Does ANYONE Know What These Words Mean?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Does ANYONE Know What These Words Mean?​

The air force academy superintendent is a complete uncle Tom progressive ...comes in after 16 minute mark...

I never really noticed before but left wing blacks are complete uncle Tom's...they really are

Does ANYONE Know What These Words Mean?​

The air force academy superintendent is a complete uncle Tom progressive ...comes in after 16 minute mark...

I never really noticed before but left wing blacks are complete uncle Tom's...they really are

I've been calling blacks who defend the democrats uncle tom for a while now

. . . I just perceived that he was just acting confused. I don't think he was trying to be political, nor did I perceive lt. gen Richard Clark's politics. How do you know what they are?

I looked this up. . .

". . . In July 2020, U.S. president Donald Trump nominated Clark to become the next Superintendent of the United States Air Force Academy, succeeding Jay Silveria.[12] He began his duties on September 23, becoming the first black Superintendent to lead the institution.[7][8]. . . "

If I had to guess? He probably leans more right than left. . . . 🤔

I've been calling blacks who defend the democrats uncle tom for a while now

Harriet Beecher Stowe based that tale on the life of Josiah Henson.

Besides Thomas Paine's Common Sense, which was the match that lit the spark among the common folk for the revolutionary war, Uncle Tom's Cabin was the match that lit the spark for the Civil War.

It is a critical part of American Heritage. Uncle Tom is an American Folk Hero.
It was his portrayal in popular media in early film and later early TEE VEE that made the black community skewer and lampoon the name in disgust.

Shame too, the character and the man he is based on is actually a hero.

Last edited:
. . . I just perceived that he was just acting confused. I don't think he was trying to be political, nor did I perceive lt. gen Richard Clark's politics. How do you know what they are?

I looked this up. . .

". . . In July 2020, U.S. president Donald Trump nominated Clark to become the next Superintendent of the United States Air Force Academy, succeeding Jay Silveria.[12] He began his duties on September 23, becoming the first black Superintendent to lead the institution.[7][8]. . . "

Besides Thomas Paine's Common Sense, which was the match that lit the spark among the common folk for the revolutionary war, Uncle Tom's Cabin was the match that lit the spark for the Civil War.

It is a critical park of American Heritage. Uncle Tom is an American Folk Hero.
It was his portrayal in popular media in early film and later early TEE VEE that made the black community skewer and lampoon the name in disgust.

Endearing .......Not the way the blacks use the term

Trumps picked some pretty bad swamp monsters
He's the superintendent....if he was anywhere near the right he should be squashing this shit ....lower than dog shit if he's keeping his head down just to keep his pension

He don't even know what the hell they're talking about but yet he let's it continue

I looked this up. . .

It is a critical park of American Heritage. Uncle Tom is an American Folk Hero.

Yes uncle tom is all that but blacks don't like the name

Forum List

Back