CDZ Does anyone on here believe America has much of a future?

I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?

Trump is our last best chance. But as is...no I don’t think so. The enemy is within and the ruling class ensconced.
But we will survive in a different form...after a certain future event.
------------------------------- I'm just happy to be Older and i ask , who cares if the Nation survive if it isn't America Dotr ??

Something will survive. Don’t confuse your Nation with your state.

sure SOMETHING will survive but i reiterate / repeat . If it isn't America then i don't care one way or the other Dotr .

blame the Killing of the USA on anything you wish . BUT imo the USA is being killed and thats the only thing that matters to me and is the only thing that should matter , imo . Course , like i said , i'm happy to be older 'AName' .

Last edited:
I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?
Who says we are off track? I don't like the illegals-most everything else is OK. You see the same arguing and insults hurled over sports at a Thanksgiving dinner.

This new generation of works is amongst the smartest hardest working we will see in this nation. The future is very bright. Some societal changes happen but the live and let live mentality will only strengthen the nation.

Nope. The democrats have done a very good job of establishing the foundation for destroying the country. They took over education, the media, and culture. They dumbed down and brainwashed much of the population but especially the young. Many will probably wise up but not enough.

The final nail in the coffin will be when enough states vow to give their electoral college votes to the national vote winner and they will forever after own all of the power.

Trump can only delay the inevitable.

Identity politics is fucking killing this country.
yes
white identity politics is killing this nation.
Do you see any other types of identity politics causing any kind of harm?

Heres that deep state, which you deny, poking its head out.

"McCabe — who recently wrote a book titled, "The Threat: How The FBI Protects America In The Age Of Terror And Trump" ...declaring that the Mueller investigation showed ample evidence that impeachment proceedings should begin against the president.
He reiterated, "I think that action should be taken immediately."
Fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe: Impeachment of President Trump should happen 'immediately'

Identity politics is fucking killing this country.
yes
white identity politics is killing this nation.
Do you see any other types of identity politics causing any kind of harm?

Heres that deep state, which you deny, poking its head out.

"McCabe — who recently wrote a book titled, "The Threat: How The FBI Protects America In The Age Of Terror And Trump" ...declaring that the Mueller investigation showed ample evidence that impeachment proceedings should begin against the president.
He reiterated, "I think that action should be taken immediately."
Fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe: Impeachment of President Trump should happen 'immediately'
I have no idea what your post has to do with my post.

Dear MacTheKnife
Because people are using online media to organize in groups, to defund and separate independently from
agenda and parties they don't believe in following; this is leading to greater localized democratic organization.
People are finding their own networks, and learning how to invest their resources there.

We are heading toward greater self-governance and direct representation on that level.
We will still use the current system of representative govt and democracy,
but people will finally learn to fund, finance and manage their own programs
the more they discover they cannot rely on govt to represent all their interests.

People are already learning to use social media, fundraising and nonprofits/business ventures
to build their own programs. It's already happening, and it just takes time to become established.

For nonprofits it can take 30 years.
For DIY media, it can take several groups that have established followings
to put their resources together and form new conglomerates.

Just to survive, people are having to learn to do this on their own.
Just a matter of time.

Fear is really what this thread is about. Obviously, many here are afraid of a future they cannot see with clarity. No one can, but spineless pessimism is certainly NOT an American trait. What America really is will long outlive any hysterical cries about the sky falling. America is stronger than all that. Some people who would call themselves Americans do not understand her at all.
!

Forum List

Back