Trump's short list for vice president

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, I don't approve of Tulsi Gabbard, not because she has said anything controversial LATELY but only because she has been in the R party for a VERY SHORT time. I don't trust dimrats at all... I mean, they have been known to pretend to be R so they can get into... some office or another.. Then once they get what they want they... go radical dim on us. I don't tend to think Tulsi would do that, but we cannot afford to be wrong on this!

Ramaswamy... I wish I knew what he did/does being the head of a "bio-tech" company. Anyone know about that?

Bio-tech?

doesn't sound too great to me. I think of computer chips being implanted in human brains... (!!) But maybe he doesn't have anything to do with that?

Other than that, I like him

Well, I don't approve of Tulsi Gabbard, not because she has said anything controversial LATELY but only because she has been in the R party for a VERY SHORT time. I don't trust dimrats at all... I mean, they have been known to pretend to be R so they can get into... some office or another.. Then once they get what they want they... go radical dim on us. I don't tend to think Tulsi would do that, but we cannot afford to be wrong on this!

Ramaswamy... I wish I knew what he did/does being the head of a "bio-tech" company. Anyone know about that?

Bio-tech?

doesn't sound too great to me. I think of computer chips being implanted in human brains... (!!) But maybe he doesn't have anything to do with that?

Tim Scott!

Bio-tech?

but only because she has been in the R party for a VERY SHORT time.
like Trump?

I mean, they have been known to pretend to be R so they can get into... some office or another..

like Trump?

Bio-tech?

I think Tulsi Gabbard would really help him.

I want whomever triggers the cult the most.

Tulsi, Noem, Scott, Donalds, or Vivek would be ok.

Donald Trump Jr as VP would be so funny.

The Dems would get another Donald Trump is they remove or Kill Trump.

Bio-tech?

DemoKKKrats will call this list racist, white supremacist, and sexist.

LOL

I'm surprised Steve Bannon isn't on the list, or Steve Johnson. Tucker should definitely be on the list as well, as well as Kathryn Limbaugh, the widow of the Maha Rushdie.

DemoKKKrats will call this list racist, white supremacist, and sexist.

LOL
Byron Donalds is Black and he's my Congressman from the Lilly White town of Fort Myers.

DeSantis is also a good choice.

But so is Trump. All three are Florida residents and, if dimocrap scum can steal, cheat and lie enough to make the election close --

Bio-tech?

At least you admit you're ignorant.

Forum List

Back