Stick A Fork In Cruz. He's Done!

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
When Trump is not discrediting Fox New and whores like Jeb Bush he's kicking the snot out of pathological liar Ted Cruz. We all know about his dirty tricks in Iowa and the fact that he's the most hated senator ever even by his own party. No the Canadian lie machine is spreading like about Rubio. While it is fun watching weasels attack each other, Cruz is so bad that even more than a few Republican voters are seeing him for the scumbag that he is.

The Donald has taken to Twitter once again to expose natural born Canadian liar Ted Cruz and his dirty tricks that would make even Richard Nixon cringe.

I don't know which is more sad, your belief in Trump or your hatred of Christianity.

Cruz is never going to get the nomination, he's pissed off too many people already and exposed the fact that he will do anything, even lying, to get the nomination.

When Trump is not discrediting Fox New and whores like Jeb Bush he's kicking the snot out of pathological liar Ted Cruz. We all know about his dirty tricks in Iowa and the fact that he's the most hated senator ever even by his own party. No the Canadian lie machine is spreading like about Rubio. While it is fun watching weasels attack each other, Cruz is so bad that even more than a few Republican voters are seeing him for the scumbag that he is.

The Donald has taken to Twitter once again to expose natural born Canadian liar Ted Cruz and his dirty tricks that would make even Richard Nixon cringe.

Ooooo.... Cruz must be surging in some polls! Good news for REAL Conservatives!!

Cruz is never going to get the nomination, he's pissed off too many people already and exposed the fact that he will do anything, even lying, to get the nomination.

As opposed to say...oh Trump, Rubio and Clinton?

The base (conservatives) are vey happy he has pissed off the Establishment Republicans.

They all lie but usually the lies are more calculated. Cruz can't seem to control his lying. He's a pathological liar.

A plurality of evangelicals in SC went for Trump, and that was supposed to be Cruz's base. So yes, he is in trouble. With 72% of the R primary voters there being evangelicals, SC was as good as it gets for Cruz, and he couldn't win it.

Cruz can't seem to control his lying. He's a pathological liar.

Let's challenge this assumption intellectually, shall we?

Now... I don't want you to post some link to a laundry list of supposed mis-statements or whatever... I've seen the little "politi-fact" page where they construe all kinds of things incorrectly and attribute "lies" to Cruz that he never said... I want us to focus on one specific lie at a time... a <LIE> being something that is deliberately told with the knowledge it is not the truth. It's also not valid to include things that his campaign team have said or some PAC that he has no control over... I want direct <LIES> that have come from his mouth.

Go!

It's basically a three way race at this point between Trump and then Rubio and Cruz vying for second. Kasich and Carson need to pack up. They are done. I think Kasich would make a strong VP pick and perhaps Carson as Surgeon General. I wouldn't count Rubio or Cruz out just yet, but at this point it does seem Trump has a clear shot to the nomination.

This latest Cruz dirty tricks.

What the hell? I\m really getting pissed off here. And I used to be a fan.

Ooooo.... Cruz must be surging in some polls! Good news for REAL Conservatives!!
He isn't...

Now... I don't want you to post some link to a laundry list of supposed mis-statements or whatever... I've seen the little "politi-fact" page where they construe all kinds of things incorrectly and attribute "lies" to Cruz that he never said... I want us to focus on one specific lie at a time... a <LIE> being something that is deliberately told with the knowledge it is not the truth. It's also not valid to include things that his campaign team have said or some PAC that he has no control over... I want direct <LIES> that have come from his mouth.

Go!

National manager had to apologize today for spreading a lie. I am beyond disappointed.

A plurality of evangelicals in SC went for Trump, and that was supposed to be Cruz's base. So yes, he is in trouble. With 72% of the R primary voters there being evangelicals, SC was as good as it gets for Cruz, and he couldn't win it.

I think the evangelical know that Trump is no holy roller but even these normally easily led voters are seeing that Cruz is an even bigger phony.

739d38f0-f2c9-0132-44e5-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Evangelicals also fear the occult.

I think the evangelical know that Trump is no holy roller but even these normally easily led voters are seeing that Cruz is an even bigger phony.

739d38f0-f2c9-0132-44e5-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Evangelicals also fear the occult.

His creds were solid. Here is why the long term primary race counts though. You get to understand the nature of the beast in this time period.

Go!

National manager had to apologize today for spreading a lie. I am beyond disappointed.

Had you done your homework on Cruz and seen that he's a pathological liar a sociopath you would have supported a decent person like Sanders. Even the sanest Republican candidate John Kasich has baggage and scandals. The only truly clean candidate is Sanders.

Cruz is a hard man to like. I think he is very intelligent and understands the Constitution. Too bad he's such a typical politician....

Forum List

Back