needed on INVADERS that are invading the USA Flopper .

But opium DOES grow in North Carolina!

Cops find $500 million opium poppy field in North Carolina
You mean the opium poppy. Opium is a drug prepared from the juice of the opium poppy. Growing enough poppies to make heroin in the United States doesn't make much economic sense compared to importing the drug. The opium poppy seed produces only microscopic amount of sap. It would take a huge number of seeds to produce the drug in quality. Since the poppies are very easily spotted particular when you grow acres of them, it is just not practically to grow them in the US.

Last edited:
No, the USA is bound to become a vassal state of Mexico, China, or Russia, the USA is simply too divided.

Definitely too divided....I see a way out...whether it happens or not I cannot predict with any certainty....Trump absolutely must win a 2nd term...and then the traitors must be deposed of...one way or the other....the courts may make that possible...if not...martial law must be declared and lots of folks get arrested...charged with treason which is what they are guilty of...then hang them all as that is what traitors deserve.

Fantasy. What you offer is a complete fantasy. The future of America isn't yours to decide. Fantasy seems to be the only legacy your ilk wants to endow. What a pointless existence.

We have to control our borders and repatriate the illegal scum that's turning this country into a shit hole. That is Trump's raison d'etat.

Of course it has a future. But the future is not for us. Why we demand it look or be a certain way is silly. People in the future deserve to have the say in it.

The next time you converse with the people of the future, say hay for me.

We have to control our borders and repatriate the illegal scum that's turning this country into a shit hole. That is Trump's raison d'etat.
-------------------------------- hope so --- but to me it looks like Trump is helping recolonization as he distributes third worlders throughout the USA to the already 11 to 30 million [or more] already embedded illegals and other third worlders already in the USA Meathead .

and hey , i am a TRUMP Supporter and big Deplorable but i see what i see Meathead .

-Jail all employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens.

-End all worker visa programs.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2019 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2019 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

Lots of good ideas there....I am amazed!

Go to Washington ASAP...Trump needs you....tell him I sent you.

Are you an economist?

What is not "great" about right now?
Did you know that in Ancient Rome during its most powerful, as it expanded its boundaries and ruled the known world, that 1/3 of Romans were unemployed and on welfare? The government handed out grain to keep them happy. People from all over their conquered territories (diversity, Mac) were flocking to Rome. Multiple languages were spoken and many religions were tolerated. They were the greatest empire in the West, probably the world, at that time.

What you are grousing about does not make us un-great.

Care to explain why the Roman Empire collapsed?
It's complicated. It wasn't because of diversity.

Let me help you....................

'Evan as Rome was under attack from outside forces, it was also crumbling from within thanks to a severe financial crisis. Constant wars and overspending had significantly lightened imperial coffers, and oppressive taxation and inflation had widened the gap between rich and poor. In the hope of avoiding the taxman, many members of the wealthy classes had even fled to the countryside and set up independent fiefdoms. At the same time, the empire was rocked by a labor deficit. Rome’s economy depended on slaves to till its fields and work as craftsmen, and its military might had traditionally provided a fresh influx of conquered peoples to put to work. But when expansion ground to a halt in the second century, Rome’s supply of slaves and other war treasures began to dry up. A further blow came in the fifth century, when the Vandals claimed North Africa and began disrupting the empire’s trade by prowling the Mediterranean as pirates. With its economy faltering and its commercial and agricultural production in decline, the Empire began to lose its grip on Europe.'

Do you see any similarities between them and us?

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Jealous (like Ocasio-Cortez) that opium grows in North Carolina, Opey wails at Mayberry! Jealous that an American thinks about the "Japanese" syllabary and its deceptive violence!

#145 misses the point of romanization especially when a Japanese alphabet would be much easier than millions of Chinese characters, characters that can change according to what text one is reading. The beauty that trumps Chinese or a syllabary is that a Japanese 'a' equals an English 'a' in this proposed alphabet of only 26 letters based on the Hiragana, so there are only minor pronunciation problems and diacritics as well as only that number of letters to learn. Not so, kanji, and Japanese children still have confusions and problems with it. This Japanese alphabet, based on a cursive Hiragana will be much less strain on the eyes and much faster to produce with a pen or brush, because is does not have to leave the paper to make Chinese-style strokes so there is not only an economy of line but an economy of time engineered into it.

Asia's Orthographic Dilemma
https://www.amazon.com/Orthographic...arisons-Paperback/dp/082481892X&tag=ff0d01-20

The Fuzzy Logic Behind Japanese Attachment to Kanji
The fuzzy logic behind Japanese attachment to kanji - Japan Today

Forum List

Back