Trump's short list for vice president

She waffled on men in women's sports...That would get hung all over her.
And she's attractive. dimocrap FILTH couldn't stand that. They'd "Palin" her like never before. They'd send media filth to camp outside her front door like they did Palin.

She also has weakness on her right flank, with the sputtering on men in women's sports......That's why I say no.
I believe you. Because you're not a dimocrap. So I'll take your word for it.

But there's also this

1708547323661.png

oops. don't know how that got there.....

Where was I.....? Oh yeah --

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem signed a bill into law Thursday that bans transgender girls and college-aged women from playing on female high school and college sports teams. It is the first state to enact a transgender athlete restriction this year, according to the Associated Press.

It has to be someone the deep state is scared of.

For example, no Nikki Haley. Trump would be out within months if the pic is NH.

Vivek would make the corrupt scum in Washington a little nervous

They're not scared of anyone on the list, save for maybe Vivek.

Tm Scott is from SC, one of the top 5 most corrupt RNC machines in the nation, IMO....They almost certainly have something on him.

I believe you. Because you're not a dimocrap. So I'll take your word for it.

But there's also this

View attachment 906197

oops. don't know how that got there.....

Where was I.....? Oh yeah --

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem signed a bill into law Thursday that bans transgender girls and college-aged women from playing on female high school and college sports teams. It is the first state to enact a transgender athlete restriction this year, according to the Associated Press.
Yeah, she signed that after waffling her ass off with Tucker....She got called out and painted herself into a corner.

I hope other Rs say they will pardon Trump.. Haley will likely drop out, and then if T isconvicted, DeSantis would likely get back in and... well, whatever... Who knows what will happen?

She's not a republican, though she is now making the rounds at some of their confabs...But she is an avatar of how the political alignment is quickly shifting from (D) v. (R), to The State v. the kulaks.
so is Tulsi in agreement with that shift?

It appears so.
so nice to be RIGHT

My suspicions have been CONFIRMED

then again, "it appears so" is not exactly "I'm 100% sure"

Still... better to be suspicious... Our country can't afford any more Trojan horses

Forum List

Back