Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything???

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
And can you afford to put the average Mexican thru a U.S. college, because it is their dream?

Think?

As to your first question, yes, they are convinced that this site is a political mecca and that red-blooded patriotic American voters hang on to every word they post.

As to your second question, I guess you're unaware that they have universities in Old Mexico. Silly you.

As to your first question, yes, they are convinced that this site is a political mecca and that red-blooded patriotic American voters hang on to every word they post.

As to your second question, I guess you're unaware that they have universities in Old Mexico. Silly you.

It's a hit zone. Don't you know it. Probably the best. It's a resource center.

do mexicans know that thanks to the rats, those dream jobs are fading away because democrats hate people who want to work to get ahead?

I don't attempt to change opinions of others but rather try to get insight here on how others think. If somebody makes sense I'll keep in mind what they wrote and over time give it thought. A few times I didn't have my facts straight when I posted and somebody was right there to set me straight for which I'm genuinely thankful to be educated. One that comes to mind was when I somehow thought Trump's grandfather was Jewish.

• Banned

And why would any self respecting Mexican pay to go to an inferior Mexican school, when they can just jump the border and go to USC for free. Think dude.............................if you can.

But never fear, the Trump card is on the way.

• Banned
You would be amazed at what you can accomplish on this board. No guff.
Nothing is accomplished here, except the amusing passage time.................Those who believe otherwise are however allowed to do so, and they may drink their beer and smoke too.

And can you afford to put the average Mexican thru a U.S. college, because it is their dream?

Think?

Not with these dunces.

The far-righties are like chew toys to me.

When I'm done with Polichick and Steph and Muddy, they're covered in my saliva.

Think?
Define "average Mexican".

"Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything???"

NO, and anyone who actually believes that is delusional.

Think?

Average Mexican who crossed the border with their 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare that YOU are paying for.

Is that better?

There are a few people among us who believe that what they write here is important. They are ALL conservatives. One of them posted in this thread. DarkFury is another. Then there is PoliticalChic. Insecure nutbags who see this place as something bigger than it is.

Normal people just come here for some fun.....and maybe to learn something. I learned that Scalia died from a post here. That kind of stuff.

Think?

Average Mexican who crossed the border with their 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare that YOU are paying for.

Is that better?
So, the "average Mexican" crosses the border with 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare? Care to supply some specific examples of that?

Didn't think so.

There are a few people among us who believe that what they write here is important. They are ALL conservatives. One of them posted in this thread. DarkFury is another. Then there is PoliticalChic. Insecure nutbags who see this place as something bigger than it is.

Normal people just come here for some fun.....and maybe to learn something. I learned that Scalia died from a post here. That kind of stuff.
And fools like you who take the time to dress people in clown suits................

Next

Think?

Is that better?
So, the "average Mexican" crosses the border with 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare? Care to supply some specific examples of that?

Didn't think so.
There are 12 million examples you dimwit.

Next

Forum List

Back